• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perth meetup...

^^^
hehe, yeah i was thinking the same thing!

i've never been to rise, but you could never have a doof in a nightclub! maybe he means a rave!

a doof is a psychedelic gathering in the middle of the bush, with the worlds best psytrance pumpin out all night!

come to think of it, i could do with a doof right now!!

who else in perth is into psytrance and doofs???
i just moved here, so i don't know when and where(cept in the bush)the local doofs are usually held.
psytrance is my passion, i can't get enough of it!! i love doofs also, and want to start having my own once i save up some dosh, but i need to know people with the same interests as me! i don't know anyone :(

any perth bluelighters frequent the doofs in perth, and when are they usually on??

i'm a doofer at heart, raves just can't compare! =D

Get back on page 1

Biizzzzuuummp =D

Any more idea's Perth ? The Inglewood pub session with games of pool etc seems like the go at the moment. :)

Can we start getting an idea of who would be interested in this please post
yay or nay so we can get some numbers and see if it is worth it.

I know I'm up for random boozy chit chat.

yeah the inglewood pub sounds a go. Uni holidays are coming up aswell so more ppl might be free.

theres a

BIG
PHAT
EVENT

on this weekend at Metro City sun night

if youll be there just wave!

*WAVE*

Aahh Jakoz I'm going to Kevin Saunderson :( if anyone is going let us know and I'll give you a shout out.

So whats going on with this? We gunna have a meetup or just let it be??? I think the inglewood hotel is still a good idea.

Yeah!!!
I'm going to the inglewood tomorrow night (Thurs) so PM me if any Perthies are going.

I am outta here in 5 weeks for a 2 month holiday so it better happen before then.

I am guessing that given the general lazy attitude of casual drug user's that this thing would probably have a good turnout of people if it happened, but most are too fucking lazy to bother organising.

And who can blame em? I am far too lazy thats for sure!

:D

^^ Hey I'm lazy but I don't mind organizing it. I'm more worried about turning up and being the only one there 8(

In the next 2 weeks I'll sort it out. I take it the Inglewood is the go ?
Also which day is best for everyone Saturday arvo ???

yeah sat arvos are fine. I'm abit freaked out about not knowing neone. Its gunna be bizaar to say the least but WTF.

Saturday is good for me.
I won't know anyone because hardly ever post here, but, I just want to meet some cool people.
Bella

ok - i know some ppl won't be going etc, but its a start - the Ministry of Sound Annual is on soon - 24.10.03 - should we start planning to meet there?? once the initial meeting has occurred, it will be easier to set more up.
i suggest making a designated time and place for meetup. i could make some stickers for ppl to wear that say 'bluelight' or something like that. lets get the ball rolling!! (again)

I'll be at this one, but i dont know about wearing a sticker :p

I'm allergic to adhesives ;)

damn i'm not goin to MOS, but Sci Fi on Dec 7th would be a good one if u guys decide to have a second meet up. Also there is Octoberfest at Curtin this friday 10th If neone is interested in copious amounts of german beer.

ok. lets plan an initial one for the annual then, and a secondary one for sci fi - that can't be to hard!! i am just going to make a suggestion... metro's at 1am top balcony on the left (when you walk out onto the balcony - the left side). yae or nae?

*Comes out of hiding*

I vote anytime after November 17 - my last exam and uni thing EVER!! Harhar!! So SciFi would be awesome...

*Waves to Jake, Fluffy and Philbert*

Oldskool Perth Bluelight massiv!!

Count me in as well people!

Haven't posted in Social for a while, but you can still find me in the Music Forum.

Shitballs! A Perth meet-up - never thought I would see the day!

:D