• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pick the next lysergamide RC

It's all speculation at this point until people start testing it out, but going on Shulgin's notes, these 600ug blotters should be about right.
I wonder though because all that's stated is five hundred is active, for all we know that means threshold effects were reached. I personally hope it's more than that though.

This is total speculation, but maybe ETH-LAD and PRO-LAD are coming soon, and they're just clearing out a small test batch of PARGY-LAD before putting those out, knowing that the PARGY won't sell as easily if PRO and ETH are available.. Sorry thats definitely 11245% BS.

I'm just excited these novel lysergemides exist. Seriously, think about how cool this is!

I .. wanna rock and roll .. all night... and PARGY every day =D

Hahaha! Nice one! I, personally am glad to have any novel lysergamide! Years back that sort of thing was just a dream within a dream and anyone saying it could happen was written off as an over imaginative crazy fool!

I am afraid that 600 mics of PARGY-LAD will be in the 150 mics of AL-LAD range. The hell, why do vednors overdose the NBOX blotters yet underdose the lysergamides, what a shame from HR point of view..

Unless we see a lab analysis of the "PARGY-LAD", I wouldn't trust it at all. It's not from where the AL-LAD & LSZ comes from, likely requires LSD in the synthesis, and the only vendor offering it is a rather small one. Definitely smells like scam.

Only time will tell, I suppose. Just went on SoS to see if any updates had been made, but of course it was just Roi! I'm sure it wouldn't be to difficult for an experienced user to tell if it's at least a lysergamide or something else entirely. They don't ship to the US so it's out of my reach.

A friend of mine had several positive experiences ordering from that vendor, if that makes sense. I would have ordered personally if only they accepted CC since bank transactions are costly...meh, perhaps I'll man up and order some anyways along with AL-LAD.

Scams happen all the time, do you remember "REC" (the cocaine ester)? Here are the lab results. Or vendors selling inactive substances, such as C30-NBOMe. And so on.

I really hope it's LSM although I doubt it will happen.

No you don't. Refer to my post on page 2.

The PARGY-LAD probably is a scam, but we will see.

Very strange it would show up just as I was saying PARGY-LAD would seem possibly a good replacement for AL-LAD.

Unless we see a lab analysis of the "PARGY-LAD", I wouldn't trust it at all. It's not from where the AL-LAD & LSZ comes from, likely requires LSD in the synthesis, and the only vendor offering it is a rather small one. Definitely smells like scam.

Currently awaiting details of lab analysis. What makes you think this is a scam? The vendor isn't a 'rather small one', they have been around for a while now and have a strong loyal fan base. Just because you might not have heard of them before doesn't mean they are a small vendor, or scammers either for that matter. The products they sell / sold have always been exactly what they say they are, there has never been any case of mislabeled products.

The vendor did have a perfect score on SoS until you commented on it saying this "must be a scam" and then said that it ruin's the vendors reputation completely. Please explain how this ruins their reputation completely? The only person giving them a bad rating is you, and your thoughts are complete speculation! How that ruins their reputation 'completely' is beyond me. What evidence do you have that this is a scam? If you have any real evidence, post it here so everybody can see it. Until you do, most people won't take you seriously.

And the reason PARGY-LAD sold out so fast is because of the popularity of lysergamides at the moment. AL-LAD is a perfect example of another lysergamide that people assumed was a scam but turned out to be the real deal, and AL-LAD regularly sold out fast. It was inevitable that whenever a new lysergamide appeared on the scene it would sell out fast, due to people's excitement and curiosity, and because of the popularity of lysergamides. I thought that would have been obvious.

People thought AL-LAD and LSZ was a "scam" too until people tried it and got it analyzed.

Roi you're either going to be hailed as a prophet or look like a fool when this is all done :)

Pity we havent got anything definitive on Pargy-Lad yet. It is possible that a small run synth has already sold out, & it's possible the vendor is holding the material back for when the overwhemlmingly positive reports start to emerge. I really think those crying scam should be a bit more patient, while everyone else should remain skeptical, just in case.

The fact that the original supplier of Al-Lad & LSz has failed to secure any of this material to test & identify is a concern but I'm still hopeful that these & other concerns are not justified.

All vendors have different connections, luckily this vendor is able to either produce PARGY-LAD themselves or get it from their connections. The first wave sold out very fast, I imagine this was a trial run to see how it sold. I e-mailed them a few days ago regarding their stock and thankfully they hope to have more PARGY-LAD on sale within the next few weeks.

I know of quite a few people that bought from the first wave, but as this is a new product on the scene and we don't have any good trip reports yet, everyone is being cautious. Seems like they're holding back until someone else tries it out first. I'll be ordering as soon as it goes back on sale, and if we don't have any reports by then I'm willing to take the plunge for the sake of the research chemical community.

Still awaiting the lab analysis results from a member of another forum, and as soon as there is an update on this I'll be sure to bring the info over here.

Still awaiting the lab analysis results from a member of another forum, and as soon as there is an update on this I'll be sure to bring the info over here.

Looking forward to the results. I would have done a Erlich LSD/Lysergide test on a bit of blotter straigh away, had I been on the ball enough to buy some of this... pah. Hasn't anyone else pulled off an Erlich with this..?

I believe MGS on this forum said somewhere back in the day LSC was one of his favorite lysergamides (this is purely on memory from a year ago or more). I trust his judgement. Lets see some pure LSC after PARGY

I can't wait till someone either bioassays the PARGY-LAD or gets test results back. I'm leaning towards "scam" but am still hopeful.