• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Pendulum - NYE @ Belvoir Amphitheatre REVIEWS!

zephyr said:
hey arent they playing at Heat boxing day evening? If not, Ill boil swifty's head in oil! :X

ummm... unreliable source, my bad... maybe you should hang around for a few more days, there's cricket on in the mean time you know =D

lil leecie is running a free service throughout the night driving me and just me to wherever i wish before,during and after the event.
she does this because my on topic and bluelight enhancing posts fill her with love.
but really this event shall be outrageous.

'apparently' this is sold out. Some friends tried to find tickets online and in stores and couldn't find any.

Theres probably tickets around but they might be limited.

Madness =D

Heard Narcissist clothing still has some tix left...but doubt they will be there for long.

They tried there, Star Surf, a couple of live's and heatseaker and traffic, all sold out also. Unless they restock or something.

the other day i looked and there were still tickets and we werent gona go but then we thought fuck it lets go and checked and its sold out blah.... well if anyone has any spare tickets pm hopefully 2 pm me :) will there be door sales????

i doubt there'd be door sales if it's all sold out 3 and a half weeks before the event. unless they wanna make a shitload more money of course, not too hard for an event like this :p

tickets all gone in just over 3 weeks. hope the over-anticipation is worth it unlike Godskitchen :\

Well there aint no tickets left anywhere thats for sure. I am however dissapointed to learn that Elhornet is not part of the live set-up. I suppose Pendulum Live followed by a dj set would be greedy =D

..hint hint?

hope it wont be tooo hot... but then again it starts around 6ish...

Too subtle you think? Bloody daylight savings means it'll be hotter for longer but belvior should be pretty much all in shade by 7.30. I'm just waiting to see how everyone fits in given the amount of tickets sold.

i can get a ticket for 140 now - and thats a "discounted" price because im a friend and shes not ripping me off. i hate you scalpers! always thinking ahead and taking my ticket before i can get one. ill get you one day scalpers! somehow.