• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Watch it dude. My needles filled with that yellow garbage. Dont take after it.
What yellow garbage? Looks clear to me but could be because of the wood background.
You wont find mine filled with anything but ket.
And on the odd occasions;
Phet
Coke
Ket n phet
Ket n coke
Or very rarely;
Ket n H

Did H by itself twice, pregabs once (didnt work) and a couple times, vodka, lol.

I dont think theres much else id jack up.
MXE if I could ever get it again but not likely
DMT, and
Id jack up hydromorphone if I could ever get it too, heard its amazing.
Toyed with the idea of DPH for a while, decided against it.

How's ya veins? Did u ever try tieing off at the armpit like i suggested you that time?

Naa, my veins are as good as they come. Well I burned my fave vein with some fire speed. It literally felt like my vein was burning up. Fucking hell

Youve tried more than a few yourself. Ive kept it lowkey, only drugs and so no.

IMG-20201207-151009.jpg

75 mg of oxycodone

6 hits of cid

And 3 am poules of morphine 20 mg

I just had my first iv opiate craving in AWHILE seeing this ampuoles. Fuck that would be awesome.

What yellow garbage? Looks clear to me but could be because of the wood background.
You wont find mine filled with anything but ket.
And on the odd occasions;
Phet
Coke
Ket n phet
Ket n coke
Or very rarely;
Ket n H

Did H by itself twice, pregabs once (didnt work) and a couple times, vodka, lol.

I dont think theres much else id jack up.
MXE if I could ever get it again but not likely
DMT, and
Id jack up hydromorphone if I could ever get it too, heard its amazing.
Toyed with the idea of DPH for a while, decided against it.

How's ya veins? Did u ever try tieing off at the armpit like i suggested you that time?
Hydromorphs are awesome.

know question wasn’t directed at me, but my veins are mostly ok.. with good ol faithful though at the crook in my right arm is fairly scarred up though and prone to close off sometimes. Not currently using anything IV.

Yeah, but after snorting its fucking impossible to sleep when you wake up. Atleast for me, not gonna take them nightly anymore.

They are 4mg, I got 3.5 blisters left. Gonna save and trade for some real drugs propably.

Yeah, but after snorting its fucking impossible to sleep when you wake up. Atleast for me, not gonna take them nightly anymore.

They are 4mg, I got 3.5 blisters left. Gonna save and trade for some real drugs propably.
i dont blame u, there only good when mixed with somthing, i wish i could get some good drugs but i try stayaway from old frends in town, self preservation

three special packets arrived today ...
*** The O P specifically requested to NOT have the photo quoted, is this so hard folks? ***
all good things come to an end

please don’t quote the image.

@bingey, i'd take the morphine ampules and shove rest off the table like the rend of Drugstore Cowboy. those are find. iv morphine is so clean.

would love to try o-desmethyl-tramadol , big fan of regular tramadol

Last edited by a moderator:
^iv odsmt is tiers above tramadol. plugging probably works close to as well (oral does not), but i’ve developed a thing for the needle. even though there’s no immediate rush, you go from sober to very high in less than two minutes. still, odsmt isn’t close to on the same level as the “soulful” opiats like dilaudid, opana, heroin, and iv morphine (any other morphine roa feels dull like codeine to me).

p.s. thank you, mod.

IV O-DSMT is miles above any other form of administration. Rectal, oral or sublingual doesn't come close.

I don't IV drugs anymore so I'm not a big fan of O-DSMT since it kind of sucks via other routes. Even with 400mg of oral O-DSMT (no tolerance but high natural tolerance; please do not take 400mg) I don't really get to a nodding point. Whereas IV doses will get you nodding pretty nicely (don't recall the doses).

Yet it also feels pretty dirty. I remember injecting a gram over the course of an evening and felt sort of gross and achy the next day. Im glad I don't inject things anymore.

I have no stash apart from an over-abundance of seroquel. Consequently I’m obsessing over how mistaken I was to have tipped someone what was left in the corner of a mostly consumed gram bag. It looked like half a point at the time in that red light but now I’m thinking that with a good scrape of the bag it might’ve been almost two.