• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Phatties/Raver Pants... all about pants, pants, pants! *work warning*

I visited Melbs quite a bit before I moved here from Syd and purchased some Inacoma-styled phats to wear out.

I actually wore them to SOS a few times and got some very odd looks :\ Not sure what I was thinking... I guess it never dawned on me that they looked like clown-pants to most people there.

On topic... I still have my Inacoma light denim phats with some white reflector tape crossed down each leg. They are about 2 years old now.

Early this year I purchased a pair of light & dark denim plain but very wide phats from Ministry of Style. Hardly ever wear them so they may go up for sale to someone who can love them more than me :)

More recently, got my favourite pair - all dark denim with silver zips, not too wide, more like jeans actually. From Inacoma again. These ones are worn everywhere!

<3

^Bubsta; I know I'm prolly' getting in ahead of myself, but those understated phats sound lovely. ;)
Let me know if you're up for selling them afterall. =D

kryalkastleE - Trust me...they're gone :( I raided the whole op shop...got the woman to let me look down in the storage area....in the bin out the front...i looked everywhere :( I also found out there was a top in there worth about 200 dollars....designer one...

not...happy...jan...or whatever ur damn name is... :(

tnargus said:
Designed some of my own once but was a little complex (the designs) and would have cost a small fortune to get them made....

I now have Strange Days ones....dark blue + black denim, orange stripes + stars @ bottom, with silver stipes accross from and back of shin (well shin + calves then)...

Also have plain denim pair from ministry of style....wear them around places....look in Ashaman's gallery for pic of me with spotty denim phats @ flinders st station :)

Pffft! You candy raver Blair! :D

What on earth are u talkin about?????

Please explain for this dum oldie........lol.

I figure its not a nice big joint....lol.

So Im gunna guess..........ummm........big shoes??????

We are talkin about fat pants man. And I hope I have understood you right because otherwise I'm guna make a dick of myself by posting this.

codez_raver said:
We are talkin about fat pants man. And I hope I have understood you right because otherwise I'm guna make a dick of myself by posting this.

haha....nah, I had noooo idea....lol.

Fat pants huh.........hmmm........I think my Mum would call them shallotts or somethin like that....is that what u mean????

Or are u talkin like flairs or somin??

WinterSolstice03_071.jpg

These are mine which i made shortly after discovering the doof scene. I also have flames on the arse of them =D and a uv patch on the front (don't know if you can see it or if it's on then) Please excuse my appearnace as i was heavier then( my god actually now when i look at that pic i was QUITE bigger!) and had just cut all my dreadlocks off so my hair was all whacked 8o

I don't like them anymore though. They just aren't "me" now and have an idea for a new pair. Just have to get the time to make them because i know exactly what i want. A little simpler and less bright then these ones :)

Thanks doof.........now I understand.........hmm.........different.........not sure that i would look that good in them.

I notice doofqueen that the guy in ur pic has taken his off completely..

He doesn't have any. He is wearing two pairs of pants though. Mine are DOOF pants though not paht pants ;) hehehe let's start this debate again :p

Most people's pants don't look like mine though, they are made fairly different in a different style, mine have been "doofqueenised" hehe so i don't think mine are a very good example of what "phatties" actually look like ...

tnargus said:
^^ When it comes to tshirt designs tho, well thats another story ;) Million ideas.....stay tuned for tnargus + westilina site coming soon....by soon i mean when we get off our asses...

Well wont be giving you any of my idea's anymore.. :p

I have had 5 pairs over the past year, and sold 2 of them..

Ive got a plain pair from inacoma, plain pair from strange days and a very gorgeous pink, lime green, orange pair with lime green stars.. and also pink braces to go with.. I hope to sell all my phatties and maybe just have a new pair and thats all...

P.s Doof queen your phatties are the best Ive seen.. I do like... xoxo

Greed "Invasion Series" style blue denim phatties... very basic... with a small fuzzy killer bee logo on the side pocket.

Kik Wear dark blue denim with small strips of reflective silver plastic here and there.

Kik Wear "K-Net" black polyester with blue stitching... with flimsy padding at the knees.

These are my favorites... but I have one or two more pair.

Doofqueen. I love yours. They are wicked as. I wanna get a pair made entirley out of white fluffy material like the cowboy dude from the Vengaboys (Let's not go there shall we. The Vengaboys *Shudder*)

i designed mine: they're normal blue denim with orange and black reflective stripes on angles (angled pockets so shit doesn't fall out so easily too :D).

i'm not good at describing shit...so that'll do :)

Thanks lala and codez :) I loved them when i made them because they were my 1st pair and actually the 1st thing i ever designed to wear that was out of the normal square of clothing and were very 'me' at the time. Everyone always comments on them but now i just feel the colours don't match and they just look 'weird' rather than funky lol I'm going to chop them up and use the fur and patches and flames on another pair that i will make that will be a different style but am thinking of keeping them just becausde they were my 1st pair and my 1st attempt at visual creativity of expression (so sentimental value) there way too big to wear now. I tried them on the other day and they keapt falling off me hehe

okay, well here is a old pic of my phatties - taken about a year ago in the kandy carpark :D

my%20phatties.jpg

- bought them about 6 months before the picture was taken at inacoma, at the time the style was custom.. i saw a pair and made a few adjustments, but now they make them normally and you can pick em up without fuss :) i've been through so much with these phatties, it sort of creates a connection.. i feel totally different if im out without my phatties and even my visor :( although they have been worn out many, many times they are still in v.good condition and tbh i dont feel like forking out another $200 when these are still so awesome :D

omg doof queen you've lost SO MUCH weight!!! i don't think irealised it properly till i saw that pic of you in your doof pants!! You go girl!!!