• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Probably one of the best stash I've seen so far.
Those morphine oral solution must be priceless I've ne come across any.
And some k on the top
Nice :)

Cheers mate, yeah those were gooood fucking times. Had easily ~500 pills of various benzos at any one time and was getting DHC and morphine in every month. I prefer morphine to oxy so that was always my DOC for opiates. And naturally a bit of ket, acid, and MDMA makes an appearance for a weekend sesh.

I also have a giant script for Dexedrine that I don't bother photographing because I don't really count scripted meds under my "stash" but I've had that for years and it's very useful shit.

As for my current stash, most recent pickup was a nice Xanax haul in the form of generic Ksalol brand alprazolam 1mg:

PJuY4f0.jpg

Current Stash, Still a work in progress.

1x Red Youtube
1x White UPS
1x Orange Tesla
1x Bottle Kalma bars (Pharmaceutical Alprazolam)
2x Oxycontin 15mg modified release
2x Oxycontin 20mg modified release
Few tiny nugs of sativa
Small zip lock bag MDMA
Raw testosterone enanthate and a bunch of other raw PED's
Small portion of my Kratom stash

Apologies for the crappy picture, The device I used usually takes really good pictures not sure what's happening..

Resized-M6DP3.jpg

Oh yeah speaking of MDMA I still have some of those Laugh Now Cry Later pills as well as an iPhone X pill and I think a couple M&M's pills too. The M&M's are Q-Dance, not sure about the rest, they're all proper good though. The LNCL always have me in the relaxed kinda roll where I wanna mong out and play chill music and only a minor comedown. Perfect.

340 mg of pure morphine hydrochloride solution ready for IV/IM ampoules, although it would be a sin to IM these. IV or die, the rush is unbelievable. xp
Edit:eek:h there's also 4 2mg Clonazepam pills as well hehe. 😘

Attachments

• DSC_0744.JPG
    DSC_0744.JPG
    883.3 KB · Views: 23
that's how 100mg of morphine looks like ready to shoot in a 5 ML rig, i do the whole shot at once. Lovely rush guaranteed.
Here's an ampoule so u can see also.

Attachments

• 15723405894001710401267.jpg
    15723405894001710401267.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 1572340913493149561970.jpg
    1572340913493149561970.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 24
7 20 mg oxys old formula and 4 10 mg generic Diazepam from my beautiful country, 🇵🇪Perú 😝.

Attachments

• 15723412210601037733357.jpg
    15723412210601037733357.jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 13
This is the blister where the oxys came in happy😊

Attachments

• _20191029_043910.JPG
    _20191029_043910.JPG
    821.2 KB · Views: 11
I should post an update... I have filled and labeled like 10 more vials since my last pictures. Including MXPr. :)

Holy shit, I am struggling to find a good source for MDMA ... I am asking the gods, why so many inequalities around the world. .

I filled a 2 dram vial with 5g etizolam and it filled perfectly all the way to the top. It looks sooooo pretty. Even my wife commented on how nice it looked lol

Last edited:
Ive got an interesting stash, and though its all mostly legal RC's i am not using a VPN so im hesitant to post.

But check out the psychotria colorata I recently imported from Ghana (West Africa). This is a very uncommon and difficult to obtain plant.

It possesses somewhat potent opioid and NMDA antagonist properties. Haven't tried it yet, but I think I might soak it in high proof alcohol for a few days to kill any pathogens it could have (it is afterall directly imported from a farm in Ghana). The active alkaloid is called hodgkinsine, which is an opioid and NMDA antagonist. It also contains psychotridine which is an NMDA antagonist without opioidergic properties.

Might do an extraction and see what I get. It would be nice to get the hodgkinsine quantified by a lab, but I can't find a lab that had the necessary hogkinsine reference samples to do the analysis.

CPL 400gram.jpg

African nature never ceases to amaze me.

I don't understand how ball pythons live there. Mine's so stupid and squeamish, bless her little heart.

I should post an update... I have filled and labeled like 10 more vials since my last pictures. Including MXPr. :)
Do you think of it as a collection, compulsion, obsession, passive hobby, all of the above? Just curious.

The most into that I got was I had a benzo collection, at least 1 pill of 8 or 9 different kinds if I remember correctly.

It's somewhat of an obsession, mostly an intense interest in psychedelics. And also a desire to sample and write reports for as many psyxchedelics as I can, and to be among the first to try things that are in the families of well-known and well-tested psychedelics (for example, DOF, DOiP, DOET and DOPr... DOET, DOC, DOM, DOI and DOB have all been used since the 60s and some in research even before that... there's no reason to think that other alkyl and halogenated DOXs would suddenly become much more dangerous).

It is kind of an obsession... I guess like collectingf anything can be for people. I will say I get a lot of good feelings and satisfaction from just looking at all those nicely labeled vials full of psychedelic powders. :)