Diameter: 7mm GUESS
Shape: Round, side with no symbol is domed
Scored: no
Texture: Firm and well pressed but crumbles under a bit of pressure
Taste: bitter chemically taste
Reagent Tested:nay
Marquis Reagent Result:nay
Mandelin Reagent Result:nay

Picked these up for a friend for an event on the weekend. Im not planning on having them myself as I kept a couple of the yellow ghosts for said event =D, but any info would be appreciated.

The don't look waxy, or have the pip fizz, which is a good sign.

Look like these ------.> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15047

There are a few reports on pillreports but these are a lot whiter than the description. And these are also not scored.

They sound like the goods those euro's, Seem like they're MDMA unlike the brown ones which are MDEA. Let us know how you go musicfan111

Name: White Euro
Colour: White, fairly clean but the occasional dark specks
Logo: Euro
Height: 4mm GUESS
Diameter: 7mm GUESS
Shape: Round, side with no symbol is domed
Scored: no
Texture: Firm and well pressed but crumbles under a bit of pressure
Taste: bitter chemically taste
Reagent Tested:nay
Marquis Reagent Result:nay
Mandelin Reagent Result:nay

I had 3 of these pills a few nights ago. They're decent, nothing special though. Clean moderate dose of mdxx (most likely mdma).

Needed 2 to really get going and slept reasonably fine.

I had 3 of these pills a few nights ago. They're decent, nothing special though. Clean moderate dose of mdxx (most likely mdma).

Needed 2 to really get going and slept reasonably fine.

were they clean white? or did they have a kinda dirty white, not beige or brown just dirty.

cos the first few handfuls of white euros i got were NOT perfect white, and they were prob some of the best bics ive had, and then i got the browns for a bit, now i can get euros that ARE clean white ones and i had them a few times and they seem not as strong as the earlier batch but still clean MDMA unlike the brown euros that are MDEA.

^
Yeah, these weren't perfect white. A few dark specs, pretty much white though, you wouldn't refer to them as beige.

Only reason I say they were nothing special was because I still needed 2 for the full-on MDMA experience. Tolerance may be a factor though, been dropping ~5 years. They definitely contain the goods though. Quality pills.

DiscoRekkah: from memory about 155mg of MDMA was about the highest but you are testing me. 4 to 8 years ago pills routinely had more than 100mg of MDMA in them. These days this person very rarely sees pills more than 100mg however a greater percentage of pills are MDMA only. Obviously this is a small subset of all the pills across the country but the numbers of different types seen over the years is enough to be statisically relevant.

How do we know that the brown euros are not MDA as opposed to MDEA? The former is also more common than the latter. I am not arguing with you just seeking to test what is being put out there. I am not saying these brown ones are not MDEA however often MDEA is used as a scapegoat for poor quality MDMA pills or even MDMA pills that are stronger than normal because they knock people over. Many times over the years people have said a pill is MDEA but sure enough the lab result has come back as MDMA, of varying doses (not necessarily all strong).

^
Yeah, these weren't perfect white. A few dark specs, pretty much white though, you wouldn't refer to them as beige.

Only reason I say they were nothing special was because I still needed 2 for the full-on MDMA experience. Tolerance may be a factor though, been dropping ~5 years. They definitely contain the goods though. Quality pills.

Sound like the ones I got. White with the occasional dark speck, but not "beige" in appearance.

Hopefully the will go allright!

Just OT for a second, does anyone else find that by having all the pill requests in a state based thread, make it almost impossible to search for reviews or information on pills?

Colour:beige/white with brown/grey specs
Logo: chanel logo but it appears back to front
Size: 7-8mmx3mm
Scored: No
Bevel: slight
Texture: Firm smooth pill
Smell: none
Taste: Bitter
Tested: No

picked up these last night look a bit dodgy but mate had one and said it went good. havnt seen or heard of them b4

Any Info would be appreciated.

These days this person very rarely sees pills more than 100mg however a greater percentage of pills are MDMA only.

Is there really a greater percentage of MDMA only pills these days? i highly doubt that.

