• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I usually keep the dosage the same actually.

Because there is so much cut, that anything more would make me dizzy and jittery.

But the low amount of meth in my shit warrants a big shot, every time.

Or maybe it's my psych meds that keep me down? IDK.

The shit I did, I didn't weigh but did like 3 dips on the tip of my pinkie finger. I'm guessing 40-50mg tops, orally. I was high as a kite. It was little tiny rocks that were mostly clear. Definitely not MDMA or MDA, didn't taste like them and it was way too potent. I have only smoked meth before but it tasted like I imagine it would taste if you ate it, like a similar sort of flavor except really bitter. Also burned a good bit snorted (I snorted like 15mg later). Also when he got it, it was one big crystal, but he crushed it down to dose it. My other friend was like, I think maybe it's a cathinone, but it lasted way too long, and was way too potent.

@devilsgospel - What's a good (low) dose of klonopin for 50mg adderall? I don't want to still feel amped but added euphoria.

I would say since you're not a downer person 0.5mg of clonazepam would be a nice buzz for you. Kpins are of the more powerful benzos. Honestly you might be able to get away with 0.25mg, I've always had a gaba tolerance and even I could feel as little as 0.5mg. One of my favorite benzos actually, very powerful and euphoric.

Word, i'll start at .25. Just texted my buddy asking what the dosage was. These little bitches are more than half the price of an adderall, so i'm not surprised if they are .5s.

I'm getting paranoid someone will find my stash. I already invested $500 into it in two weeks.

I would say since you're not a downer person 0.5mg of clonazepam would be a nice buzz for you. Kpins are of the more powerful benzos. Honestly you might be able to get away with 0.25mg, I've always had a gaba tolerance and even I could feel as little as 0.5mg. One of my favorite benzos actually, very powerful and euphoric.
Really? I find all other pharm grade BZDs to be far more powerful than clonazepam. I have to take at least 2mg to even notice I took anything anxiety and myorelaxant wise.

The duration is a pro though.

Like, if I had to list my top fave benzos of what I've tried it would be, in descending order:
-diazepam
-alprazolam
-etizolam
-clonazepam
-diclazepam (not worth it at all)

Last edited:
Really? I find all other pharm grade BZDs to be far more powerful than clonazepam. I have to take at least 2mg to even notice I took anything anxiety and myorelaxant wise.

The duration is a pro though.

Like, if I had to list my top fave benzos of what I've tried it would be, in descending order:
-diazepam
-alprazolam
-etizolam
-clonazepam
-diclazepam (not worth it at all)

For some reason I've always gotten wonderful effects from clonazepam, far above almost any other benzo. Euphoria, muscle relaxation, and especially anxiolytic effect are all 10/10.

For some reason I've always gotten wonderful effects from clonazepam, far above almost any other benzo. Euphoria, muscle relaxation, and especially anxiolytic effect are all 10/10.
benzos give me energy one time I biked like 20 -30 miles to get some dvds and 20- 30 miles home, I was Rxed k pins in the past i also have anxiety disorder...

I get very subtle effects from clonazepam, without significant benzo tolerance 1mg was like "do I feel something?"

I'd trade any benzo besides maybe bromazepam for a klonopin

Bromazepam is unbeatable. Maybe midazolam too but I've never had it. Brotizolam gets an honorable mention.

New addition to stash: 1.5g meth:

S252bvr.jpg

35 adderall
2 crack rocks
3.5g coke
1.5g meth