Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pillreports password?

poledriver said:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) PHP/5.0.5 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e Server at pillreports.com Port 80

....nope :(

Yeah we're working on it, might see that error message for a few hours yet. There's been a hitch that I'm trying to work around.

Search-4-the-best said:
Well atleast the password/username box doesnt appear anymore...that could mean we're one step closer :)

You are quite right, we are a few steps closer. Soon, very soon!

Thanks for keeping us up to date Ruski! I love pillreports & can hardly wait!

just curious, i've no credit at the moment, is wap.pillreports.com up? or is that down too?
that service is very popular with my friends and i.

I don't think wap.pillreports will be back online until phase 2 of the New Pillreports. Thats probably a month or more?

Fry-d- said:
I don't think wap.pillreports will be back online until phase 2 of the New Pillreports. Thats probably a month or more?

WAP will be up when the site is up, AFAIK the site was written to support WAP /GPRS compatability.

Either URL (wap/www/subdomain) will bring up the WAP page.

Chopper said:
Are you looking at it being up today?

The site is basically ready to go, there is a small technical issue preventing me from being able to make it go live, once that is sorted (an ETA I'm not able to give you because I don't even know) then we'll release the site to the public.

I'm just as frustrated as you are. Most of the team hasn't slept for a good 2-3 weeks trying to bash this out in time for Club Health 2005 (and litterally havent slept at all the last 2 days), so if you have to wait a few days extra, please just hang tight.

I assure you the minute more information is available I/Mac will post it immediatley.

Chopper said:
Random Question: How many hits does this site get a day from Aus?

Can't remember off hand, and I don't have the old stats system up at the moment. I'll give you guys info as it becomes avaiable.

There is a lot of traffic, and I generally correlate visits as being more valuable than hits, because a hit counts as any page loading (ie 1 visitor can load 4 pages = 4 hits). It was definatley a few thousand though.

Hey guys,

We hope to have the site up and running late this evening - ruski or myself will keep you posted.

^ I wouldn't say it sucks.. I would actually like to thank the moderators/admins for all their hard effort into what was PR.com and what will be the new PR.com! Chuck me on the list of 'FUCKING SATISFIED!'.. once again, Thanks!

ruski said:
The site is basically ready to go, there is a small technical issue preventing me from being able to make it go live, once that is sorted (an ETA I'm not able to give you because I don't even know) then we'll release the site to the public.

I'm just as frustrated as you are. Most of the team hasn't slept for a good 2-3 weeks trying to bash this out in time for Club Health 2005 (and litterally havent slept at all the last 2 days), so if you have to wait a few days extra, please just hang tight.

I assure you the minute more information is available I/Mac will post it immediatley.

and you expect us to believe u have not slept because u where working on pill reports :) :) :) :) :)

PR.com is now LIVE. Please check it out at your leisure.