• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pick the next lysergamide RC

Im sorry, but this thread seems absolutely ridiculous. How can anyone commenting know the possible effects of any given chemical based on on composition alone. Even if there are trip reports for LSD-pip or ETH-LAD, how can any of you know the effects?

Honestly to me this sounds absurd. Theres a certain point where being a drug know-it-all goes to far, and this is it. Everyone who has commented on this thread is basing their desires on anecdotal reports or molecular composition that means next to nothing, other than letting us know its similar to another comparable chemical.

im ready to be flamed, but seriously. This all seems like pretentious nonsense.

Who in here has claimed otherwise? Honestly it sounds a bit like you're opi or k-raging right now, are you on/coming down from anything? You do realize we're in PD, not ADD, right? I din't think any of this is intended to be serious, did I just misread this entire thread or what?

Chill, jfischer. We're just playing imagination-land here.

No one is claiming to know what the effects of any of these would be, these are just chemicals some of us would be curious to try out had we the opportunity.

You could be right. I dont mean to spread bad vibes, however it just seems like most of the time half of the people on PD are spewing out their ass, and this thread exemplifies it 11100%. Maybe I made my post with malice in mind, but to be honest since the 2c-x series became popular a few years ago, it seems that people take themselves and their second-hand research way too seriously.

I apologize if my post was made in haste, to me it just seemed like this was taken very seriously. Maybe I missed the general idea.

perpetualdawn said:

Not really any particular reason at this point that N-Acetyl-AL-LSZ would be worth exploring. We'd probably want to see AL-LSZ and N-Acetyl-Al-LAD first.​

I like the way you are thinking :)

You could be right. I dont mean to spread bad vibes, however it just seems like most of the time half of the people on PD are spewing out their ass, and this thread exemplifies it 11100%. Maybe I made my post with malice in mind, but to be honest since the 2c-x series became popular a few years ago, it seems that people take themselves and their second-hand research way too seriously.

I apologize if my post was made in haste, to me it just seemed like this was taken very seriously. Maybe I missed the general idea.

One the one hand you are completely right, everything in this thread is complete and utter conjecture, how could it be anything else?

On the other hand... how do you think guys like shulgin and nicholls came up with ideas for analogues? It's not down to completely random ideas. The design processes is (in a nut shell) start with something you know, and then make alterations based on ones that have worked in the past. Are any of the suggestions in this thread that far removed from that processes? Nope- they adhere to it, and if anything too rigidly to be seen truly creative. That doesn't mean that they aren't original, or relate in any way to the potential activity (other than possibly towards it being more likely to work as it's based on proven subs)

I'd be willing to bet a reasonable amount of money that my suggestion would be active, roughly equipotent to AL-LAD and also of a similar duration. Would also potentially sit in a strange legal loophole.

re: 2c... they have been popular for well over a decade, and in the case of 2c-b more than two. But I'm fairly sure you know that so I guess we just have differing definitions of a few.

Last edited:
The TiHKAL for ETH-LAD is very promising - more potent by weight than LSD, and yet more forgiving/easier to handle.

If so, ETH-LAD would be my choice. AL-LAD is already more forgiving than LSD as is, and LSD is a fairly easy to handle compound if you have your head on right, but I'd love to see an even easier to work with lysergamide that also had increased potency, to maybe increase the amount of *safe* and pleasant compounds we're seeing going around on blotter, and to discourage people passing off things like the NBOMes and DOx series as LSD. Plus, it'd allow some people who're sensitive to psychedelics and find LSD a bit overwhelming to maybe have a lysergamide that wasn't too rough on them. :)

LSD, LSZ and AL-LAD are all already wonderful, so I look forward to seeing a fourth big lysergamide on the market should it be successful. :)

You're right it probably is, but it should be noted the study that established this is quite old and if it turns out the researchers just missed out on it the first time through, well, I'll let the binding profile data speak for itself. Looks fairly promising to me, assuming it is indeed active of course =D Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

0Tp4coV.png

from Nichols et. all
Do you have the exact name of the publication? That would be really great.

You could be right. I dont mean to spread bad vibes, however it just seems like most of the time half of the people on PD are spewing out their ass, and this thread exemplifies it 11100%.

You sure about that number? To me it seems more like a 11235% type of thing.

I bet at least some of these are inactive.

PARGY-LAD sounds like a good bet. We already know it's active and not any more difficult to produce than AL-LAD / LSZ.

ETH-LAD please ;), I would say ALD-52 but that would be cheating as it supposably degrades into LSD (I have no proof if this is even legit so don't flame me if this has been disproven). If that is the case though there would be a fuckload of legal issues stemming from customs lol, I know I wouldn't have the balls to place an international order for ALD-52.

The government, in the Nick Sand/Tim Scully trial in the 70's, set the "precedent" that ALD-52 readily hydrolyzed to LSD. This however has never been tested anywhere afaik. Sources are welcome.

Acetylindoles are perfectly stable, it is a common protecting group for indoles in organic synthesis, many suspect that the acetylindole moeity is much more stable than the government postulated.

Tylenol also has an acetamide group, and amide hydrolysis isn't one of its main metabolic pathways. If it's taken sublingually, it seems unlikely to me that the amide would be hydrolyzed.

Sure, me too in theory, but who knows what they've tested out, or what their reasons are. In any case, I'm very pumped to see a new kid on the block.

edit: ...and to their credit, the blotters are fairly generously dosed, in case you didn't notice that.

Last edited:
it's probably weaker so you need more - is that what you mean?

It's all speculation at this point until people start testing it out, but going on Shulgin's notes, these 600ug blotters should be about right.

I'm excited about PARGY-LAD, but unfortunately only from an intellectual perspective. It appears to only be available from one vendor- who doesn't ship to my country. Oh well, hopefully it'll get picked up by others soon. I'd like to try it, though nothing I've read indicates (to me at least) that it will be as interesting as LSZ and AL-LAD. It seems a strange choice for the third lysergamide. If we were betting, I would have put my money on PRO-LAD. Does anyone have any info on PARGY-LAD's binding profile? Information is rather sparse and seems to be limited to that brief note in TIHKAL.

Do I see a new "Big and Dandy..." thread on the horizon?