• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports.com Redevelopment - 2005

It seems I spoke too soon. We were forced to take it offline this afternoon and we are unsure if we can resurrect this version. We will try, but the best long term solution is going to be the new system which is probably around six weeks away. :\

ruski has come through with the goods and the site should be fixed and running 100% faster than ever. The pr.com staff apologise for the inconvenience however we were doing everything we could to fix the problem. I hope this short outage makes people realise how important pillreports.com is and how many take it for granted.

thanks cowboymac for the update and reply. yes its really important and we abuse it like assoles

thanks cowboymac for the update and reply. yes its really important to us, makes me realise how much we abuse it

from the front page:
Core Problem Identified and Fixed
The pillreports.com staff have spent many hours over the last few weeks trying to identify what the core problem was with the system and this has now been rectified. The site will now run correctly and should be faster than it has been for many months. We appreciate the inconvenience that has been cause and we hope you recognise it was outside of our own control and respect how valuable a free service like pillreports.com is.

Cowboy Mac said:
I hope this short outage makes people realise how important pillreports.com is and how many take it for granted.

Exactly what I was going to say!
You dont realise how much you depend on something until you longer have it, thanks for all your hard work, there are many like myself that appreciate the service!

Thanks allot.

from the netherlands section -
Dit is niet echt een report. Zou niet weten waar ik dit bericht naar toe moet sturen, geen forum enz. Maar denk dat er ook wel eens gezegt mag worden dat dit een erg handige en informatieve site is waar je een boel aan hebt. Ik hoop dat meer mensen het hier mee eens zijn. Ook hoop ik dat de sitebeheerder dit kan waarderen en dit bericht laat staan. Veel succes nog met de verdere loopbaan van de site. Netjes!

PS: Misschien kan iemand dit vertalen in het Engels, want weet niet of de beheerder Nederlands kan ;)

--------
ja precies, alleen niet altijd even betrouwbaar.
---------
ja zeker goede site succes ermee
---------
the first one says thanks for the handy & informative site and he hopes more people agree with him. He wishes good luck to the further future of the site.

Yes exactly, just not always to trust

Yes definitly good site succes with it

Vast improvement .. thanks. Great work fantastic site.

I agree with others the results are all too subjective at the moment.

Cheers:)

Edit: Gotcha ...

Last edited:
read mac and my comments above. as we already said the redesign has been locked in.

Last night JB and myself discussed the final arrangements for pillreports.com with the development team (which is a professional web development company) and they will start the dev. next week with a completion date of early September. This is approximately 3 months and as time goes on we will be releasing some sneak peeks of what it will look like and what it will do. Stay tuned! =D

Awesome work guys! One question though - is using a development company costing a lot? I'm sure there are a lot of people who use pillreports (or even just bluelight) who would be happy to donate something if funds are required.

Pleonastic said:
Awesome work guys! One question though - is using a development company costing a lot? I'm sure there are a lot of people who use pillreports (or even just bluelight) who would be happy to donate something if funds are required.
It is costing significantly less than if we were paying full price, which they have indicated would be in the 20k-30k range, so we may setup a specific pillreports.com donation scheme. Enlighten is currently funding the project but pr.com specific donations would reduce the strain. I'll speak with JB and give a reply later in the week. :)

Last edited:
Make sure you get one of those big thermometer things that fills up red until you hit the target. Those things are cool. :)

I could'nt be bothered reading this whole thread as I have more pressing matters, but one thing that I find very annoying are people posting reports of what pills they have, without actually consuming them. Even with the reagent test results, I find it's still a bit of a waste of time, it's more of "Look what I have" instead of being something informative.
Perhaps this can be curbed?

I don't know that any new suggestions will be taken on board seeing as Pillreports is probably only weeks away from launching version 2. I'd guess everything new is already well and truely locked in by now.

A timely bump though considering its so close to release.

Damn right a timely bump. I thought it was going to be someone saying it'd been released.

Ah well....

rm2x said:
I could'nt be bothered reading this whole thread as I have more pressing matters, but one thing that I find very annoying are people posting reports of what pills they have, without actually consuming them. Even with the reagent test results, I find it's still a bit of a waste of time, it's more of "Look what I have" instead of being something informative.
Perhaps this can be curbed?
The new system will continue to allow reports which have either (or both) a reagent test or a user report. Many people report pills which they only test, and this is very valuable and something we will continue to encourage. I personally think these are of more value than a subjective user report.

Regarding the launch, it is set for sometime late September, but I will update this once it draws closer and we have the final functions developed. It will be rolled out in true beta google style, with the coming months adding 'phase two' functionality and bug fixes.