• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports.com Redevelopment - 2005

rm2x said:
... but one thing that I find very annoying are people posting reports of what pills they have, without actually consuming them. Even with the reagent test results, I find it's still a bit of a waste of time, it's more of "Look what I have" instead of being something informative.
Perhaps this can be curbed?

I like the idea of keeping the reports where ppl haven't consumed.

Because otherwise, what would happen with dangerous and/or bunk pills? Someone tests something that doesn't show up so good on the reagent testing, so decides not to consume.......thus leaving the rest of us none the wiser about that particular pill. I can't see how it could be a waste of time with the reagent tests.....its telling us general public out there what you could possibly expect in a certain pill..... I know I am certainly grateful for such reports.

Expieriences

rm2x said:
but one thing that I find very annoying are people posting reports of what pills they have, without actually consuming them. Even with the reagent test results, I find it's still a bit of a waste of time, it's more of "Look what I have" instead of being something informative.
Perhaps this can be curbed?

Dude,
I test my pills first, document them on PR... then i chew back.. often i dont put my personal expierence in My report !

Generally i tend to enjoy my night on my pill and cant be fucked trying to remember what time this & that happened, mainly because eveyone is Different !:D

Cant wait for the new PR

Peace Out

Dialated665

definatly got the big thumbs up to u guys controlling pillreports.com. its a good site and a great service to many of us.

keep up the good work

straight ridah said:
definatly got the big thumbs up to u guys controlling pillreports.com. its a good site and a great service to many of us.

keep up the good work

Thanks. New PR is on its way :)

have you thought about getting WAP and text descriptions on pills? This would be handy if you are out, and buying an unknown pill.

macca macca said:
have you thought about getting WAP and text descriptions on pills? This would be handy if you are out, and buying an unknown pill.
As Jimity said it already exists. WAP and PDA sizing will be included as part as phase two, and we also have some exciting functionality with SMS planned!

CM I thought the new system was going to clean up all the dick heads in pillreports, I've just read through a few reports just now and realised I'd left my flame thrower at home and didn't feel safe in there....

Are there any plans to allow users to edit and/or delete their own comments in the new system? I always find myself making bad typos but by the time I realise it, its too late because its already posted.

peaked said:
Are there any plans to allow users to edit and/or delete their own comments in the new system? I always find myself making bad typos but by the time I realise it, its too late because its already posted.
You will be able to edit/delete your own comments.

swifty said:
CM I thought the new system was going to clean up all the dick heads in pillreports, I've just read through a few reports just now and realised I'd left my flame thrower at home and didn't feel safe in there....
It will, the emphasis being the new system. We will be rigourously enforcing guidelines with the new system. Mods will have templates to select for each violation of the guidelines and a message will be automatically dispatched to the users internal pilleports mailbox and a set number of Guideline Violation Points (GVP) will be incurred. When the user accrues a specific amount they will be suspended, and then banned. The first few months will be a bit hairy while users rack up the points and the trolls are banned, but it will settle when people are used to how moderated it will be. The major changes are ... arrrhhh be back in a sec.

Last edited:
would it be 2 much to ask you include a 'add to cart' button next to the pills, for easy and convenient purchases :)

Stuart said:
would it be 2 much to ask you include a 'add to cart' button next to the pills, for easy and convenient purchases :)
I know these guys have some. On a more serious note, the site is planned for deployment late next week which may result in the site being offline for a few days, but it will return revived.

We're almost there guys! Development will wrap up for phase one this week and we will take down the old site around Thursday and implement the new one. Pillreports.com will be closed for a few days while everything is configured, but this time next week it it should be up (assuming there are no issues).

would there be a possibility of a LSD picture/comments section, due to the popularity of the LSD thread on bluelight ATM.
or would that cross the line of harm reduction..?