Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Ghosts

that's strange because every single person I've spoken to thinks so highly of them
Every single person you have talked to is probably full of shit or has never had a decent pill. I've taken really good pills and really bad pills and these were a 5/10. They are ok but they take forever to kick in and last 1-1.5hrs. 1 green heart probably would have been better then 2 of these ghosts.

This thread has deteriorated in recent weeks to the point where it is nearly unrecognisable, virtually impossible to navigate for specific information and its purpose blurred by nonsensical posts. The thread has been designed to provide information that can be utilised in an attempt to hopefully minimise the possible harm associated with consuming pills. Specific guidelines have been provided to ensure the most accurate information can be utilised as an aid in the identification of these potentially dangerous pills.

Detailed below is what is expected and required within this thread. If these guidelines are not followed then all the State PIR threads will be closed, individual PIR’s will not be permitted and all specific pill information will be directed to Pillreports, and Pillreports only. I would suggest that if you want this thread to remain open then you police the thread and undertake some 'memberation'. I have cleaned up some of the mess in the past couple of days and will continue to do so as time permits. Obviously, some posts will continue to be made by new members, or those unaware of the rules, and these will be moderated accordingly. However, if posts continue to be made by those who should know better, or have been around long enough to know the basic requirements, then you are sealing the fate of these threads.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

This is your forum, and it’s the responsibility of each and every one of you to direct where it goes, not just the moderators. :\

hi ! the green X's are terrible, just full of speed and nothing else, i chewed my jaw off for about 2 hours on them... terrible.

The ghosts are alright but they don't last long at all just as seith mentioned.

Red 7x or xl

my mate got some but ended up mixing a few diff pills together, i wasnt able to put my own report up as i didnt have any.

but word on the street is they the goods, not as clean as the scorps, squirrels etc.

What annoyes me is that people dont always have the 'required' pill request information at hand. Often users just want to check out if a pill they can obtain is any good.

Im not trying to rock the boat or knock any mod's on BL (they do a wicked job) but does every request have to be so damn official?

Is there any true harm in having info requests that do not meet the above format??

exactly, a lot of the time we're making the request before we have the pill, as a general "anyone tried x? may be picking some up" as a means of not wasting $.

peach mitsubishis

Colour: peach with specks of white
Logo: Mitsubishi inpressed
Size: 7mmx3-4mm
Scored: No
Bevel: slight
Texture: Firm crisp pill but crumble easy under pressure
Smell: none
Taste: Bitter
Tested: No

Got three the other night a good roll me and mate had 1.5 each and i was pretty good he was even better

peace

exactly, a lot of the time we're making the request before we have the pill, as a general "anyone tried x? may be picking some up" as a means of not wasting $.

We understand how frustrating this can be but there's important reasons for having these requirements, incorrectly identifying a dangerous pill as safe can have fatal consequences.

It's common for a popular or well known press to be copied by other manufacturers, usually with poorer ingredients if not out-right bunk, and at worst something dangerous to you.

Hoptis, you make a very valid point, one i hadnt really considered :)

However, can I how/why informal info requests are acceptable in the LSD discussion thread yet not in a pill request thread?

(again not having a dig at the BL rules ect. just tyring to get a better understanding)

Back on topic i guess..
I remember a bit of talk about these a few pages back but just after a straight answer :)

Name: Green heart
Colour:Green
Logo:Heart press (not outline, think original 07/08 hearts)
Height: 4.5 mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Scored: yes
Bevel:logo side only

Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result: purple to light black (although not the fastest reaction)
Mandelin Reagent Result: as above

Last edited:
Hoptis, you make a very valid point, one i hadnt really considered :)

However, can I how/why informal info requests are acceptable in the LSD discussion thread yet not in a pill request thread?

(again not having a dig at the BL rules ect. just tyring to get a better understanding)

Back on topic i guess..
I remember a bit of talk about these a few pages back but just after a straight answer :)

In answer to your question - The pill market is an entirely different beast to the LSD market. You will generally find that pills are more often than not copied, whereas it isn't as common an occurrence with LSD prints. Due to the fact that LSD is more of a niche market, you will often find that individuals have a better grasp on what's circulating where, when and what. This coupled with the fact that there are fewer substances that will be active on blotter paper makes it less of a risk to show more leniency in regards to requests.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Colour: peach with specks of white
Logo: Mitsubishi inpressed

Got three the other night a good roll me and mate had 1.5 each and i was pretty good he was even better

peace

can you compare the strength to anything else?

Beige Suzuki

Name: Suzuki
Colour: Beige (with darker specs)
Logo: Suzuki (Zenith, like the bolts) (logo is off centre)
Height: 4.5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Bevel: No (Sharp edges, like scorpions)
Texture: Firm
Smell: Strong smell
Taste: Bitter, chemical taste

Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result: purple to black over around 10-20secs

Havent tried these, but these dont seem to look the same as the older Suzukis around earlier in the year, if you look at the logo on these its not in the centre of the pill, and its the same with all of them, not just randomly... :)

I had 3 beige suzukis over the weekend...and to me they looked like the press was slightly off centre, but they were the same deal as before.
really good pills and i would reccomend them to others because of their reliability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue CS

Colour: Blue with white specks
Logo: The letters "C S" in capitals

These are about the same dimension as the yellow ghosts that went around.

Any Info would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.