Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv heard of two maccas, ones domed and one flat. Domed ones are low mdxx, not sure about the flat but iv heard med mdxx

Aupposedly a batch of 'Black Ohm' or 'Black omega' pills was responsible for the recent blowout and hospitalisations of two or three people from one club in perth in the same night - Who had all consumed, apparently, this kind of pill and wound up just dropping in the middle of the dancefloor, seizing and frothing.

I haven't heard many specifics but i'm trying to hunt them down and I would really appreciate the help, as i'm sure you can all see - This could prove to be a very big problem.

Geez that doesn't sound good at all, Hadn't heard about that.. Gotta watch out with most pills at the moment!

White Hearts

Name: White Heart
Colour: White
Logo: Inpressed Heart
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: mg
Scored: unsure
Bevel: unsure
Texture: unsure
Smell: unsure
Taste: bitter apparently
Reagent Tested: nope
Marquis Reagent Result: nope
Mandelin Reagent Result: nope

Anyone got any info on these? I have a mate who says he had them last week and apparently they were really good.. however i'm not too sure with the pills going around currently.

Any info would be greatly appreciated as i'm hopefully getting these!

Last edited:
^ This might help you MDMATT,

Name: White Heart
Colour: White with green specks
Logo: Inpressed Heart
Height: See Pic
Diameter: See Pic
Scored: See Pic
Bevel: See Pic
Texture: Firm, nice made flip
Smell: Chemical
Taste: Bitter (When i licked it, it left a burning sensation on my tongue)
Reagent Tested: Mate Did.

Had these a few weeks back, mate tested them all was good, dropped 1 and was pinging for 4 hour's..Not strong but all and all a nice flip. No comedown either which is good. You snap right back into reality :)

13112009020.jpg

I did end up picking a couple of these up, exactly the same as yours pictured..

I only had 1.. and it last over 4 hours lol and i could say they are even better than the green hearts of early this year.

I was absolutely fucked up (sorta like the first time id rolled again)

niiiice pills for a change :D

A few friends and I had white hearts last night. I only had one and fuck, it was insaaneee.

Came on pretty quickly, defs lasted more then 4 hours (I lost track of time). Night out in town was so much fun.. crazy lights and music sounded so fuckin good. Then went back to a mates and had a few cones, brought it right back up, literally peaking again. Talkin shit listening to music and watching the sun rise. Intense jaw action after the cones, hurts like a bitch today.

The taste of the bic hell lingered for a while after having it blehh it was the strongest bitter-est one i can remember.

I would almost keep my opinion of the white hearts to myself, so that not everyone knew about it. But since I am getting more tomorrow, stock the fuck up on these!!
In my top 5

hmmm. white hearts. hmmm hope there are heaps of em and they make their way down to adelaidiah!

Lol finally good gibbons just in time for leavers, i havnt dropped in like 6 months and havent used this forum for ages. Mdmamatt whatsup man long time no see lol, yeh im defs keen 2 get my hands on some of these white hearts ay should be fuken hectic

Are the white hearts same/similar press to the green hearts pictured above?

It's about time a good bean hit the streets, not that i bother with 'em these days

Yeah I too have heard great things about them but have had no luck! Hopefully try one some time if they are as good as people say

Are the white hearts same/similar press to the green hearts pictured above?

It's about time a good bean hit the streets, not that i bother with 'em these days

yes they are the big old skool barrel ones, ive only had a half of these but all my mates are raving on about em. got a few for this weekend so well see how tings go.

also getting cubes woooooo

I remember having white hearts almost a year ago, maybe 8 - 10 months ago, can't possibly be the same batch? (or could it?) but they were clean and fucking strong flips, like the best I'd had in a few years. 1 got me off my face.. when usually 2 or 3 is required for the same effect.

I remember having white hearts almost a year ago, maybe 8 - 10 months ago, can't possibly be the same batch? (or could it?) but they were clean and fucking strong flips, like the best I'd had in a few years. 1 got me off my face.. when usually 2 or 3 is required for the same effect.

I think the ones your talking about puckboy would be the same ones that were in Melbourne over 12 mths ago (saying that, they flooded the Melb area for 2-3mths), very strong pinga, not just MD tho, bit of a cocktail, the pic on the previous page looks very very similar to the white and green hearts that were around last year, and I presume the same ones that filtered through to Perth too.

Perth seems to be getting some decent beans lately, hope they start filtering through to Melbourne

I got some of the White Hearts that have been described, but also some Green Hearts, which look like the exact same press, just slightly green.

Look like the ones floating around last year.

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/image046l.jpg/
The top ones are dirty white, the bottom ones light green with lots of white specks. Came out as pink and blue (?) on my mobile phone camera. Bah.

Logo: Heart
Colour: Green and White
Taste: Chemical (no fizz)
Smell: Aniseed smell i guess. I have a bad sense of smell though.

Picked these up instead of Brown Euro's (my guy ran out) will be pretty stoked if they are the pills mdmatt did a repot on.

The press looks the same for each pill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.