Plastik Room :
Kevin Saunderson
Evil-9
Infusion Live

Loaded Dice Arena :
Storm and MC Rage
Bulletproof

more tba!! =D

rumours are him around new year again, since his family live in geradlton, he probably comes here for christmas.

this would suck though as i'll be in europe, so if the rumours are wrong and he DOES come for this, then YAY!!

This plus digital will make for a good 2 months...

DON'T RUB IT IN!!
a really good friend of mine is going to that... the list brings tears to my eyes....

DanceValley is just as big when u look at the lineup...
Brings a tear to my eye :~(

i got a mate going to Global Gathering - contiki tour - then dance valley, then ibiza. wat a kent

How come you fuckers in Perth get Infusion, and we in melbourne dont!!! :(

BTW i mean fuckers in the best possible way :)

btw - armin is going to be in Perth January 9 for Summerdayze.

anyway, who is up for this?? i'm getting my double pack for digital and gk next week - who's with me?? *lets out war cry*

Yes just heard about that as well...Can't wait till Armin returns...Sadly maniia you will be missed...as i know u wont be here...But hey im sure u will be having an awesome time overseas!! ;)

does anyone know how much GK tickets will be? and wen they go on sale?

hmmm, all i know is the double pack you told us about astro^boi... probably around the $35-$40 mark...

In what is becoming the October Long Weekend tradition Gods Kitchen returns for a 3 room extravaganza...
Line-up Summary :

* Godskitchen Arena (Metro City)
John 00 Fleming (UK); Anne Savage (UK); Eddie Halliwell (UK); BK (UK) plus Kenny L, Adam Kelly

* Plastik Arena
Infusion Live; Kevin Saunderson (USA); Evil-9 (UK) plus Chad D; Dazz K
Loaded Dice Arena (Monkey Bar)
Storm and MC Rage (UK) plus more tbc

Tickets :
Limited earlybird tickets on sale from Thursday August 12 for the discount price of $50 + BF until sold out. Thereafter tickets $65 + BF. Strictly limited Student-Priced tickets from Murdoch Uni Guild.
Digital/Gods Kitchen Double Pax $70 from Planet Video and Mills Records.
Ticket Outlets :
DJ Factory ; Planet Video; Ticketmaster/Seven (For credit card purchases); Live Stores - Perth; Carousel; Booragoon; Claremont; Whitfords; Mills Records; Rokeby Records; 78's

Taken from the delirium newsletter(email)

$50!! then $65!! thats more expensive than two tribes if i'm not mistaken... i think the double pack may be the way to go.

Anyone know where the plastik arena will be?
Skybar or the back of Monkey Bar possibly?