Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue cs are pretty damn good pills! i remember not sleeping for quite some time.

:]

id put my trust in these ones.

Name: Louis Vuitton
Color: White with Brown speks
Logo: Overlapped LV
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 9mm
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Smooth pill, but the LV Logo is hard to make sense. There is also a line on the back.
Smell: N/A
Taste: Bitter

Ok had these last night at Insomniak, took one, took 45mins to kick in and then kept coming in waves..I think it all depends on where you are because when we were outside having a smoke, you feel normal, but when your on the floor dancing in front of the laser's your off chops ;)

All in all a clean flip, didn't even feel the comedown.

watch out for a bad batch of beige euros circulating in western australia!
word on the street is they have a very low overdose threshold.
numerous people dropped on the dfloor at insomniak....
para methoxy amphetamine anyone?

Yea saw the ambulance's at the front :( Take Care.

I had one at insomniak, female friend also had a full one for her first time
ended up having to go to hospital just so they could keep an eye on her.

She couldn't move, couldn't talk, and had a major look of confusion on her face, she had absolutely no idea what was going on.

For me, they were great...ive only had a few pills previously so im rather inexperienced

but 2 other friends also had one each, (Both new to pills also) and we peaked for a good 3 hours, and spent an hour after just staring at the lazers

had alot of tracers/visuals and bursts of energy, and was very loved up, best pill i've ever had (not saying alot, though)

could it have just been possible that they were VERY strong pills?

Last edited:

She couldn't move, couldn't talk, and had a major look of confusion on her face, she had absolutely no idea what was going on.

For me, they were great...ive only had a few pills previously so im rather inexperienced

but 2 other friends also had one each, (Both new to pills also) and we peaked for a good 3 hours, and spent an hour after just staring at the lazers

had alot of tracers/visuals and bursts of energy, and was very loved up, best pill i've ever had (not saying alot, though)

IS there another batch going round? did the ones ur mate consume have a domed back, slight bevel? im pretty sure that there isnt 2 batches goin round. prob same batch but whoever took em and felt that fucked up has prob never taken MDMA before, cos those euros are strong. i have a high tolerance and only needed a few for the whole night (more than 10hours).

dude u were at insomniak, an AA rave. half of those people wudnt kinow what mdma is. they just had a wikid time and freaked out

^^ Quite possibly. Was she drinking enough fluids? Being her first time.. well.. yeah.

I'm not aware of two batches going around, personlly. Those euro's seemed pretty fucking strong. I would think that they perhaps had a little too much, or had never had 'proper' MDMA before - given the event.

IS there another batch going round? did the ones ur mate consume have a domed back, slight bevel? im pretty sure that there isnt 2 batches goin round. prob same batch but whoever took em and felt that fucked up has prob never taken MDMA before, cos those euros are strong. i have a high tolerance and only needed a few for the whole night (more than 10hours).
Yeah, slight bevel, domed back.
^^ Quite possibly. Was she drinking enough fluids? Being her first time.. well.. yeah.
Yeah, the thing is it hit her like a steam train

we both went the toilet, she went in, i went in
i came out and waited a few seconds with my mate, by the time she came out she could barely stand and couldn't talk, which is when we got the guys to check her out
I'm not aware of two batches going around, personlly. Those euro's seemed pretty fucking strong. I would think that they perhaps had a little too much, or had never had 'proper' MDMA before - given the event.
Yeah, they definatly were strong
everyone ive spoken to so far says they've been the best theyve had in some time
and being her first ever pill, and taking a full one, i'd say it just sent her a tad overboard

i've only ever had 3 pills previously
and i've never felt anything like this, everything was just perfect lol

Sounds too me like these euros are extremely strong maybe even stronger than white hearts.

The funny thing is these are probably the best pills in Aus in about a year by the sounds of them and people think they are a "bad" batch of pills.

Green Squirrel - (fake / copies - watch out!)

FFS, for those asking why we follow guidelines in pill threads its so that when people want to quickly find info (espically from their phone / pda ) they dont have to read through pages of irrelevant SHIT that includes discussing venues / clubs places to go!
argh I won't get those 20mins of my life back will I? Could someone go and delete all those posts?

A mate picked up a couple of these on friday:

Name: Green Squirrel
Colour: green (lightish green)
Logo: squirrel (the whole animal, not just its face)
Height: didnt have a ruler, guess 3mm
Diameter: 6mm ?
Weight:
Scored: no
Bevel: only on the logo side
Texture: smooth firm
Smell: none that I could tell. Did have a cold though.
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: YES
Marquis Reagent Result: tested twice, NO REACTION
Mandelin Reagent Result: tested twice, none the first test, went dark purple on the second.

Hard to say if it was MDxx or not. As it did pretty much NOTHING. Definitly a dudd. I chewed up a whole one at once, no noticable effect. Avoid them like the plague!

This is my report on pill reports:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17719

EDIT:
This report on green squirrels has a better picture. Mine looked EXACTLY like these. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16388

Last edited:
Capsules - large, white, full (of fukin pips by the looks!)

No capsule requests

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I find this strange they have recieved good reports and tests from most other states. could be a VERY good copy cat batch haha or a second batch that they pressed shit due to their first batch being so well recieved. Might also just be inconsistencies in the pressing. I hope mine go well.

Sounds too me like these euros are extremely strong maybe even stronger than white hearts.

The funny thing is these are probably the best pills in Aus in about a year by the sounds of them and people think they are a "bad" batch of pills.

my thoughts excactly, pisses me off when i think about it. everyone just wants to rev and when they dont they think somehting is wrong :|

yep, second that thought.

just quickly adding, although i just noticed no capsule requests (which makes sence), in addition to my last post my friend who got hold of some and was told they were the beez knees, well they were exactly that.. went off.

Blue CS

So does anyone have a word on these?

I will give a report when I have given them a try.

EDIT: Gave them a try tonight. Quite good pills. Pretty smacky but I am feeling very chilled and content. A bit of euphoria.

I would say about medium strength, but Im just chilling at home so not the best enviroment to get fired up.

Would probably be better if you were out and about guys.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Yeah had the Blue CS last weekend and I'd recommend them. Had the 'everything is going to be alright' pleasant euphoria feeling, so if they come your way they're worth getting. Also had a Red club to start the night (Which the source said he tested and it was positive for MDxx, Amphet and Ketamine) which seemed pretty average, when I dunked the CS things definately picked up.

Along with the green hearts, beige euros and white hearts it seems like WA's having some good flips making the rounds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.