• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perth meetup...

what about non-drinkers???
i'm also underage, but after Oct 2nd i won't be! but i still don't drink!
designated driver perhaps?!?!?! ;)

keen to meet fellow perth bluelighters. just moved here, anddon't know anyone! :(

Hmmm. Somewhere other than the 'Rise' would be preferable if this was gonna happen. But still crowded and noisy.

omg, omg, omg!!! if phil's coming, then count me in. most definitely in for a meetup anyways. i have to meet the new generation of perth bl'ers, god knows i've met too many from over east, and some of them smell :p anyways phil, get in touch, i hear you're back, i'd love to catch up. as for a spot, how about the inglewood hotel back bar. nice, cosy, relatively central, couple of pool tables, and no door-staff, so the underagers should be able to blend into the crowd, and not bother anyone if they didn't actually go to the bar and order. go, go ppl, a perth meetup has been on the cards for far too long.

Bizzump

I ain't letting this go until sumfin' is sorted peoples :X :p =D

Perhaps you should time this meetup to coincide with the next time the cops go on strike... :)

Bumpy Bump Bump

Idea gone or what ? C'mon Perth start throwing idea's around and we'll see if we can get some organisation happening.

8) Yoo Hoo 8(

:|

basically the only idea that can be used(without involving drugs that is), is to go out and get pissed!
but then that leaves the nondrinkers in an unfair situation :(
unless of course, if they could have something!

we really should organize something(please, after oct 2nd), which would be fair to all involved! i am a non drinker, non smoker, so unless i can have something else, it doesn't really appeal to me! :(

but it is a good idea!! it really should happen, perth bluelighters have been sitting dormant for too long, and it's time we do something about it!!

where is CuPillar?? he should be involved in these ideas, seeing as though it is his thread ;)

Do the non drinkers NEVER go to pubs ? with thier mates ?

Do any pubs have alot of pool tables that always keeps people busy.

If not what about a pool hall ? take a name out of the hat and that's your double partner. Afterwards if the boozy crew want to go to a pub they can and the non drinkers can well............ do whatever 8(

I mean if your a non drinker or whatever and had a line before you came I'm sure that would be OK. :)

Thems my Idea's for today guys be back 2morro ........ hmmmmmmm

Just spoke to CuPillar and he said we can ALL go to his pad for a meetup =D %)

We'll be back in a couple of days with arrangements.

%)

h@ndo said:
I mean if your a non drinker or whatever and had a line before you came I'm sure that would be OK. :)

yeah, that's what i meant. i don't like carrying stuff around anyways! ;)

it's not that i don't like going to the pub, but after a while, it gets a little boring when everyone else is pissed!
i have been known to have a drink or two, but that's the most i ever go!

the poolhall sounds like cool idea!

go CuPillar! let's get this thing going! ;)

ps. plz after oct 2nd!!!! i will be back from cairns then! =D
if not, then maybe i could make it to the next one, if the first is a success!!

Hell yeah, I'll be there. I don't know anyone here as of yet but I'd love to change that.
And yeah, fuck the cops, they can't arrest us for being pissed.
xxBellaxx

mr_fluffy said:
..... how about the inglewood hotel back bar. nice, cosy, relatively central, couple of pool tables.....a perth meetup has been on the cards for far too long.

What he said.

I Luuurvvvve the Inglewood I'm all down for boozy Shananagins

Woop woop Slap my ass ;) :p =D

Not. A. Thing. :\

Vrouw sounds like a growl type thing some girls in my group like to say to cute guys (I kinda get it alot ;) ) However apart from that no.

Just guessing but you thought if I'd picked up on those you might know me huh ?

Perth is pretty small and I do tend to know alot of people around town I av one of those faces you see out all the time.

Take it easy Guv'

Does "She's apples" mean anything to you ? or anyone for that matter ?

Last edited:
bump.
I think the Inglewood would be pretty cool, or the Flying Scottsman.
Lets get this thing rolling.
Yeah I know I'm only a "greenlighter" but I've been lurking here for ages.
Does that make me a perv?

No, it's all good.

Some time next year I'll be living on a huge property outside Perth which would be a cool place to have a meetup, you could do anything out there... Bit out of the way for most people though.

fuck off h@ndo... firstly i wouldnt have one at my house.... secondly.... why the fuck would i stoop so low as to talk to you???

;)

CuPillar said:
fuck off h@ndo... firstly i wouldnt have one at my house.... secondly.... why the fuck would i stoop so low as to talk to you???

;)

HaHaHa :D =D

Sorry bro been waiting for you to return to this thread ;)

Hey wait a minute YOU insulted ME :( 8) ;)

Chunckstar said:
There is a big doof comin up at the Rise in a couple w.ends. I'm goin with a bunch of friends, if any other B.L wanna meet up. Post ur lil hearts out! =D

a doof at rise????