Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 22/11/00

Hey . . .
Someone has white ferraris.
I did a search and came up with all this struff from a)melbourne and b)awhile ago.
The reports are mixed. Some say great. Some say weak. Sounds like different batches to me. I haven't seen these new ones but am told they are white (big help). Info please.
Also White 69's . . . I had 2 in june and didn't even feel remotely pilly. Absolute crap. These are supposed to be new though and 'nice'. But maybe it's someones dodgy stash from june and they are trying to reinvent them . . . those orange ones in january weren't too good either (3 to feel somehting) OH and remember those orange dolphins?? Someones got heaps of them too, they'd still be the same ones from a couple of months ago hey? Yeah let us know what you think ok . . .
------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

smile.gif
I found the the fx of the white ferraris
are very similar to the beige domes,only roadtested not ezy tested but me no complain!!!!!!
smile.gif
I road tested the ferrari three weeks ago and would not mind another test drive.

sorry i don't know the effects of those domes, please describe . . . and so you got this ferrari 3 weeks ago? So these are new batch then . . .
------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

I wouldn't put any faith in anything with a 69 logo. All batches have been either speed, k or both.
frown.gif

Orange dolphins are most likely the same speed bombs.
frown.gif
Let us know if you test them tho, cos you never never know.

Green CK - Dirtyish green, very speckled, ck logo on one side, looks like there was a press on the otherside but it has been rubbed off, turn light brown after about 10 secs. I was told they look the same as some ck's that were out awhile ago.
Streets - sorry about no pill description, but my friend accidently crushed it up on the way to the house party, all I know is that is is the streets heart icecream logo, it tested orange.

Abby- i got myself some red ?s as well...i was around a couple people who had them too and they were pretty happy! Probably meet ya at Delirious hey!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Shianti (edited 29 November 2000).]

Some of those speckly red/pink HQs around it seems that have been talked about over east.
Brilliant pills it seems, although a few stories about them, but provided u r not stupid, i.e take only 1 i wouldnt be concerned.

Any one heard of red bulldogs? I remember bulldogs a while back that were speed, but apparently (unreliable source) these are ok.
On the beige domes debate....had one chillin on a Sunday arvo...well smacked out....!
Had two whilst out the following weekend + a bit o whipper...good combo! Worth getting hold of, but not the greatest pill of all time...for all the purists you'll probably enjoy it, but it aint the super dancey, real McCoy!
later
aus

last bulldogs were loved by many. Tested orange. I'd like to have seen a test of them, cos I'm pretty sure they were meth. These new ones sound similar. [edit]Apparently they test black tho! (can't remember who posted that on pillreports.com[/edit]
Dont quote me but I believe meth will go a brighter colour, and lighter, more yellow than orange.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 30 November 2000).]

I should be testing some pure meth soon...maybe tonight. So I'll let you know what colour it is. This is the most insane rock I have ever seen. The crystals are huge!

Arrrr....just thought of something else....I heard about a new batch of hammers. Don't know much about it. But I should be getting my hands on 1 to test tonight...tomorrow latest..so yeah...I'll keep you posted.
NNNNNGNGNGNGGGGGGGGGGG!

just got told i could get caps ? ?!?!
has anyone else heard of these going around at the moment ?
the guy said the powder was really fine whitish crystals .. dose this sound right ?
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 01 December 2000).]

My freind thought just meth with the buldogs till he/she mainlined some .
"It felt like my whole body was tearing apart inside like someone riping up pieces of paper.
69 = stay away no nowing whats was in those kiddie killers
wink.gif

White Smoke - till 'he/she' mainlined some?
Cool! I wish I had an androgenous friend!
So what does that indicate if your friends body felt like it was being torn up? (besides that it wasnt meth)
Delirious is gonna rock! Now i have to think about when to drop.. At night events its usually religiously 12:30-1:00, and if im lucky i'll still be conscious at 7:00..
I have some inhibition about dropping during a hot summer day, it just seems strange, but what the hell..
Those ?uestion marks have been around for a while, is it still the same batch that originally came in?
Seeyou all tomorrow peeps!
------------------
Dont forget, in an emergency.. Stop, Drop, and Roll!
[email protected]

im thinking about dropping around 5:30-6:30.. which should keep me going thru to the end of laurent's set
smile.gif

does anyone have a description of the red bulldogs? can't find any info on how they look...

Red/Pink Bulldogs...really well pressed, sort of big chicago bulls type logo on them, probably 7 * 5 or there abouts, pretty thick.
Didn't test but definitely a wicked pill, I would bet on a black test for these babies without a doubt. May have some whipper in as well, hard to say...tell ye in a couple of hours!
smile.gif

Some British guy was caught with 10,000 pills bearing the MITSUBISHI logo this week coming into Perth.
That number would imply they were for here. Fuck, damn, fuck.
European mistubishis
frown.gif
(

Red HQs: yes these puppys are in, domed, stamped both sides, big pill (bigger than windmills etc), they're the ones from melbourne and well, you guys have read the reports, they rock, definitely NYE stash material, woohoo!
Y2k green or white: test clear, stay well away, good reports from users though, maybe PMA?? either way, I'm steerin clear

there are a lot of different reports on the HQs.. the general idea is that they arent a very clean pill.. so yes while you could get a good one, another one could put someone in hospital.. probably not import quality..