• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - russian symbols - Melbourne

heheh... I've got sum of these put aside for me for when I come down for a certain large event that's comin up and I'm startin to get a little worried... I am DEFINATELY going to want to dance at this event and my gf already has the WORST come downs you will EVER see.

I've been reading as much as I can about these things, both here and pillreports and the general consensus seems to be that they've got an intense peak but that it doesn't last all that long (1-1.5hrs)... most ppl agree?

heh i made a thread a while ago where i asking what pill you would have pressed and i wanted a red communist pill!!!

eheheh i would rob my nanna to get one of these, i would frame the sucker

It was about 3 hours for me...

If you want a pill that has no come down and makes u dance ur arse off try askin ur contact if there's any chance of getting something like the white mitzi's that were out on New Years...7 hours off two pills...slept as soon as i got home and for the next two days and that was it...

between me and my friends, those russians raped us...through the peak and the comedown...

i dont get how these could be the same as the 'flies? these reports sound nothing like the orange butterflies that people have been comparing to

These are strange pills indeed. A half leaves you feeling like it's not quite enough, the come-on is so subtle it's barely noticeable. Take a whole and you'll be dribbling cod shit to a speaker for an hour.

I'd recommend people with low tolerance for MDMA absolutely avoid taking whole's of the Russians.

hoptis said:
These are strange pills indeed. A half leaves you feeling like it's not quite enough, the come-on is so subtle it's barely noticeable. Take a whole and you'll be dribbling cod shit to a speaker for an hour.

I'd recommend people with low tolerance for MDMA absolutely avoid taking whole's of the Russians.
I just had a half, not bad at all. just thought i'd let you guys no!come on very smooth, will wait another half an hour will let you know! :p

These are very nice but I would say abit overrated, quite an intense peak but it only lasts an hour to 1.5hours, with the pill lasting around 3hours before comedown, I ended up needed more than a half to feel strong effects. This does have a very high dose of MDA in it (inaddition to a moderate to high dose of MDMA), so be prepared to have CEVs, get headfucked, tripped out and hallucinate on the tail end of the experience.

I dont really recomend these to anyone looking for an mdma experience, had half on the weekend and even that was to much, was hurling for 24 hours. complete mda charecteristics imo.

So you would say there is no MDMA in them? My test results disagree but I do agree in the sense that they have a very large dose of MDA, still I would say there is a reasonable amount of MDMA in them.

My test results also disagree mate, but from my analysis, i dare suspect more on the side of MDxA, given the charecteristics i experienced. could not sleep after these, no empathy or euporia, just sitting there with a heavy head and bodyload. Im just more of an MDMA person.

^ i had the complete opposite reaction to you..
no nausea, easy sleep, euphoria was unbelievable and couldnt stop moving.. I think these may contain a high dose of MDMA, plus MDA.. I havent heard of people having CEV/OEVs from these frequently, which would definately be a telltale sign of a strong MDA pill.

Just worth mentioning, althouth very speculative and subjective....but some people on pillreports are reporting little to no effect off these, so perhaps the manufacturers are riding the reputation and have consequently produced some duds......please test your pills guys.

sonicnature said:
I havent heard of people having CEV/OEVs from these frequently, which would definately be a telltale sign of a strong MDA pill. [/B]

You've probably read me saying it before, but me and my mates had these and most of us had strong CEVs and a reasonable amount OEVs of these (patterns in trees, bats flying through the sky ala fear and loathing, light halos, and faces in the grass), definately not something I experience with MDMA, IMO these have alot of MDA in them.

i had 4 and a half of these on fridays and i was completley fucked, my mate who only had two was getting visuals. these are quality pills, they made me realise why i used to love e. why cant all pills be quality like these

after having both these and the butterflys on separate occasions, i reckon these r better.
my friend (girl, low tolerance) had a whole the other night, and didnt get sick, 2 nights later she had a half and was right off again. very good pills, hope they hang around for a while!

psy_taco said:
You've probably read me saying it before, but me and my mates had these and most of us had strong CEVs and a reasonable amount OEVs of these (patterns in trees, bats flying through the sky ala fear and loathing, light halos, and faces in the grass), definately not something I experience with MDMA, IMO these have alot of MDA in them.

I experienced minor visuals, both oev and cev after ingesting these pills, im with you on this one psy taco, I used 1/2 a pill just for robadope and the message was quite clear, not to mention the MDxA like experience to go with it.

Simons also had a positive reaction so there is no doubt a possible mix between both amines. Im going to go with alot more MDxA than MDMA in the red russian pills.

Sonic nature:
MDxA is characteristicly a more "chargier" compound than MDMA, but it's not as if you didn't allready know that. I guess we can sit here and specualte all day, which is good for topics and discussion, but in the end we won't know unless we follow this up with quantitive testing.

Substances will effect us all differently, i put that down to set and setting every time, im constantly amazed at the power of a set and setting, sometimes leading me to think the set and setting plays a stronger part than the substance itself.

keep the discussion up guys :D

Tell me if I'm wrong. but is it possible that people are saying there's more mda, or mdma due to their individual tollerences? You can gain a tollerence to mda without gaining one to mdma and vice versa. Maybe your pill taking history has something to do with people opinions? Just a thought....but also setting and invironment plays a bit part.

Personally I love these :) nice mdma effects at the begining of the night and the head fuck from the mda at the end of the night!

sonicnature said:
^ i had the complete opposite reaction to you..
no nausea, easy sleep, euphoria was unbelievable and couldnt stop moving.. I think these may contain a high dose of MDMA, plus MDA.. I havent heard of people having CEV/OEVs from these frequently, which would definately be a telltale sign of a strong MDA pill.

I put it in my result that i was absolutly seeing the most random crazy shizzle.. but i wrote down where and big trancer deleted it ..for some reason

Anyway .. yeah I have complete visuals.. I saw people that weren;t there, Ghosts, large groups of dots moving as a group of birds, the little electricy beams.

I have 2.5 over 10 hours.

ld50 vs. ssri: yeah I used a 1/4 of a pill for robadope and got a positive reaction as I did for simmons. I agree totally with you, MDxA, leaning quite heavily on the MDA side of things.
Out of interest does anyone believe there could be other MDXX compounds in these, ie. MDEA or MDE.
Personally I'm a fan of these pills, mainly because of the very high amount of MDA in them, not as euphoric as MDMA but I think more cognitively and perceptually interesting. Horses for courses, some will love these others won't.

Most definatly, i could think of many compounds in pills, some more common than others. Wont it be grand when we can walk down the street and take a one minute gc/ms test on the corner of a street :)