Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth -Sci-Fi Summer Sound System: Sat 27th Nov @ Belmont Racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yay its tonight its tonight and i have finished work and have the next three yes read em three days of to go as hard as i like :) =D :) =D :p !!!!!

im fuking stressing about pigs n there dogs though heard that they have had them there for a few events in the past and belmount is right next to the cop shop!!

oh well im looking forward to sunday as much as tomorow =D hehe gona be a long weekend!!!

and plur do u have msn??

:p

^^Do you really think there will be sniffer dogs there? That's gotta suck...

There could be, don't get me wrong...

But then I have been to lots of events over the years and have never seen a single sniffer dog ever at any event.

Not to say this won't be the first, just that going by the pattern it should be all good.

Cya yall tonight

^^hmm...

well, in that case..

Less paranoia.... More excitedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t! So excited! Listening to Ferry Corsten and getting hyped up already *grins*

5hrs to go peeps, wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt!!!!!!!!

Time to start the extracirricular activities :p :p

See all u cool hardcore crew soon!!!!!!!!

I wish I had been able to sleep in this morning.... the day would have gone faster then... *grins*

SCI-FI! SCI-FI!

*runs around the room in excitement*

Hey Guys,

Just a word on sniffer dogs. I know it sounds simple in theory, but IF there are dogs there, try and relax. The police use their senses almost as much as the dog does. If they see you react to the dog, they have a fair idea you have something on you and could come over to you. Just try and stay calm, and they'll walk straight past. Its worked for me on a number of occasions.

NOW!!!!

GO PARTY HARD!!! =D :D =D

DJC*

5 4 3 2 1......Preloading begins.......

Cant wait to see everyone,,,,,,and Put nicknames to faces......i think there are 30 or so bluelighters who are going with da shirts.....it will be aswome,,,,so if u see me.....i promise i wont bite.

Cant wait to rip up the dance floor with ya besta,rushraver and Plur sensual. doof doof doof

well, i was admitted to hospital last night with a hella case of a throat indection. i was let out this morning but i'm still not going to be able to head out - i just don't have the energy or the ticket any more! have an awesome night guys, i was thinking about you all in hospital.

you'll have a killer night!

Caddy - Fatty!

love ya for it fatoxious...
JUST FINISHED WORK... LET THE GAMES BEGIN
dogs will just make the night more exciting hehe like a game... oops i mean sorry the law is a very serious thing. =D see u all tonight

YAY PARTY PEOPLE
She's finally here.
I feel sick with anticipation (literally) and will hopefully see you soon.
=D
Hope I don't arrive too late, will be a blast.
PERTH HARDCORE CREW 4EVA
Hahahah... how sad.
;)
Countdown: 3 1/2 hours 'til meet-up.
PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.