Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth -Sci-Fi Summer Sound System: Sat 27th Nov @ Belmont Racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out the trains wont be running on sat night

I'll either have to get there later on a stupit-ass POS replacement bus or pay for a fucking taxi.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!

I hope there isn't anything about swearing in the posting guidelines:p

Oh well, I should be in a better mood come saturday

i've just come down with a killer throat infection. i should still be there - but it's a bit of a downer

Benno23 said:

Just found out the trains wont be running on sat night

I'll either have to get there later on a stupit-ass POS replacement bus or pay for a fucking taxi.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!

I hope there isn't anything about swearing in the posting guidelines:p

Oh well, I should be in a better mood come saturday

Is there a replacement bus? If so whats the schedule? I've contacted delirium as per my previous post and they havn't disclosed anything. Its shocking that there is to be no easily accessible public trasport to an event such as this.

NO TRAINS AT ALL?
Shit, I was under the impression they'd have the normal... oh yeah, Belmont is a special stop hey.
:\
You could always walk from Claisebrook or whatever the nearest one is.
It's not too far, just walk across the bridge past Burswood.
That sucks... oh well.
I think i'll just scab a lift of someone... alas, it is great being me.
=D
PEACE

mmmyes exelent *mjehehe* =D=D=D

cab wif us "k_t", itl b like 5 bucks eatch :D wer gettin a maxi

Last edited:
^ Gotta lurve Disney :)

The highlight for me will be groovin to the tunes of Ferry Corsten and meetin up with all u cool BL's... 3 days to go..... I feel an unforgettable weekend comin on.

48843WeekendCat2.JPG

What can I say, I am a photoshop genius...
=D
PEACE

transperth

check out www.transperth.wa.gov.au it says armadale line disruptions on the main page. Its for service work apparently. Their will be replacement buses (provided by transperth) instead of the trains but they say "the journey will take longer":X (or something like that)

Last train to armadale from perth is 6:30pm on sat, check out the site but their ain't much more info

I hope this doesn't screw anyone up too much.

Where is the meetup???

Its might be transperths responsibility to have replacements for their standard train services but belmont is not a standard service. It's deleriums responsibilty to make sure there is transport alternatives to driving if they put an event on like this.

Leaving it up to the punters to drive there and give no other options is criminal in my mind. If someone has an accident be it on your head J.

thats a sad state of affairs :(

Possibly the only downer for such a good event.

From the level of hype going around about this im havingn high expectations come saturday! =D =D

K_T ur funny.... funny looking :) i wuv u baby!
Hell yeah want random hugs... especially from a giant medic bear hehe! the after party near metros sound awesome... nebody going? BOUNCEEEE CASTLES honestly anyone who says no to bouncey castles is crazy.

still gotta get glow sticks and other novelties, finally the fairy dust will be used *fingers crossed* and if it doesnt happen this time it just wasn't meant to happen... right? =D

K_T u promised to look after me.. u better remember that haha.

and bestA... uummm i dunno.... BABY CAKES!

Last edited:
geez ive been away since sunday and im even more amped for this now its so close, its gonna be out of control!!!!!!!!

everythings done all need to do is get through one more day of work and then its the weekend, then BRING ON SCI-FI!!!!!!!!! :p :p :D

You're an enviable man Shnouzer... a little TOO enviable *heh heh heh*
:\ =D

RoXzEE said:
K_T ur funny.... funny looking :) i wuv u baby!
I shall take this as a compliement I guess...; and
RoXzEE said:
K_T u promised to look after me.. u better remember that haha.
Oh course I'll look after you Rox, N00bs need lookin' after.
:)
THAT'S what you get for callin' me wierd lookin'
=D
Or maybe i'll just desert you... mmm, desert is good... er, yes, I was sayin' somethin' 'bout desertin'.
Deosn't matter.

Can't wait party people.
Hope I can sleep on Friday night, it shall be all so exciting my little body can hardly take it.
:)
PEACE

Haha wished i still got so excited about events... If anyone needs looking after KT bring em over and I will make sure they are okay... I think I am tethered to a single location for most of the night anyhow if its anything like Summerdayze.

I finish at 2am as well so Ill come party for a bit post-shift too.

hey guys i've come down with a killer throat infection, it went on a downward spiral REALLY quickly and i had a raging fever all day today. there's no way i'm going to be in good enough health to go partying, so if you know someone in the murdoch area of perth hunting for a ticket - give me a message and we can sort something out. this is really a killer, i was looking forward to this so much :( but such is life i suppose

OH MY GOD!! fatoxious :(:(:( DONT LEAVE ME HANGIN waaaaah!

was lookin forward to teachin u some swedish :D=D hope u get better an hope to c ya at some event in the near future, bust some moves n shit hehe =D and DONT i repeat dont give up hehe! miracles do happen :D

peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.