• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pill head, 1st time with heroin unimpressed.

i too was and am unimpressed with H after being a frequent Oxy user and have used hydromorphone and fent in the past n i just thought H was so mediocre, really

i too was and am unimpressed with H after being a frequent Oxy user and have used hydromorphone and fent in the past n i just thought H was so mediocre, really

That's like the difference between regular and extra strength energy shots.

You got used to the extra strength, now you wanna use the regular again.

You gotta wait for that tolerance...

1st time i used i was at least 5 years out of history class thank god !

Not saying the H was bad, it was pretty good for what it was, 10cc from one of the shots got me nodding through history class. the 25cc shot I did and I could barely speak.

The dope worked. No question. I was just like\. dude I have had this same high from a good batch of pods that lasted 36 hours.

The way I look at it is that me doing dope now it like somebody taking vicodin for their first time. It's all a matter of having a huge tolerance now. I'm not after a different high, but it just takes me so much more to get there. I was always chasing my original opiate high, which was vicodin. On my way up the ladder I was never really blown away, because my tolerance made me need a stronger opiate to feel anything.

I know the feeling about opiates H not being so exciting initially, I found they only excelled for me when I needed them psychologically or for pain.
After addictions and heavy use periods, I only wish I could go back to the initial so what phase.

I like the feel of benzo but my impression has always been they make people retarded and forgetful, then later delusional about what a good time they had.
Also probably one of the worst addictions and withdrawals a person could ever face,
Completely despise them as a second rate opiate substitute as many seem to use them for

Careful with being unimpressed dont try to shoot for the moon or you'll end up in the ground. If youre a first time user you should always do a test shot (1 bag), then get comfortable for the next how ever many bag shot youre going to do, but if youre working with tar from my experience it doesnt last as long nor is the euphoria as strong as some raw or less cut skag. Please though be careful very careful although it may not seem like it junk is extremely habit forming much like pods except easier to get imo. Also if you can try to space your use out to keep tolerance moderately low and addiction non existent and always always test shot. I hate to be the broken record but you can always do more.

perhaps phychologicly youve justified and come to accept that its okay to buzz of prescription meds so when taking street smack you subconsiously jeed your self into thinking this is not feeling right so i didnt dont underestimate the power of the mind

Yes I registered on all shots no bruising from any misses and was generally just unimpressed.

One of the shots was good gave me a high where I couldn't keep my head up or form sentences but this was eatly like my first pod tea exp cept it didnt last as long.

Not saying the H was bad, it was pretty good for what it was, 10cc from one of the shots got me nodding through history class. the 25cc shot I did and I could barely speak.

The dope worked. No question. I was just like\. dude I have had this same high from a good batch of pods that lasted 36 hours.

The +'s
- Relatively cheap
-The high IS good but not the mind blowing exp I was hoping for

the cons
-Physical damage to body
-dealing with even sketchier people than normal
-greater possibility for overdose.

Edit- it was tar.

I'm sorry but there is no way I can compare a 36hr high on pods to the rush of a fat shot of powder. DO NOT underestimate dope until you have gotten good product that has legs. The first time I shot a good bag of dope I experienced the most euphoria that I have ever felt in my entire life.

I get your point, but maybe the dope was not good quality. I know for a fact that tar is hit or miss until you find the right guy, and IMO is more harmful than #4 heroin.

EDIT- Also, back-to-back shots are disappointing, not sure if you waited long enough or not but keep that in mind.