Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 20/10/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your info :)
i am going with the blue diamonds, might try the armanis too a week later since my guy has both.

just out of interest, which one would you say is "better"?

anyone got any info on green crowns?? don't have a pic. checked on pill reports - got nothing.
thanks guys :)

thanks :) i never thought of searching for rolex's since i haven't seen them yet.

no problem maniia, so does the pills you've seen look like the pic in that report? Just curious, cos from the sounds of those reports they are supposed to be nice pill.

i don't know. i haven't got any. i'll ask my friends next time i see them.
but thanks for all the help :)

sorry, i'd say white amsterdams/ blanks are 7/10 where 3's are around 9/10. i guess its hard to go by people ratings cos its like saying how long is a piece of string. IMO white amsterdams are a good solid pill jus below 3's and armanis.

blue diamonds, as described in my previous post are quite decent pills. Strong peak, good rushes, dancey pill, 40min come-up. Consumed 1/2 at 12midnight, then second 1/2 at 2:00am still feeling quite 'fucked' around 5ish.

I'd rate these higher than the brown 3's.

One of my friends felt a bit nauseous coming up, but she is 'fairly' new to the scene.

Pill wasnt tested so i can only give it an 8/10 :)

A bunch of my mates had the white domes I spoke of in my post... they reckon they were good... though not particularly rushy. Though they felt quite sketchy, some balance issues and generally crappy speech capabilities, but they were happy with them :)

Sproing
The Strange Guy without his Strange Hair

Good Morning everyone! had the blue diamonds on the weekend they are not bad i would give them a 7.5 out of ten, there was good head rushes and slight jaw movement lasted about 3 hours better than the 3's they are a bit like green armanis better for a party than a club! :)

fuck pills go the powder

I had the pleasure recently, well not recently but in the last few months to get my hand on some MDMA powder. This stuff stank like fuck, had that real "pill smell(sas something i believe)" I mean like a point made a whole room stink, anyways railing 1/2 point and i felt it real quick, a little too quick i must admit as at the time I was looking for some1 in a club and couldn't find them. Several hours and another 2 1/2 point doses and my eyes were permanently in the back of my head and well I dont remember much of the nite now but I know i had a Fcuking ball :)

Of the few ppl that I know of that had this stuff the verdict has been OWW MY FUCKING GOD

so I am now a solid convert from powder to pills, it pisses on any pill i have ever had (white ohms<mda>, gatecrashers, beige bullets, hammers etc)

I must admit if i hadnt had a bit of wizz beforehand i would of never had more than a point either, but the wizz held it back nicely.

all up a very good experience.

*bump*

This thread has been quiet for over a week. Perth people resting up for the festive season?
Has been a good 5 or 6 weeks for me. My longest this year. Looking forward to breaking it :)

yup thats what im doing =)

some second hand info from mates.. blue diamonds are still going around and kickin ass still =)

been offered green kappas, didn't accept because hadn't heard anything about them. though i think i read some pillreports.com sayin they were good. anyone else got info on these?

oh about a week and a half ago. mates had energiser and @s. Only briefly saw the energiser pill, beigh in colour, thats all i saw. Told they are "cruisy" so im guessin average dose of MDxA. No word on the @s.

thats all from the corner =)

Yeah, im getting some green kappa's this weekend. Sposed to be good, but I guess ill know for sure after saturday!

Have heard the kappa's are alright but have not tried. Not supposed to be as good as the diamonds and armanis still floating around though.

are the diamonds armani's?? i mean if the logo isn't pressed well, the armani symbol can look like a diamond...
read good things about the beige stars - has anyone else in perth tried these??

nup diamonds and armains are different logos but possibly made by same people apart from colour all other size etc are very similar, and similar in effects

Guys, could you please give some details when discussing different pills? What size, what colour etc...

BigTrancer :)

Witch Doctor said:

oh about a week and a half ago. mates had energiser and @s. Only briefly saw the energiser pill, beigh in colour, thats all i saw. Told they are "cruisy" so im guessin average dose of MDxA.
"Energisers" may be another name for the "batteries" that still seem to be floating around.
Beige/Off white in colour
Raised "+" on one side
Raised "-" on the other
Seemed well pressed, not crumbly. I would say smaller than you 'average' pill.

User reports however that they are a weak dose (possibly of MDMA I wont speculate with second hand info) and probably a waste of your time.

doof doofer: yeh those could be them, they were abit smaller than most pills Ive seen. didnt get a good look at them, didnt see the logo. so yer, but sounds like it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.