How do we know that the brown euros are not MDA as opposed to MDEA? The former is also more common than the latter. I am not arguing with you just seeking to test what is being put out there. I am not saying these brown ones are not MDEA however often MDEA is used as a scapegoat for poor quality MDMA pills or even MDMA pills that are stronger than normal because they knock people over. Many times over the years people have said a pill is MDEA but sure enough the lab result has come back as MDMA, of varying doses (not necessarily all strong).

well, let me say first that im not a walking lab and i dont know for sure and yer everyone is entitled to their opinions. IS MDA more common these days? in the last 2 years i seen more MDEA pills around, and less MDA pills.

QUOTE: 'often MDEA is used as a scapegoat for poor quality MDMA pills or even MDMA pills that are stronger than normal because they knock people over.'

are you still talking about brown euros being MDA, or MDMA now? why are you giving me this info?

QUOTE: 'Many times over the years people have said a pill is MDEA but sure enough the lab result has come back as MDMA, of varying doses (not necessarily all strong).'

where do they post up lab results of australian pills? and who was doing the testing? post a link please i would love to look through the results. i thought even if they did test a pill they only tell you whats in the pill, it may give a ratio, but they never release the mg content of the pill(talking about aus pills).

damn it...i said i wouldnt get involved yet here I am....;)

purely speculating about the circulation of MDEA pills holds no weight until you can provide actual evidence to strengthen your case

evidence unlike the results provided by ecstasydata.org:

14year period & 1795 pills lab tested
MDA detected 196 times with last pill tested Oct31 2008
MDE detected 71 times with the last pill tested Jan14 2005

yeah this proves nothing but it does provide more than just speculation

yer thats it, i dont have concrete evidence so i could be wrong. but in the state of all this speculation im siding with my personal experience on the euros and say they MDEA. those stats are interesting, i wish it was easier to get shit lab tested over here, such a backward place we live in.

Name: CS
Colour: light yellow
Logo: the letters C and S clearly stamped
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored:no
Bevel:slight
Texture: smooth looking, chalky, a bit of crumbs in the bottom of the bag the the edges
Taste: havnt consumed myself but my friend tells me bitter.

Name:Chinese symbol
Colour: light yellow
Logo: im pretty sure it wasnt a zhong, i looked up PR and i think it the logo looked like this http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13905
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored:no
Bevel:cant remember
Texture: chalky, less chips than the cs's but still look sorta tha same

Name: Lv, Louis Vuitton
Colour: light beige with dark specks, they look diff to the ones going round earlier this year
Logo: Big L little V interlocking
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored:yes, quite a big score, not a pissy line
Bevel: yes
Texture: smooth, real pro look to em
Taste: bitter

all of these pills i came across on the weekend, i might be having a few next weekend but all of these were consumed by other people. the louis appear decent(there were a few people that had just LV's and they enjoyed em, all others mixed pills), dont know about the other ones.

a little birdy told me that some of the more poorly pressed euros contain 4-mmc. same stamp, just beige coloured and more crumbly. this makes me skeptical that the brown euros contain any MDxx. after all, its alot cheaper to just order a tonne of research chemicals off the net than it is to manufacture ecstasy.

i have come across new looking brown euros that are way more dark brown than eny of the other brown batches, plus they had no specks on them just plain dark brown and they smelt like sunscreen and liqourice,

the texture of them was not chalky, they were almost damp feeling, you know what i mean

they also looked like they didnt have a dome, like it was just barreled all the way up or it was a piss tiny dome

A bit like this DiscoRekkah? Very dark brown Euro's and soft, like they stick together and the smell is very intense.

Attachments

• brownies.jpg
    brownies.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Thanks mate but I tend to think Seith's report is probably the goer as it's only last month and the colour looks very similar and are also soft which I've never come across before (thanks for doing that Seith, makes it easier for some of us).

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18012

A mate has already dropped one and let me know they are good but MDEA which is what he likes, I'll ask him tomorrow how he's feeling, some people have no patience ;).

Thanks mate but I tend to think Seith's report is probably the goer as it's only last month and the colour looks very similar and are also soft which I've never come across before (thanks for doing that Seith, makes it easier for some of us).

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18012

A mate has already dropped one and let me know they are good but MDEA which is what he likes, I'll ask him tomorrow how he's feeling, some people have no patience ;).

Id have to disagree with the report i linked and Seith's report. The MDEA brown euro's in Seith's report look like nothing the one's i have just picked up. Mine are sticky, taste's bitter, are dark brown with darkish speckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.