Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (28-3-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: beige tridents

hee said:
anyone had beige tridents that have just got to perth!!!!!!!
ahhh getting them for the w/e for an event n have no idea what they r like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(8o

I had a beige trident 4 weeks ago. i had been on a break since novemeber, so my judgement may be impaired a little... but it was probably one of the best pills i have had.
came on strong within 45 minutes, very nice body rushes, lotsa jaw clenching. at one point i was too fucked to stand up, but as i said before... i hadn't had a pill since last novemeber.
i can't comment on the length of the peak, or the comedown because i also had a green smiley that night.

oh yeah, they are biege but they have lots and lots of big dark brown speckles in them. the press is very nice, not crumbly. twas in the dark, so i don't have any info on bevels etc.

hope that helps =D

wiked wiked.. thanks for that.. =) hopefully they will be good =) thanks again..
ill write up a report on em n stick it in here tomorrow =D
cant wait.. !

Last edited:
Had a pink/red smiley last night, kicked in about 1hr. and was pretty intense. eye wobbles, heavy feet, dancey and not much lock jaw. lasted about 3hrs.

Im tryin some beige tridents tonight will c how they go.

Picture of Red Smiley and Beige Trident. Both with cut lines on the back.

Attachments

• gurn.jpg
    gurn.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 104
Looks like a new batch of Green Smiley's out... these ones are proper green and not light/pale green.. and are quite heavy!... Anyone eaten one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.