• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

3.5 grams of some fine sugar badder wax, it should smoke real nicely.
20200905-203317.jpg

@negrogesic don't suppose you can point me in the direction of a walk through on making poppy seed tea please, been searching the forums for ages
TIA

Got my hands on this a few days ago. I was originally going to go with 3-ho-pcp but it wasn't in stock so I went with 3-ho-pce instead. I don't regret it, this stuff is amazing.

i2N8L7p.jpg

So what is really the difference between PCP and PCE? Always been curious, I've only tried PCP

sorry, i do not want to offend anyone preferences.

i’ll say 3-meo-pce is my favorite.

yes. the effects are noticeably different, despite all being dissos. for perspective, that question is comparable to “are the effects of different opiates noticeably different?”or “are the effects of different benzos noticeably different?”

Last edited:
@negrogesic don't suppose you can point me in the direction of a walk through on making poppy seed tea please, been searching the forums for ages
TIA

Pour 150g of good seeds in a 2L bottle and fill it with room temperature or hot water (depending on the seeds) and shake vigorously for 5-10 minutes. Slightly unscrew the cap and turn cap down into a large enough recepticle and squeeze all the water out. Only the water should go through. Repeat if necessary. The taste should be bitter and the water should be light to medium brown.

Be careful, poppy seed tea is surprisingly dangerous, especially if you use benzos.

sorry, i do not want to offend anyone preferences.

i’ll say 3-meo-pce is my favorite.

yes. the effects are noticeably different, despite all being dissos. for perspective, that question is comparable to “are the effects of different opiates noticeably different?”or “are the effects of different benzos noticeably different?”

Oh okay so it's basically just down to personal preference, like say a valium vs klonopin. Interesting

HELL NO!!!!!

What are you doing man? Are you mad?

I expected better from you tbh, I am really disapointed in you!!!!!

I also wish he hadn't gone there. Sadly I have seen SO goddamn many BLers go down the path. I did it too, so no judgment from me, fortunately I got out. It would be nice if you could tell people things and they'd take it to heart as much as you wished them to, but unfortunately that's not how it works, usually. People have to learn for themselves.

What? I need 200mg+ of oxy and I aint got moneys like that. Just a little treat, I do h maybe once every 3 months.

4f-mph was a huge disappointment. Wish I hadnt bought it at all.

Last edited:
Mate if you are on Tor get MDPV Hal, trust me on this one.

There is nothing on Earth that comes close to smoking good MDPV

MDPV didn't smoke very well in my experience, not nicely like a-php/hexen. That said I much prefer MDPV but its best snorted. MDPV was a pretty good drug, even relatively functional, although eventually the paranoia inevitably catches up with you. But in my experience it didn't smoke well (although it definitely was smokable to an extent).

I really regret never smoking any of the pyros it always sounded like it was a real hoot. I've taken them orally/intranasally/intravenously and obviously the later was pretty compulsive and had a nice rush to it. Would you say that vaping MDPV is sorta similar to smoking crack as I picture it that way in my mind. How fast would you descend from each blast?

I really regret never smoking any of the pyros it always sounded like it was a real hoot. I've taken them orally/intranasally/intravenously and obviously the later was pretty compulsive and had a nice rush to it. Would you say that vaping MDPV is sorta similar to smoking crack as I picture it that way in my mind. How fast would you descend from each blast?

I didnt think MDPV smoked well, but a-pvp, a-php and n-ethylhexedrone smoke very nicely (even as hydrochloride salts). They are like crack light, not as overwhelming euphoric, and perhaps more stimulating than crack due to a relative lack of serotonergic properties. They are much cheaper than crack which can facilitate far more lengthy binges. With crack, if you are able to set it aside, you can sleep eventually, but the residual stimulation from smoked cathinones is long lasting making sleep impossible.

For sure dude I've stayed up for 5 days one time during an MDPV binge when I got a gram with some Methylone, 4-MMC and 2C-E those were the days back then my friend the market was golden with lotta classic RC's on the menu. But I like a-PHP alot even more than MDPV in some ways and deff used more of it in total generally going for a few days then knock out with benzos mainly. But I used to buy a few grams a year for awhile which could keep you pretty busy.