• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Jesus, over in America because of the legal scene (and the fact we've had a domestic high-quality growing community for decades), I get shit where 1 hit gets me high as balls, an ounce lasts me like 6 months (I don't smoke often these days). Even when I was smoking daily, I'd take 2-3 hits and be good.

This is a reflection of all products that we, brazilians, consume... in all spheres..
Man, it sucks, I am tired of consuming shit, tired of being relegated to the shitty part of the world, I want to enjoy life without oppression.

@Jose ribas de silva I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. I know a random stranger on the internet saying something probably doesn't mean much but I sincerely hope your situation improves.

Jesus, over in America because of the legal scene (and the fact we've had a domestic high-quality growing community for decades), I get shit where 1 hit gets me high as balls, an ounce lasts me like 6 months (I don't smoke often these days). Even when I was smoking daily, I'd take 2-3 hits and be good.

I'd agree with you there. It's one of the few substances that is of high quality in general in the US. IMHO; that is. I smoke on a daily basis, dabs / edibles on a pretty regular basis as well & would have to agree that the quality is quite high. I'm not in a legal recreational state but have acceess to the same stuff as legal states. It's just brought in.

Regardless; I'd have to agree with you @Xorkoth. It's been a very long time since I've seen anything that was anywhere near that low quality. At least 5+ years. Probably more like 10+? :unsure:

One of these days I'll get around to making an account on an image hosting site & I'll be able to upload a few pics. Maybe post an example for comparison. 5-10g is such a large amount to consume on a regular basis. It reminds me of what @Xorkoth mentioned... High school. Back then I'd smoke those quantities using gravity bongs, gas masks & the other ridiculous devices you come up with when you're young. :LOL: The things we do when we're young... I digress though; my apologies.

just an oz of pure peruvian marching powder.

As @madness00 stated looks like nice stuff. I haven't run into quality product like that since I lived in the SW of the US. At that time I could acquire "peruvian flake" & it was by far the best quality I've ever encountered. It's been 10+ years though since I've worked with those quantities of that substance so I can't judge the size assessment. Though by the hand / bag size it does appear smaller than it is. I'm terrible at eye balling things in general though. ;)

On a final note I must say thanks to those who have posted. As I'm curious by nature & find the various differences between cultures, locations, substances, etc. shown in this thread to be quite interesting. It's much appreciated. (y)

I would imagine inexpensive cocaine of decent quality is quite available in brazil, however.

Is "Peruvian flake" the same as "fish scale", @I_Hate_This_Place? Shiny?

Fish scale shit made me feel like superman. Haven't had anything close to it in years.

I believe so. Being that they are all "slang" terminology you can never be 100% sure but heard people refer to it as "fish scale" all the time.

The reason I referred to it as "Peruvian Flake" as without going into to many details; it was from Peru. At the time I was able to get it fresh off the key. Seeing as the people I was getting it from where in direct connection with so called latin american "cartels"; I had no reason do doubt it when I was told it was from Peru. It's one of the few things I recall vividly in my life. As it was one hell of a day the first time I saw a key. I'd gone with a connect I'd been introduced to personally maybe 6 hours earlier; to grab a pound of cannabis. I'd spoken to them before. Just never in person. I was "vouched" for though. Apparently that was all it took to call me good. I passed a so called "test" on the journey that I was unaware I was taking & that then led to me being told to come along & "carry something" on a "quick stop" on the way home On this trip I sure as hell was not expecting the "quick stop" on the way back to be grabbing a few keys or the something to be a gun. 🤯 :LOL:

I had a very "interesting" period of time in my life when I lived in the SW. The things we do when we're young as I mentioned. Not always thinking things through or making the best decisions at that age. At least I wasn't. ;)

To sum up my rambling answer; yes to my knowledge "Peruvian Flake" & "Fish Scale" are both referring to a high quality product. I always considered it to be "shiny" so I'd have to agree on that assessment. As I stated the reason I referred to it as "Peruvian Flake" was due to it's country of origin but to my knowledge colloquially people do refer to good coke as "Peruvian Flake" regardless of country of origin. I know I heard many people refer to it as "Fish Scale". I guess "Peruvian Flake" technically would be from Peru as what I was referring to was but I've heard people call shit that wasn't from Peru "Peruvian Flake" so I think it's often used as a slang term just like "Fish Scale".

As for feeling like superman... Indeed it did make one feel great. I find good quality to be almost "relaxing" more so than "stimulating". Well I guess euphoric might be a better description but that's all subjective.

My apologies for the length of the answer BTW. I'm autistic & tend to be very effusive when communicating. In my effort to make myself clear I often restate the same thing repeatedly just in different ways. Unconciously trying to be sure that I got my meaning across. :)

I would imagine inexpensive cocaine of decent quality is quite available in brazil, however.

