• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Pendulum - NYE @ Belvoir Amphitheatre REVIEWS!

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Too subtle you think? Bloody daylight savings means it'll be hotter for longer but belvior should be pretty much all in shade by 7.30. I'm just waiting to see how everyone fits in given the amount of tickets sold.

i've never been to belvoir, so NYE should be a blast. heard good things about the venue and seen some nice pics of the amphitheatre :)

i fear traffic would be a problem, i remember going to Two Tribes 2005 @ Mulberry on Swan and it was a bitch getting in (into the parking area) as well as getting out :\

first in best dressed

wtf? why are tickets 93$... they are locals in perth arnt they.....

lok1 said:
i can get a ticket for 140 now - and thats a "discounted" price because im a friend and shes not ripping me off. i hate you scalpers! always thinking ahead and taking my ticket before i can get one. ill get you one day scalpers! somehow.

Ticket scalpers suck arse magorly :\

$140 for an origanlly price $90ish ticket is a huge profit to be making...how is she not ripping you off if shes making nearlly a $50 profit??

*the mind boggles*

Pendulums recent set in Victoria at the metro was good...could of been better...but i still had fun =D NYE always brings with it an electro atmosphere which is a bonus :)

well seeing as they were almost half that in melbourne... its pretty steep! but if i guess you are passionate about your dnb.. you'd go!

I'd pay 90 to see alpharisc on new years... so i suppose it suits.

DSC01326edit.jpg

only just got my pend ticket last nite ... swheet

not long to go!
because all the previous perth meetups have gone so swimmingly i say we not have one this time..the others were so well organised and everything...
lok1 is afraid my dancing will make him cry again..sorry man

pffft. just cause certain people got high and wandered off... I'm sure your dancing is the goods vickers. I'll just be trying to ward off the bats!

7:00pm - 8:30pm Shockone (Luquid DUBNESS)
8:30pm - 9:10pm Downsyde
9:10pm - 10:00pm The Next Men & Dynamite MC
10:00pm - 11:00pm CHASE AND STATUS
11:00pm - 11:58pm PENDULUM DJ SET + MC VERSE
12:05pm - 01:00am PENDULUM LIVE
01:00am - 02:00am GROOVERIDER

1x pendu ticket available

150 ONO

contact me if interestd

i am so spewing I couldnt get a baby sitter for the night!!!!
I am just going to hafta wait til they come back again!!!
And spend NYE at home with pendulum playing wishing I was there!!!

The day is upon us! Im sooo amped for this. cannot wait to see chase & status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to forget pendulum, their live shows are apparently always a spectacle.

Edited title to include reviews :)

So kiddies, how was it?? Im curious to know whether their set was better than their melbourne one :)

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Can't remember a thing. Anyone care to tell me what happened?

Haha awesome start ;) Sounds like my night at Pendulum (melb) as i couldn't remember 99% of it.

Event was great.

Good venue, good crowd. Great music.

Walking up and down the stairs in the dark was a little sketchy at times but most made it to the new year without a scratch ;)

Three cheers for the organisers! :)

loved it

first time i've ever been to belvoir and boy is that one awesome venue. once you walk over that small hill blocking the view of the amphitheatre, its like a MASSIVE sea of people. amazing.

pendulum live was probably one of the best sets i have ever witnessed.

2am was waay too early, so we went to ambar for an hour and a half :)

p.s: sparkler throwers. get a life. same goes for glowstick hurlers.