sorry don't know colour ???
been offered them for tonight
------------------

Anyone test runned horseshoe's
sorry don't know colour ???
been offered them for tonight
------------------

Probably a bit late to be asking.
But I have moto's ?'s and smilies for tonight.
Which would I be better off with if I wannna dance all night?

I would say ? for dancing from what people are saying
but man all those good pills, can I be your
friend pppplease
------------------

Had some beige domes last night. Had 1 1/2 and was feeling great. The couple of ppl i know who had one were all happy with them.
Tested straight to black.
Hey Gabby
smile.gif

hey campers, or anyone else who has tried domes, would u say MDMA?? or unsure?? would u say strength was similar to the recent versaces?? or stronger or weaker? how long did the roll go for with 1.5??
thanx...

heya campers
hope you enoyed yourself on thurs and sat!
so you would say beige domes were good, ok or just alright??

My friends report sums it up
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=11839
Cant really give a good estimate on the time. Had the first 1 1/2 about 9:45 i think. took another half later on when i had started to come down just a little, and not really sure when that was. Another friend said he got 4hrs out of one.
Its MDMA afaik.
Theyre good enough, didnt end up having one of the versaces so cant compare it to that.

first green ? on goog friday. waheh!!!
my beloved orange ? were soopafantastique
but its sister got me good. my ass was glued to the seat. :)
anything further on the differences, apart from height? I found the green to give more headf*ck, visuals and it lasted slightly longer...i'm putting most of that down to set/setting though.
[This message has been edited by iggymon (edited 15 April 2001).]

ok, green question marks apparently have some PMA in them, i thought this was bullshit until i dropped one and then a half and orange question later and ended up sitting outside sweating like a whore outside taipan room most of the night.
Now dont get me wrong i'm not the fittest person but i'm used to getting overheated, and i do take breaks, but this felt alot more extreme. ie: even after being outside for 2 hours in a short and t-shirt i was still sweating uncontrollably so i knew something wasnt right.
tho it could of been a combination of overuse and being run down after elektrik 003, however i'm not sure that it would because a friend of mine who also had a half green ? that night, but didnt come out mentioned that he was hotter than he usually was than rolling on something else.
i still enjoyed the night but i wouldve alot more if i couldve been inside more to see TS and the rider.
so in essence i'm trying to say that the green ? are a really good roll but it may not be a good idea to combine with the orange one. Thats if there are many around still cos my bones are telling me that theres a shortage a comin