Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth- Global Festival (aka Science Fiction) - Belmont Racecourse - 7 Dec

Ok. Is this planned meet up happening?

And if so when and where?
or has this or been sorted by private msg that i havent been privy to?

=D

get me a niiiice sleep tonite

good nite all
Have a good rave!
hope u all manage to find some sleep!

[read the forum guidelines - Dante]

Last edited by a moderator:
pffffffffft i wish i was asleep! so will be pissed if i dont sleep soon!
I als hope u guys have a wikid time and i'll c soem of u there!!

OHHHHHHHH HALELUEYAH!!!!!!!!!11
GLobal today.
Global in 3 hours.
DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!
HAHaHAHAHAh
=D
It's gunna be sooooooooo good.
I love you all.
I'll see you all there... in body, mind and spirit (maaaaaaaaaaaaan :) )
tooooo stoked.
Wikid Stix and banana cake (and maybe even some sik boninjas).
PEACE
=d

Hope everybody has an AWESOME time. I know I will be =D

I normally like a bit of a wonder at these things so i'll probably walk past you all at some point :D

PLUR :)

i cant believe im fukkin missing this i didnt get pass the door
the door staff at global are all cunts

they sed i can get in with a guardian but i need proof that my uncle is my guardian arrghh soooooooooooooooo pissed off
sum1 is going to die now :X

Review Time

Everyone have a kick arse night??

I sure did!

cypress hill fukin rocked! and how cools was the guy who jumped the fence and the guard grabed one shoe but he still made it over! =D fuk i found that highly amusing being a bitch and all!!

im gunna head off to sleep now. It was cool catchin up with some fellow bluelighters hope i didnt freak u guys out too much.

Killing time thanx for amusing my mate with that melody pop, he went round playin ppl tunes for quite awhile! =D

[read the forum guidelines - Dante]

Last edited by a moderator:
MEOW meow meow meow.
Hehehe.
Yeah last night (Global) fucking went off.
Nice to meet some of u (TiTTy, yes'm, maniia and frantik), u were all fucking kewl and I hope to see u at Sunshine ( Which I Will!!:p )
Hahahaha.
Especially loves to Tits, hahaha, *coughcopcough*, we're both paranoid as fuck.
=D
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
See you soon.
Peace

!! wooooop!!

carl cox was slightly disappointing, but how much did sims go off!!
yer hi everyone!! titty, yes'm and killing time.. new people are cool.
yes sunshine ppl will kick ass!! on the wonderful banks of the swan.
see you all there!!

wOOT wOOT!!
What a memorable occasion!! Thats all i can say
Cypress Hill OMFG...Who didnt like cypress hill? They absolutely tore the sky down!! But i bet they would have tore the roofs off if they were inside..They rocked!!! AND the ENCORE..How sick was that!!!
Cant wait till next years Global...
Sunshine People next up on the calendar!!
Hell Yeah..
Tiesto!! is gonna rock!!

grrrrr i was angry that as i came in the door i had my medic bottle confiscated off me, and it was a brand spanking new one. thanks goes out to all the ppl who kept my frog full of medic and smellin nice for the most part of the day.

also you might like to know that i offered some randoms a wiff of my frog. they say omg wtf was that it was smelled. i tell them its medic spray, and conincidentally they are the bouncers on the front door which were confiscating the medic tins. but a good thing is they said sorry and they wouldnt take em again :)

^^ thats pretty funny. I remember the first time someone held out a fluffy bracelet for me to smell. I didnt know what the hell was going on... thought they might be using chloroform or god knows what :D

Had a great time at global.
Sweet Dreams by Carl... wow... lights all bright on my dilated pupils :) ahh the old remixes really do it sometimes.

Great to meet you Killing_time and Maniia, look forward to meeting more of you at sunshine or wherever.

SWEET DREAMS HAD ME IN HEAVEN!! it is one of my fave songs of all time - from the eurythmics original to marilyn manson's version (who i saw in melb this year =D sorry had to show off)
new ppl on medic crack me up - i have made so many ppl form a puddle at events by giving them massages and medic --- hehe. to everyone out there who might have seen him - my medic 'toy' is the count from sesame street.

fa548f62.jpg

say hi next time. (please ignore my crappy looking hair - i am not the type to bring hairspray to events)
* funny story - my boyfriend and i liked medic before we even used drugs, we still do

Last edited:
I though i'd follow Maniia's lead and give everyone a visual look at how good Global was...

48843Furked_up.jpg

REALLY REALLY GOOD =D

Last edited:
medic... is there anything it cant do :)
considering the years i've been enjoying it, i should buy shares or something

=D

i'm so hungover 8(

I DON'T SMOKE!! so i stuck it somewhere more pleasant instead. haha!!
has anyone checked out the photo's of global on inthemix.com??
they are linked here