Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Park Life @ Deen - 25th September

alexkid

Bluelighter
Details just coming to hand but this looks LARGE! :D

Boomtick this week announced the lineup for the upcoming Park Life gig to be held on Sunday September 25th (Queens Birthday public holiday) at The Deen in Northbridge.

Artists featured on the day include The Freestylers, Ugly Duckling(live), Crazy Penis(live), Rennie Pilgrem, Nu-Mark(Jurassic5), Drumattic Twins, Daddy G(Massive Attack), Sneak, A Skillz and more.

Tickets go on sale this Monday July 25th @ $70 +bf

Can you fucking believe how good this is going to be!@#

Nice lineup...would like to see all those that are on the bill.

Like u said LARGE!!

Closing this for another week or so folks...to earlly for this...as im not sure of the scale of these park life events im going to stick em in the 4-6week period. feel free to email me in a week or so and i will re-open it.

Cheers.

Huge lineup! Perth cranks out some great events..

Re-opened for discussion :)

Yeah agree on the great events bit. But the Deen is a shithouse venue. With all these dj's & acts they deserve a much better venue to play out too. Seems like promoters in perth are on a whirlwind of throwing parties at crummy venues. Hope this trend doesnt continue into the summertime as i'll be a very unhappy camper

supposedly they may be blocking off a section of aberdeen st for this , making it a street party of sorts. will be interesting to see what happens.

^^^^ yeah they are closing off the whole of aderdeen st outside the deen and setting up a stage on the street.

Freestylers are definatley playing on the outside stage.

the deen would be a great venue. so many different rooms and areas for people to go.
will be well wicked i think u will find.
and big ups for the promoters trying to utlise different venues. it gets very tiring when the same things happen at the same venues all the time

ergh, the deen.... such a cool looking place, such potential... shame the crowd it draws is less than desirable..... *shudder* I did my obligatory 10 minutes for a friend's birthday on Staurday night... i'd say that's my year's quota.... i like the idea of having some of it out on the street though.... maybe it won't be as packed as it normally is!

Just thouhgt I'd bump this up coz it's september now, this year is flying faster than the last one, I can remember waiting and waiting and waiting for sci-fi last year and it's already coming up on that time again :(
It seem's that the older I get, the faster time goes...

Anyway I got this in my email and thouhgt I'd chuck it up here coz I'm sure some of you wouldn't have got it.

The most interesting thing is that passouts will be permitted, but because there is no food at the Deen, I suppose it isn't really that surprising. Some people are going to have an appetite...

I just cropped this out of the email coz the file was way too big, the rest of it is just some bio's of the acts.

Attachments

• parklife_a4_flyer_back_cropped.jpg
    parklife_a4_flyer_back_cropped.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 176
This should be a quality event. In my ever-so-humble opinion, event organizers and clubbers in Perth need to start pouring some fire into the breaks scene. Hopefully, this will be the start of a trend. Someone who knows how cool I am should buy me a ticket ;)

Anyone know what the status on tickets for this is?

The place that I was 100% certain would sell and have tickets... doesn't. I read that they're sold at Live stores, 78records and a few other places, but nowhere really near me (Murdoch). So I need to know if it's worthwhile making the trek.

roshy, just phone a place up and ask if they have tix left
I got mine at planet video (mt lawley i think), not sure if there is anywhere closer

Id like to think I could make this one but somehow I think its out of my league money wise...

lots of interesting things to grab my attention on the side which could be very very interesting...

I'm pretty sure I can get industry price tix for this one if anyone is keen pm me...

Ah, swifty! You slay me! I bought mine from 78records not two hours ago. :)

hmm still contemplating on whether to go...so many choices this long w/e!