Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 20/10/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
pillersofsociety nice pic of the green armani's..Exactly the same pill i dropped..A great night out
Look for these ones..Just in case there are any others going around..The pic is very clear..Good work
Need more pics like that one.

Good afternoon everyone! it is good to see every one in perth has given up pillsi guess i am the only one left????????????

Thought I'd pop my head back in and describe the best pill I have ever in my life last weekend - its a big call but I'm prepared to make it. It was the green armani with a score on the back. Tall and looked a lot like the green fish from a while back, but the fish didn't have a score from memory. What can I say, a night of absolute fucked upness, talking to absolute strangers, with certain parts of the night missing, yet remembering most of the main events and flashes of conversations. How classic of a hardcore MDMA dose. Had a red 3 the weekend before, and this pill was so much more intense. From previous Biscuits quantitative data, I'd estimate about 150mg or more . ie. about 3 times stronger than cross scored mitsis.

I cannot say I have tested these because they were obtained from a reliable source, but there is not a hint of ket in these. To those that complain about missing memory, I'd suggest to take a smaller dose.

After having the first one and having an absolute blast, we popped the second one, and it was a little bit of a dissappointment. Typical immediate tolerance buildup especially after a hardcore peak. Sort of like taking an above average pill, then second above average pill, the sum of which is equal to the armani, and then taking a 3rd and 4fth average pill. Everyone knows that the 3rd will do very little and the 4th will be pretty much a waste of money.

So my suggestion is take the armani in halves, or save the second one for the next weekend :)

On a different note, has anyone heard of pitchforks or trudents in perth? Not the white ones but some kind of dark colour?

had a blue diamond last night. Was a light colour blue, with a diamond on the front, score on the back. Not quiet sure wat shade of blue cos i was in the club when i got it, so didnt get to look very long. These pills were very strong. Everyone who had them had a very nice ride. Very loved up =)

Wow... I can't believe that I can actually remember my login... it's been soooo long since I was last here... but now to the point.

Info request on White Domes, not too much known about them. Very well pressed and difficult to cut in half. No emblem at all. VERY VERY white... unnaturally white. Had on report saying they were good but would prefer some more input :)

Sproing
The Strange Guy without His Old Strange Hair

ummm yeh?: the blue armanis are the blue diamonds.

im not sure why they are gettin called blue armanis. but wen i was sold mine. i was first told i was gettin green armanis, then we got them the guy told me they werent green armanis, but blue ones. Said they were blue diamonds and that the came from the same people who made the green armanis. I dunno how much truth is in it, i suspect just dealer hype. I dont trust drug dealers as far as u can throw them =P

are there blue domes going around at the moment? if so, whats the verdict on them.

appreciate any help

cheers

no problem ummm yeh?

as long as the good pills keep floatin around perth im gunna be all smiles =)

hmm i am a bit confused
try to get a few nice pills for my 21'st, the way i understand it...
*theres 2 batches of green armani, the good ones are scored on the back
*theres blue diamonds, which are being called armanis, even though the logos a diamond, and these are also good?

can someone give me the word on whats good at the moment? thanks :)

150mg for the Armanis is a huge call.

I would have to disagree - certainly 100+ but thats as far as i would guess.

The cross score mitsis were 72mg i think so 3 times stronger than those is 216mg and that sort of dose just does not exist.

IMO the orange and yellow 3s are stronger than the Armanis.
3s can definitely be taken in halves - Armanis can only just be by tolerant users. (thats not to say the majority of users should not go half and half as Runner suggested).

However that is not to say the Armanis are not a better pill - they are clean MDMA all the way - Ketamine? Forget it.
The 3s on the other hand are "unusual" in the same guise as the original HQs; there could be something else other than MDMA in these and thus increase their "strength". e.g. MDA.

Obviously people may have different opinions and set and setting can influence strength and thus assumed dose. The heat of the environment in which you take it is the biggest one and also obviously how much fun you are having is another - the more fun the longer it is likely to last.

Armanis are the pick of the bunch atm - and for clean MDMA you couldnt do much better - but considering only the most special of pills are 150mg + i do not think these would be close to that. 150mg would be overwhelming for most people and cause dire straits for novices. I dont feel these are like that; wonderfully manageable is more like it.

PURPLE DOMES!!

Anyone had these and what were they like...

did they look like this????

Attachments

• purplep.jpg
    purplep.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 114
i think i read on pillreports that the purple domes are shit .. go have a look.

I havent had anything for a bit (last pill was brown 3).
I've seen the effects of these green armani's on my friends a few times, and they have all absolutely given the thumbs up on them. One person did say that it wasnt as good the second time (hardly anything felt at all) .. but then taking pills without much of a break can obviously do this too the effects.

Friends of mine that have had both green armani's and blue diamonds on seperate occasions have said the blue diamonds are much stronger (take them in halves etc).

Will be able to report on blue diamond soon ... pic of pill is below

Attachments

• juealo.jpg
    juealo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 111
All reports I've read on Purple Domes in Perth have pointed to them being speedbombs.

BigTrancer :)

PS: Welcome back Sproing!

white amsterdams

i've heard the white domes going around are called white amsterdams. supposedly are smaller than the previous white domes perth used to get. A FOAF had them on the weekend and found them to be at least as strong as the 3's. yet to see them myself so the details are a bit sketchy

on a side note i edited my last post where i said there might be K in the armanii's. After retesting these, i found them to be a nice strong dose of MDMA. (personally i think there stronger than the yellow 3 but that may be a mood and setting thing.)

Last edited:
yeah white domes are quite nice fairly strong pill. havnet tested.. jus mine and friends opinions. they are hard press no scoreand are about the size of 3's, i think ??. they definatelky arent small. verdict is bout 7/10 compared to 3's and armanis

roll with it: if they are a 7/10 compared to armanis and 3s, are u sayin that they are 70% as strong as them?

IMO the green armanis are better than the red/yellow 3's. Yet to test the Blue diamonds but will be in the very near future. I will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.