I would imagine the same thing. I'm curious if that's the exception as I would imagine it to be. I'll have to wait & see if jose confirms what I would imagine to be the case. :unsure:

Edit: Took to long AFK when making the post. Apparently jose answered in the meantime.

Is "Peruvian flake" the same as "fish scale", @I_Hate_This_Place? Shiny?

Fish scale shit made me feel like superman. Haven't had anything close to it in years.
That in the picture is the best cocaine I had in my life, I'm from Peru so trust me it is 95-97%. 2 grams of that shit and ur off to the ER, very strong shit. If I told u guys the price u wouldn't believe me 😂 😂

The quality of street cocaine in most parts of the US is absolute garbage these days and it's gone way downhill since I was in college (in 2001-2005). These days if it makes you numb AT ALL it's a surprise. All kinds of people will tell me "oh shit I have some FIRE shit right now" and it will not numb me in the slightest and it doesn't begin to touch even average quality stuff I would occasionally do when I was younger. It's ridiculous.

That in the picture is the best cocaine I had in my life, I'm from Peru so trust me it is 95-97%. 2 grams of that shit and ur off to the ER, very strong shit. If I told u guys the price u wouldn't believe me 😂 😂

I'm sure the pricing is incredible. IIRC the "Peruvian Flake" back when I encountered it was testing between 93-97%. It's been aprroximately a decade & my memory isn't the grandest but I remember mid to high nineties at least. 😜 Definitely the best quality I've ever had.

The quality of street cocaine in most parts of the US is absolute garbage these days and it's gone way downhill since I was in college (in 2001-2005). These days if it makes you numb AT ALL it's a surprise. All kinds of people will tell me "oh shit I have some FIRE shit right now" and it will not numb me in the slightest and it doesn't begin to touch even average quality stuff I would occasionally do when I was younger. It's ridiculous.

I'd agree with that. Though TBH I haven't messed with cocaine much in years. I've done it maybe a handful of times in the last few years. Though from my experience most people around here know enough to cut it with something that numbs. :rolleyes:

Back when I fucked with flake in the SW; I just snorted. I freebased a couple times & took a few hits of rock on a rare occasion but never anything serious in retrospect. In terms of base that is. I had a good powder habit for a few years but wasn't really exposed to rock enough to really even consider it.

Over the years I got into it a decent bit. When I went off the deep end after my health went to shit. Kinda lost it for a while. At that point I'd smoke rock, or IV either. Usually would grab rock though as it tended to be purer. Well cooking it back & such was the quickest way to get the best quality product you'd get around this area in a hurry; anyway. It beat the powder at least. It was never my DOC though. Usually I used it in a speedball or smoking rock while someone else hit me with H &/or a speedball while I was taking a hit. As I mentioned I was a little off the deep end at the time. :\

Before I digress to far trying to give context; I'll just say that I agree it's ridiculous. As I mentioned the whole "I can get some great shit. Gets ya nice & wired!" bullshit. People that wouldn't know good cocaine if it smacked them in the face. ;)

It's definitely ridiculous. It can be hard to even think of it as the same substance comparing the difference. With the shockingly bad quality plus the various cuts (active) it can seem like a different substance entirely. ☹

You can upload pictures directly from your computer/phone on the new Xenforo software. Simply click the upload image button :)

Thanks for the heads up! 😍
I wasn't aware. Apparently it changed in the many years I spent lurking. Since I forgot my old account's PW & decided to make this one; that is. I really appreciate the info!

Now I'll just have to find some stuff worth taking some pics of... That & make sure I have geolocation off etc. Well actually it might be easier to just take a pic & then strip the metadata. I'll have to do a quick Google as I'm guessing there's a program that just strips all meta-data. That would save me the hassle of dealing with messing with the settings on a phone, etc.

I'll have to put it in my list of things to do once I have a lil free time. Thanks again! (y) :)

When i used to buy cocaine i would bring one of these UV lights down to my dealers place in compton to inspect the "fire" he was selling. It was more expensive than the regular cocaine and was used mostly for making crack, so the purity was ostensibly high. In anycase a UV light is very effective in giving a rough idea of the amount of cut since cocaine fluoresces differently than the cuts. They thought i was crazy (and some suspected i was a cop) but i was buying an ounce at a time as my tolerance was high so they didnt give me too much shit.4ab689c4-a109-42eb-9a18-205e86b36006._CR0,0,1023,1023_PT0_SX300__.jpg

Last edited:
On a proper classy one tonight!

KVhpbel.jpg

Very rare and apparently highly euphoric, let me know how it feels!
I only took 1mg a couple of days ago to sleep after a 3-MMC binge and, well, i fell asleep.
Not a big fan of benzos on their own, but I do remember feeling nice about half an hour after I stuck half a pill under my tongue