Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (28-3-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Dolphin
Colour: Faint Blue (more whitish in colour but pill is called Blue)
Logo: Dolphin (Head facing towards left/ tail to the right)
Dimensions: 7mm x 4mm
score: No
Specs: Some have black specs
Press: Fairly Hard
Bevelled Edges on both sides.

Road test report to come...

Second opinion

Have a look at the photos of these two pills:
This one and this one
Any one think they could be the same pill ?
A friend rang me up saying he's got the opportunity to purchase some red smileys but he hasnt seen them yet. So I'm just chasing info for him atm.
Any one want to hazard a guess at how many baches of red (and possibly pink) smileys are circulating at the moment?

there were two batches of the Heineken's...one was double printed with the bottle on one side and the the heineken sign on the other side, though i have seen others with just a score! the double print were tested mdsa....werent strong but a nice pill all round..better double dropped tho!

Re: Second opinion

Juvenile said:
Have a look at the photos of these two pills:
This one and this one
Any one think they could be the same pill ?
A friend rang me up saying he's got the opportunity to purchase some red smileys but he hasnt seen them yet. So I'm just chasing info for him atm.
Any one want to hazard a guess at how many baches of red (and possibly pink) smileys are circulating at the moment?

no these are not the same , the first report are RED smileys and the second report clearly states white smileys , the photo looks red due to quality , lighting etc

If he does get the red smileys , it will be awfully easy to tell , a 7mm pill in height does not come around often and not a hard observation to make before buying the pill.

SECOND HAND INFO
friends had green fish, good reports, i remember having green fish and MOS in same bag last year. Coincidence?

Blue Dolphin: (White in colour but sold as blue dolphin)
Dumped half at 12:40 felt effects come on within 20-30 mins...Not really an intense peak. Very cruisy pill. But still gets u where u wanna be. Dumped another half was nicely fried by 2pm. Usual effects eg slight eye wobbles and lotsa jaw-clenching.
Overall would rate 7/10 lasted over 4-5hrs. Little to no comedown...Able to sleep on these babies.

had the dolphins, yeah, they aint white, just very light blue. very good imo. everyone i spoke to was fuked off them wit small quanities. seemed pretty strong.
and yes they are the same dimensions as reported in previos reports so it was same batch.

*Blue Dolphins*
Same as above, light blue etc.
Dropped one and had, had 4 dexxies an hour earlier.
Would normally have 2 -3 but have had a 6 week break and assumed tolerance would been weak.
Effects starting to be felt within 30 mins, Full effects reached after 1.25 hours or so.
Very energetic (although most aroudme found to be 'cruisy' so most probably effects of D's) and loved up to the max.
Good pill, appeared clean.
Not bad comedown.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
IMO better than Beige A's.
PEACE

yeah found the dollars to give alot of visual, jaw shivering. but these dolphins are mad.

summer of love all over in perth?

i think we've all gone too hard, eaten all the goodies and its just that time of year again when the constant weekends parties in the sun or on the beach at night are fewer and further inbetween.
Last saturday i actually had to try and find some pills in perth and was shocked at how hard it was compared to norm!
ended up with bloody pink ck's again and yeah it has been fun experimenting with k over the past few weeks but paying E price for a K pill just sux when all we wanna do it dance away the hours hugging friends!
Blue dolphins seem to be the only semi decent e's around- if you can get them as everyone scrambles for the few that are avail. the odd blue$ or something else someones forgotten was in their pocket after a trip to the eastern states and they've decided to sell is around but it doesn't look good on the whole.
White heinekens are not worth the money for the extra mild does of mdma so where do we o from here i wonder...

^ I agree. Perth had a good quality streak there for a while but it seems to have run dry. The upcoming events calendar looks a lot less busy than it has recently and the quality and quantity of jack and jills around has fallen substantially.

I wonder if that bust in Melbourne a few weeks ago has had much of an impact on the Perth market.

Its all supply and demand though right? Sooner or later our streets will be flooded again and much fun will be had by all =D

Hi ppls, long time no post from me :)

Well on the weekend I had some of that MDMA powder, jesus christ, I dont remember much but know I had an absoloute ball of a time, have only just sort of come out of la la land today (mixed rock with pill, not a good combo)

Anyway's I have seen some caps going around which are solid white, and have a yellowish brown powder in them... any one had any of these???

Ive had the Blue Dolphins the past 3 weekends, and Ive found them to be a pill that I could enjoy all the time. They dont smack you in the face and leave you stunned for an hour or 2 (which is fun sometimes) but rather bring you upto a very happy lovey dovey level fairly quickly. Just to give you an outline of my last weekend, I went clubbing on Thursday, sucked 1 of the Dolphins (which is very white more than blue) and I went very hard physically (dancing), and felt really good afterwards. no comedown, sleepin like a baby. Friday night I went to a mates, sittin watching a movie, sucked a half (split it with my first timer E buddy) and enjoyed about 90 mins of happiness. Saturday night went out clubbing again, this time I tried a Dolphin that was a darker blue from the pile I bought, and I sucked it in the car driving into the city. Within 15 minutes it kicked in and I couldnt even park my car... I was pingin off my head... on one... I went spastic dancing for a good few hours and then had another half and I have been looking forward to this weekend all week :) Definately a good quality pill. Didnt knock me out like the old Red 3, didnt give me eye wobbles like the Beige A, but gave me something in between that I really really enjoyed!

JK

blue 6's (or maybe 9's??)

Just wondering if anyone else had had the pleasure of eating one of these puppies.....I know there's hardly any around, and herd people are paying up 2 $100 each8) 8)

Umm got any descriptions of these blue 6s or 9s?

I was not even aware such a pill was going around although that means nothing.

The only reason you would pay 100 dollars for an ecstasy pill would be for a very large quantity of mdma , 90 - 120mg is what most good pills have . Paying 100 dollars for a pill would indicate to me a substantially larger dose than 90 - 120mg but that would be very dangerous in my opinon.

Only other reason you would pay that much if it had a drug not commonly available but then your not buying ecstasy are you or it has a large dose of mdma and another drug. Either way i wouldnt go on what uve heard..

Well you never know, people are still paying a premium for known K bombs here... so has the world gone topsy turvy?

Status
Not open for further replies.