• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - russian symbols - Melbourne

Remember that the effects can vary from prson to person, taking the same pill.
There are alot of other factors that determine how a pill may effect an indivdual.
Set and setting are big factors.
Mind set.
poly drug use.
Tolerance

I think that you can give an example of how the pilll has effected you, but to assume that everyone who takes this pill is going to feel the same is not accurate.
I have seen someone take 2 orange butterflies, and claim to be feeling close to nothing at all, while I on the other hand had 1/2 and was glued to the floor.

Well 8 people taking Russians in halves/wholes in the same setting with varying tolerances and only on these and Butterflies were all smacked out and all didn't really like it and preferred the Butterfly...That's all I've been tryna say - 8 of us got put on our arses and didn't like it...And we preffered the Butterflies...

The Butterflies and Russians are totally different and that's all I really wanted to come on here and say...Not all this other BS about tolerance and crap like that...

Russians smack you out, Butterflies dont...I preferred the Butterflies and they are so totally different to the Russians - smacked out or dancing, take your pick...

Ohh...Just a question related to all the pills i've ever had...Everyone else can talk but me...

I seriously just can't open my mouth to speak and when I do it's slow and drawling and a real effort...

All i do is have this huge 'riddler from batman' smile from time to time, but no talking, not ever...

it's probably on the wrong thing, but it's just a question and hopefully someone can tell me why i'm a mute when i have pills

Firstly: what I am telling you, is that it is wrong for you to assume, that because you and your friends felt "smacked out", that that is the way everyone will react to this pill.
Its not "bullshit" or "crap" it is a fact.
Im not debating that the russians and the butterflies were completly different, Im just trying to shed some light as to why some people have found varying results.

Do you take your pills in halves or wholes?
If you dont enjoy the feeling you are getting, try taking smaller doses.
This may also help with your inability to speak.
If you look up some litrature on the effects of MDMA/MDA I think you will find that this is not an uncommon occurance in large doses of either.

www.erowid.com is your friend.

I dunno, sorry for any misunderstanding - it just seems pretty uniform to me that everyone has been smacked out by the russians...even on pill reports it says ppl couldnt walk for like an hour...hdang on here said his mate couldn't walk...it just seemed pretty obvious to me from what i've seen and read that ppl who take them will be smacked out, maybe not as much as me but still for a while...that's just what i've come across from reading different peoples reports and seeing it myself...obviously you've heard different stories and seen different things so we have differing views...

I usually drop in wholes - however i've found that even on halves i cant talk...as soon as i start peaking i just shut up and smile...

thanks for the link too i'm checking it out now

hey iv had the russians and done the report on them yeah everyone i know that ahs had them has been smacked out same with me BUT i found it due to a bloody high dose of MDMA i should i took it in halfs i would of been right but after the first hour i was fine very fine the first hour was really full on eyes rolling in the back of my head and my jaw locked tight i jsut found that these are dam dam strong, next time i will take in halfs, i will let you's know how it gose 2moro:D

Okay...

Man... Just because you felt this does not mean anything... just like DVAH sed...

Even if a pill smakcs me out, If i take it all in all the colours and the euphoria just sitting on my arse, but then this passes and Im up dancing, I find even if Iam smacked out If i get up and start dancing and just make myself dance I end up going more Psycho on the floor... It's like kick starting a Motorbike or sumthin!

SpecTBK=D

Well...

i had 2 orange butterflys with another pill over about 6 hours. i gotta say it was way too much and i didnt get to experience the goodness these pills had to offer due to overconsumption. i was just too fucked.

Fast forward 5 days later....i just received an amount of red russians, looked them up on pillreports and saw the_rabbis' post. I thought fuck yeah, but its not gona do shit to me seeing as tho i dropped so much only a few nights ago.

Well i had a half at 12:45, thinking ok cool ill see what happens, 1:30 rocks around nuthin happnen, me drops anutha half, seconds later my body is nonexistent, im as light as air, i can hardly balance, im all over the place, i chill in front of the tv sending random sms's, then decide to go out. Well i was so loved up it wasnt funny, forget about smackiness or not wanting to dance, fuck that, all i wanted to do was mill around and talk to people, this was the classic MDMA feeling, not smacked out,and not wanting to dance my tits off, just wanting to connect with people, you know?

so 5:30 rolls around and im realising, hey im not really peaking any more, kinda shocked, like i was ina trance for the last 3-4 hours, well i walked home feeling really comfortable, and well good. Had a kip at 9:30am or so and woke up about 1:00, still feeling great. Feeling a bit down and worn out that night but unusually confident, even tho i was feeling down i felt comfortable and really cruisy.

