• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pill head, 1st time with heroin unimpressed.

NoPromiseMade

Bluelighter
I have been doing very well, finally off the psychological addiction but will still indulge when the opportunity arises. So the past three days I have tried dope for the first time. Let me say, REALLY THATS IT? not only is it not particularly euphoric but the physical damage from iv'ing is also a factor.
I have gotten a better longer lasting high from pod tea for chrissake. So maybe thats why I was unimpressed. Now I have multiple injection bruises and out of cash.

People really think it's that great?

ive had diluadid in the hospital and it was 50X the rush oxy ever was....but it lasted a lot shorter with a harsher comedown

I'm sure there are plenty of people posting here who wish to fuck they'd found heroin underwhelming. I can't think of any way in which being unimpressed by heroin is a bad thing.

Well it's still a bad thing cause think about it. Hes gonna be like there is no way in fuck this is the high other people get form heroin. Leading him to buy more bundles and either slowly gaining interest or getting some quality H, than its gg. Lets hope it's a one time thing, i my self don't know much about heroin but do know how people get addicted.

Yea you must have got some shitty dope.......Heroin produces a nice rush followed by rather heavy sedation and nodding.......Only hydromorphone and oxymorphone has given me a better rush, but heroin maintains a better high than hydromorphone imo.

^^ opiates never really appealed to me. They're okay to get a nice buzz, but I'd rather do benzos or weed or just about anything for that matter. IDK I guess everyone's different, right? I've snorted dilauded, taken OC's, percocets, done hydrocodone so many times it's not funny. They never did much for me besides give me a little buzz, and dull any pain I feel. I don't see the point in opiates unless you're in some kind of physical/emotional pain.

your first time should b killer
mine was... how much did u do... did u register?
my first time the room spun slowmo i sweatd super hard perma nod.. this was tar

^^ opiates never really appealed to me. They're okay to get a nice buzz, but I'd rather do benzos or weed or just about anything for that matter. IDK I guess everyone's different, right? I've snorted dilauded, taken OC's, percocets, done hydrocodone so many times it's not funny. They never did much for me besides give me a little buzz, and dull any pain I feel. I don't see the point in opiates unless you're in some kind of physical/emotional pain.

And benzos have never had any real recreational value to me. They are only good to take if you have anxiety imo, they do not produce any physical euphoria imo......And even though my opiate addiction led to depression, I was not depressed when I first took them and it was love at first site.....complete warmth and euphoria surrounding you. Some people just don't get off on certain drugs. Opiates are more of a anti-social drug imo, whereas benzos make you way more outgoing because of the lowered inhibitions.

And if I had to choose between dope or sex (depending on the chick, she would have to be a pretty good fuck), I would take dope everytime.

And benzos have never had any real recreational value to me. They are only good to take if you have anxiety imo, they do not produce any physical euphoria imo......And even though my opiate addiction led to depression, I was not depressed when I first took them and it was love at first site.....complete warmth and euphoria surrounding you. Some people just don't get off on certain drugs. Opiates are more of a anti-social drug imo, whereas benzos make you way more outgoing because of the lowered inhibitions.

And if I had to choose between dope or sex (depending on the chick, she would have to be a pretty good fuck), I would take dope everytime.

Sadly I completely agree with this man...

Relationships mostly come to a whopping fail.

People change. Drugs stay the same.

I feel twice as good as sex, but no bitching... Perfectly numb. ;)

Yes I registered on all shots no bruising from any misses and was generally just unimpressed.

One of the shots was good gave me a high where I couldn't keep my head up or form sentences but this was eatly like my first pod tea exp cept it didnt last as long.

Not saying the H was bad, it was pretty good for what it was, 10cc from one of the shots got me nodding through history class. the 25cc shot I did and I could barely speak.

The dope worked. No question. I was just like\. dude I have had this same high from a good batch of pods that lasted 36 hours.

The +'s
- Relatively cheap
-The high IS good but not the mind blowing exp I was hoping for

the cons
-Physical damage to body
-dealing with even sketchier people than normal
-greater possibility for overdose.

Edit- it was tar.