• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I'm the middle of the process to accepted to the Suboxone maintenance trietment. Tomorrow i'm seeing a doctor about it so things are going forward and im verry happy. I understand that i'll start with sublingual suboxone and when we've figured out my daily dose which keeps stabile i get to move to buvidal (burpenorphine) injections, which have two different alternative. They are a once a week preparation and once in month preparation. I'have heard plenty posstive things about buvidal. And so happy i have a chance get on it. After that it's good buy to collection your medicine from special dispencery, which is desinged fo that purpose. And oh yeah there's no shitty naloxone at all in that formulation.

Two indica carts, a sativa, and a hybrid. Forgot what strains except one of the indica's which is Ice Cream Cake. Happy 4/20!

Then there is roughly 3 points of heroin and the last of my meth which I'm not really sure exactly how much it was. I was super fucked up earlier and ended up loading the rest of the bag into the pipe without even thinking about it, and then proceeded to burn it a little bit like a dumbass. :p

Two indica carts, a sativa, and a hybrid. Forgot what strains except one of the indica's which is Ice Cream Cake. Happy 4/20!

Then there is roughly 3 points of heroin and the last of my meth which I'm not really sure exactly how much it was. I was super fucked up earlier and ended up loading the rest of the bag into the pipe without even thinking about it, and then proceeded to burn it a little bit like a dumbass. :p

Smoking on a quarter of Ice Cream Cake, shit is very very relaxing and pleasant. Enjoy and happy 4/20.

Q8ZoYlm.jpeg

Posted this in the wrong thread first. This is the threaad i was lucking for. That must mean that the 2mg alprazolam i've had is doing a decent job. I try to take only 2mg bupe in a day which i do in a single iv shot in the morning. In the evening when im fiending for more the xannies come in handy and practically kill the bupe cravings. And i am a roided out meathead as well.

I'm the middle of the process to accepted to the Suboxone maintenance trietment. Tomorrow i'm seeing a doctor about it so things are going forward and im verry happy. I understand that i'll start with sublingual suboxone and when we've figured out my daily dose which keeps stabile i get to move to buvidal (burpenorphine) injections, which have two different alternative. They are a once a week preparation and once in month preparation. I'have heard plenty posstive things about buvidal. And so happy i have a chance get on it. After that it's good buy to collection your medicine from special dispencery, which is desinged fo that purpose. And oh yeah there's no shitty naloxone at all in that formulation.
I got offered it n turned it down, in my mind, I NEED to see me taking the drug (very psychosomatic) to feel like I've had my dose, everyone in my clinic was offered at start of lockdown and the 1 lad I spoke to who took it was trying to get back onto the pills, like I'd give it a go for a month but they made it a complete "it's this or that, no changing" which is kinda fucked up

20210401-131924.jpg

30ml vial of 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine
Every 1ml dose is roughly 700ugs of DOB

Very happy to add this to the collection been trying to get my hands on it for years. Gonna take a single dose of 1ml to test drive the compound in the coming weeks...
That shit will rock your world. Don't redose cause the comeup is like 3 hours to start feeling it, then another 2-3 of coming up, then strap yourself in for like 12-18 of plateau. Forget sleeping the first night. I took like 2.5mg and it was very pleasant though, never scary or overwhelming.