• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 31/3

There's still some B29s and smileys about in little patches.
smile.gif

To add to what Sproing said... some people think that because they had a pill that had a say... 'big phat penis' stamped on it, and it was really good... that every pill that has a 'big phat penis' stamped on it is going to be equally good. Same idea as the "all blue pills are wikkid!!" idea.
So it's just for marketing, whatever sells best is what's done.
As for the green vs orange ?s... the press looks pretty fucking similiar to me!
smile.gif
But the green ones are a bit thinner yeah? Perhaps the same people... pressing smaller pills for more money making potential. The green ones have similar effects to the orange, but don't last as long.
------------------
"Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs, for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tommorrow" - Mojo Jojo

i have both green and orange ?s in front of me now, and they look comletely identicle in every way... including small details such as the bevels on the edges...
smile.gif

but, as Entropope pointed out, the green ones r actually minutely thinner... 1mm or less difference... bloody cost cutting heh???

Obtained and tried "orange-red with white specks" Motorolas on friday. (Image above)
E2 test very fast to black.
In my opinion, these are better than question marks, because they tend to take you on a mental 'journey' moreso than orange question marks... if that makes sense...
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 07 April 2001).]

Been offered 555's tonight (not sure what colour). I'm giving it a miss because I'm sick of being the experiment, hopefully have some info in the next couple of days for you.

none of these road tested by me as yet, although the smilies have got thumbs up from everyone i've talked to so far.
ok, still some smilies about, 'tho in fits and starts, i wouldn't think there's too many left, if you haven't had one yet, sorry.
the motorolas, call them peach, call them orange, whatever. 8mm diameter, 4mm thick, test deep purple, black almost immediately, slight rounded bevel both top and bottom, logo as pictured in a previous post.
green ?'s are in as well, same size as the motorolas, 8mm by 4mm, test deep purple to black in 2-3 secs, again, slight rounded bevel both top and bottom, ? on the top.
it's seems all is set for the easter long weekend, some good rolls are to be had. everyone have fun.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Green ? Marks are wicked
smile.gif

Nice, clean and strong. I can't compare em to the orange ones having never had one.

Every1 i was with last night dropped a ? and everyone of them lost their legs.
smile.gif

Good pill but pins your ass to the floor, well did for most people.

People that went half and half didnt lose theirs.
I am thinking strength was the problem there; these r MDMA in my opinion.
And i too have seen both side by side, and these just HAVE to be from the same source. The green ones do seem to be everywhere.
Those motorolas look familiar; cant wait to hear how they r?

Like I said, the Mots are better than orange ? in my opinion... doesn't that say alot?!
smile.gif

thanks MachT, that says a fair bit. now i know what i'll hang on to, and what i'll recommend to others.

since this forum keeps going down I found a cool little thing was to keep a link to the actual thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/003493.html)
then even when you can't access the forum list you can still check perth pills by just using that link.
How net savvy of me hehehe. And yes I realise some, if not most of you have already thought of that, just thought I'd share :p

since this forum keeps going down I found a cool little thing was to keep a link to the actual thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/003493.html)
then even when you can't access the forum list you can still check perth pills by just using that link.
How net savvy of me hehehe. And yes I realise some, if not most of you have already thought of that, just thought I'd share :p

yeh i think the orange MOTO's are a little better than green ? but they are both very nice indeed......and green ? areabout the same as the orange ? in my opinion

yeh i think the orange MOTO's are a little better than green ? but they are both very nice indeed......and green ? areabout the same as the orange ? in my opinion

any word on X-men floating around? are they the same as the eastern states ones? sorry i dont have any info on colour etc.

just wondering if anybody knows anything about the biege domes that are out at the moment?

i was told all a guy i knew could get were beige domes but he wasnt gonna worry about it 'cause they were shit.. havent heard any reports or seen test results tho, and i've only met this dude acouple of times, so im talking it with a grain of salt. if someone gets to test em id love to know. elektrik is fast approaching & im running out of options.

I didn't end up getting any of the biege domes so i can't help u out with ez test result and pill description
frown.gif

They were going to be the emergancy plan if i couldn't get anything else.

the same dude just told me the domes were fake (still dont know if he tested tho). so i guess ill just have to abuse the whip again
smile.gif

or i could go sober....
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 14 April 2001).]