Micah 12.00 1.00

Habitat Zone
Gee 3.00 4.30
Terry Waites 4.30 6.00
Max Landy 6.00 7.30
Ben Mac 7.30 9.00
Flex 9.00 10.00
DJ SNEAK 10.00 1.00

So who is joing myself and IRISH at this ................. come on own up.........

Meet-up anyone fancy a beverage ?

I'd be keen to meetup for a beverage before the main event.. its been sometime :)

^LOL Cmon now..18's just around the corner for me...need some proper beverages...red cordial and the exception of some goon and passion pop is all ive ever tastedd

astro^boi said:
^LOL Cmon now..18's just around the corner for me...need some proper beverages...red cordial and the exception of some goon and passion pop is all ive ever tastedd

When you can *guarantee* I won't find you walking around train stations at 3:00 in the morning with your pants around your ankles whilst singing "Mary had a little Lamb" then we will talk about it. %)

i can. not. wait. for this.

it's been a while since i've had a big one, and have been working like a dog in the interim, so this will be just what the doctor ordered..

. . 3 sleeps to go. =D

h@ndo said:
When you can *guarantee* I won't find you walking around train stations at 3:00 in the morning with your pants around your ankles whilst singing "Mary had a little Lamb" then we will talk about it. %)

It was the illicit mis-use of the red cordial and goon that brought that out. :( my bad

attachment.php

[EDIT]

^ from Benno %)

Last edited:
Damn what a good night, how fucking good was MC Chickaboo ! Pity about most of the acts I wanted to see being on at the same time. Caught a bit of the drummatic twins and a bit of crazy penis as a result.
Was a tad crowded towards the start of the night but the traffic seemed to disperese later.

Shit yes! had a fukn great night..Rennie Pilgrem and The Freestylers played top sets. Was in need of some DnB to get through the night and The Freestylers delivered droppin a few dnb tracks into their already versatile set. Notably playing:
Pendulum - Slam
Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
Pendulum + Freestylers - Fasten Your Seatbelt
Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
Sub Focus - X-Ray
and a shitload of awesome breaks trax even Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Original) got dropped! was insane!

As for the venue, something different...had losta places to walk around and shit to do. Pass-outs were a plus. Intermissions were well needed. The addition of *IRISH* finding $20 was a plus. The money was spent well ;)

Aws Nite.
Gettin in stright away then instantly bumpin into ppl i hadnt seen in ages .. crusing over 2 hear A Skills ( Wikid Set reminded me of Krafty Kuts - These Are the Breaks CD, fkn aws cd i might add )
crusin back and forth between boomtick stage and out side ( didnt catch my of Habitat stage ) to get a feel of some of the acts i hadnt seen b4, v. impressed.
After Freestylers finished up .. was able 2 sneak in one of the fire escapes to chill inside with some mates and 2 take in a lil DJ Sneak.
Made myself know 2 known 2 some yet in-lite-end bluelighters :p and had the breef hello to some others.
All in All Great Time
(some pics from my phone, not sure how 2 do that resize thing on here so i appolagise if they a bit big)

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

Last edited:
What was the format of Chickaboo's set? Was a dj providing the tunes?? How did it work?

Rennie Pilgrem was mixing it up while Chickaboo sung, rapped and spat blazing vocals over the top mate........... SET. OF .THE. DAY. =D =D

Freestylers ran a close second and as per usual dropped ALL Killers NO Fillers, also gave me my DnB fix for the day.

All up it was a great day mainly due to the above sets and the company I was blessed with, the only thing that put a downer on things was the crowds inside the Deen FAR TOO PACKED !!! :X 8(

BIG shouts out to *IRISH* and Astro Boi cheers for the laughs guys.

See you soon.

h@ndo

ahhh

im not even from WA, but PARKLIFE is in sydney this weekend and just to hear good reviews is a great sign

CANT.FUCKIN.WAIT