• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

There you go there's a bit of info I bet you didn't know.....yeahhhhhhhhh

Ok. Well knowledge is power i suppose. No matter how trivial and irrelevant...

I really wanted to get some of those too. Now I’m scared because I can’t afford to be black listed. There’s still a few things I need to order bulk of.

should be an OTC type medication where a pharmacist will *at least* sell one pill a day. It would help avoid a lot of catastrophes, etc. 8(

I fully believe LSD should be treated in the same manner. I am really starting to become a proponent of psychedelics for depression. I wish microdosing would become more accepted. I trust LSD much more than any of the current antidepressants on the market and my experiences have confirmed that it is substantially more effective.

Edit: Actually on second thought, I believe that it should be available by a loose prescription that is given out to any individual that is deemed psychologically fit by a doctor. Anyone that desires to treat themselves with the substance should be given the choice but they should be prescreened and evaluated before and after the first couple of trips simply to check for warning signs of violent or dangerous mental health issues and to insure that it doesn't fall into the hands of young kids or immature teenagers that aren't yet fully developed.

Last edited:

What I had left before last nights and this mornings doses of roughly 4mg total.

2mg Accord Clonazepam
1mg TEVA Clonazepam

Have some other pics that I wanted to post earlier in the week, but finally found a simple image resizer.

They don't blacklist your address I know this for a fact.

Depends what country you live in. This is true in the UK however - they don't blacklist your address just because one pack got seized. They only watch for addresses known to be connected to major dealers. And if they put in that category you will know it because police will bust down your door.

I fully believe LSD should be treated in the same manner. I am really starting to become a proponent of psychedelics for depression. I wish microdosing would become more accepted. I trust LSD much more than any of the current antidepressants on the market and my experiences have confirmed that it is substantially more effective.

Edit: Actually on second thought, I believe that it should be available by a loose prescription that is given out to any individual that is deemed psychologically fit by a doctor. Anyone that desires to treat themselves with the substance should be given the choice but they should be prescreened and evaluated before and after the first couple of trips simply to check for warning signs of violent or dangerous mental health issues and to insure that it doesn't fall into the hands of young kids or immature teenagers that aren't yet fully developed.

I agree but at the same time find it pretty mad how I can buy codeine OTC and yet LSD is still considered a Class A/schedule I drug with no medical value despite the mounting pile of evidence suggesting otherwise. And why don't we have dispensaries in the UK yet? Well I know why, because the government is paid off by alcohol, tobacco, and pharma to prevent such things, and that goes for both Tories and Labour, but again it's mad I can buy codeine from a pharmacy but not cannabis. One is clearly more addictive than the other.

Bunch o fuckin tweakers

IMG_20171016_124427.jpg

That jar on the left is some ratio of MDMA, LSD, THC, solution, refered to as the lovingly by friends as the ambrosia elixir. The container was designed and printed by a friend on his 3D printer. The jamo? Well y'know...

IMG_20180608_131839.jpg

Good ol' prohibition

IMG_20181011_084138.jpg

FullSizeR_01.jpg
IMG_20181022_192953.jpg

I must've gotten tweaked and paranoid'd out bc I can't find any of my shards except for my first taste ever.

IMG_20180930_094038.jpg

Kind of sad as that 1/4 zipper stalactite is forever lost...

What strain you growing there? Mmm can almost smell it through my screen. Oh wait that's the joint I just smoked...

Tbh it was of unknown origin. A few of them turned out to be quite diesely and maybe a lemon kush.

The thing I find most interesting about cannabis is that no matter how shitty the original buds are, if you put their seeds in a good loving spot and tend them carefully and dry and cure them proper, they always turn out beautiful.

Now there is something to be said for genetics, in that you can only polish a turd so much. You certainly can't turn a 5-10%er into a 20-25%er IME

Oh yeah the quality of the grow and how the bud is harvested makes a big difference. While you can't magic shit weed into good weed, doing it wrong can fuck up some fire stuff, so it's always worth growing those seeds imo.

The stuff I've got at the moment is some type of Cookies, can't remember exactly what it was meant to be, but it's really nice. Strong but relaxing.