Five days later and i feel pretty good. Guys this is what MDMA is like, and it doesnt come around like this very often.

Ohh and the rabbi great report mate!

Special-T.B.K - u sound like fun dude!

~xam :)

yea had these last friday.. heard the same thing about being like butterflies.. me and 3 mates double dropped.. 1 started hurling about 10mins later but in about 25-35mins we were all off our guts maybe 4 or so hours later i dropped 1 more and 2 mates had another 2 on the walk home at about 5am started hallucinating a fair bit.. blue rings around street lights.. little strange things.. my other mate who neraly od on datura started like he was on it again.. conersing with himself and hugging a tree he thought was his gf.. awesome pill but yea quite strong.. also felt like absolute rectum the day after.. and even now wednseday my mouth is still store from clenches

had these last night i also doubled... dam very strong but only lasted about 3 hours......... but the worst comedown i have had in ages had to take some xanax just to sleep..

Just on comedowns from these - I've had a pretty terrible one...Not as bad as the one I had from the Red Mitzis (couldn't walk and had to wear sunnies - indoors and at night - for 3 days), but still shocking...My friends stomachs were a bit queasy as well - has anyone else had this? Also dizzy spells and the feeling like I'm about to black out...

However - just remember when you get as spanked as you do on these pills and the butterflies, you fly so high it only seems fitting that you crash back down, HARD! :(

Dizziness is happening as I write this, and I've been having it for a few days...Could this still be comedown shit so much later or is it something else?

How's everyone else faring?

TBK - are you gonna drop these?

^ I agree with the comedown statement.

My report on these has been added to pillreports. :)

Brazil...

In Brazil we had the purple and pink aka "soviet", the purple is by far better than the pink one.

The pink one, lasted 3hr and come in waves.... the purple one, hit me hard for 4hr and a very clean roll.

Cya

PLUR

i dropped a whole one of these and i still was able to dance, had a really good time actually!

I have tried a small amount of these (snorted 3/4 of a pill) and considering the effect these had on me, I would say that these are very strong. I have a report posted on pillreports.com but I'll give you a brief overview of my test results and suspected contents.
Marquis: black almost instantly
Simmons: very dark blue almost black instantly
Robadope: slight change to a light orange then when I swirled the buffer and the robadope around on the plate a bit after a minute the regent turned to a stronger orange (1/4 of a pill used for this test).
Based on the effects of this pill I believe these contain high doses of both MDMA and MDA. towards the end of the experience I was feeling quite tripped out, I hallucinated and had quite a headfuck.
When I snort the effects generally are not very strong but with these they were.
Personally I believe that the reason that these have not been to some peoples liking (ie. mmm_biccies) is due to the high amount of MDA in these pills, which can leave you on your arse and confused. My advice- take in halves. These are good fun if you like a good hit of MDA with your MDMA, but these may not be for everyone.

I had 3 in 6 halves threw out the night (8 hours) by the end of it I was Halucination badly. Seeing Ghosts n Weird paterns(could control the paterns)

The come down wasn't too bad for me.. mind you I slept for 20 hours + 5-htp

The buzz was great and i could dance and chat n be friendly and lovely without a problem(once i had a good grasp on the trip).... the only bad thing i have to say is that the buzz didn't last that long.

Sure I was peaking hard but i wasn't buzzing - like my body became used to the sensation after 15 mins .. so my mind (in my mind) leveled out (although i was plainingly off my tits).

If i get these next fortnight i'll do a full. But no way on earth am I gonna double these nasty bicthes.

At the end of the night i did a P of speed in one hit and didn't feel it at all, passed out and slept 30 mins later. These pill are nice and strong.

[Edit: Venue/availability details removed. Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
My comedown of snorting 3/4 of pill was pretty bad that day, pretty scat, annoyed and feeling weird. But today I'm fine, went to the gym, went to work at my very shit holiday job (poltry processing plant) which I did start to feel quessy and yuk but I've had a stomach bug (fucking chickens). Have to wait until I drop one to really gauge the comedown, although the higher you fly the harder you fall!

Has anyone else been feeling like they wanna cry/scream and punch things over the tiniest thing? I have like no happy juices...still...how do i get them back?

These things fucked me over good and proper..NEVER AGAIN (the russians that is)

mmm_biccies: I had these on saturday and all i did on sunday was cry. It was crazy - i was crying over the dumbest things. But if you ask me well worth it.

And I even had 5htp, this would have to be one of the worst comedowns i've had