• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth > Godskitchen @ Metro's > Sun October 3rd

So how in gods name did I fall so out of the loop?
The loop is here 0.............................. and i'm......... HERE
Meh.
Hopefully i'll be re-emerging from my shell soon and shall involve myself in some electronic goodness.

and to this....
Fry-d- said:
Compared to this......

Global Gathering

..... meh
Life is just not fair.

It'll be good to catch up again if I make it, it's been so long, so very, ver long.
:(
=D
PEACE

OMG!! killing_time you crazy lad, you have to come!! i haven't seen you in months!!

hope you can make it along :)

Dun worry maniia, ill drag K_T's ass along if its the last thing i do!
GK here we come!! :)

Tried getting early-birds for GK today as it was said that they would be released today...But supposedley early-bird tickets wont be coming out for GK...So that means tickets in stores are gonna be a wopping $70!! Rip-off IMO!!!
But im sure it wont effect most of youll as I know you would have probably grabbed the double packs for this and Digital.

Yeah im sure there will be..chased around for an ind ticket seller and found one..

I should be making an appearance here. FUckn loved last years gods kitchen , Respect to the ladies that got ontop of that fireengine and kept dancing.

Keep droppin'
Joe

are there any tickets left for this??
i missed out the the double packs to digital:(

Yeah should be quite a few...check down at the usual outlets...live, central station, planet video etc...

bung dun think i will be joining you guys on this one couse of cash.....:( :(

i'm in for a meetup, i wont be as fucked up this time so i might be able to make it

i set my alarm at digital but didn't have the coordination to get the bus from monkey's to metro's and then *GASP* climb stairs

hmmm all my people look to be bailing on this one but I WANNA GO!!
maybe ill just meet the bluelighters instead :)
Of twist some arms ;)

anbody know if theres spare tickets for this still around??
Just in case they change their minds?

fuk would luv to join ya red koi people keep making me feel bad for missing this one.....

Benno23 said:
i set my alarm at digital but didn't have the coordination to get the bus from monkey's to metro's and then *GASP* climb stairs

Won't need to set your own alarm for this one! If it's anything like last year at Godskitchen they will set the fire alarm for you

;)