• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH- Big Day Out - Feb 6- Claremont Showgrounds

Yea prob gonna go to this.

Saw infusion at godzkitchen thought they were a quality act and wanna catch them again. Be good also to see carl cox , slipknot , system of a down and chem bros.

SHould be good

Keep droppin'
joe

^^
Thank god, someone who is going to see bands other than Chemical Brothers, Carl Cox (not a band but still) and Infusion.
Note: I know other people ARE but it would appear many BLers desreguard majority of the bands going purely because they don't have electronic merit
Damn you people, damn you to hell.
=D
Goin' to be a HUGE day [and it's my best mates 21st on the same day].
Sweet.
:)
Until then...
PEACE

Just for the record, I'm into rock more than electronic music.
Will definately see the music (the band, not because i'm on lsd:))

I saw butterfingers in freo a while ago, can't remember most of it coz I was real pissed but they were pretty cool. I'll see powderfinger if they don't play anything from their last 2 albums, grinners and the steets are cool. I want to see little birdy and the panda band (i think they're playing), but coz they're locals I can see them anytime so it'll depend on the lineup times.

9 days and counting.......

taking the mood elevator - top floor please

I like them both equally. :)

my day as planned so far ....

frenzal rhomb
the meaning of
ekimoe joe
dallas crane
the music
john butler/littlebirdy/concord - undecided time slot ack
grinspoon
scribe (maybe .. or a break there)
streets
freestylers
carl cox
beastie boys (for a bit .. will leave early)
chemical brothers

But in the true spirit of bdo's i know that is not possible and i will be more than likely missing something.

Seems like a legitimate method of entry to the event has been bought for me for my birthday. :) =D leaving me one very happy camper.

I'll be giving you guys a call once I arrive =D

You don't go to BDO just for the electronic/dance acts, you may as well go to the gig the night before. Its all about the bands. It just happens this year theres a lot of good dance acts along with the huge collection of bands.

Media Release Tues Feb 1st, 2005

PERTH BIG DAY OUT SELLS OUT

Pre-sale tickets to the PERTH Big Day Out, to be held this Sunday Feb 6th, 2005 at CLAREMONT SHOWGROUND are now sold out. The PERTH event now joins all other Australian BDO events to sell out for the 2005 series.

However organisers are offering locals ONE LAST CHANCE to purchase tickets for the Perth event. On Friday Feb 4th from 9.30am (local time) a limited number of event tickets will be on sale from the Gate 1 (Graylands Rd) at Claremont Showground. Tickets will be $120 (cash sales only) and there will be a strict limit of 3 tickets per person.

Organisers can confirm that tickets will NOT be available on the day of the show so this is the final chance for people to purchase Perth BDO tix.

Last edited:
Finally! This is a good thing. I mean i have a ticket .. and maybe the bdo people will realise perth is serious about this now .. and they will bring ALL the acts over next year.

Well done to the ppl who got themselves a ticket.

Seeyas sunday!

Well, at least I got my ticket.
I honestly don't think this is the best lineup for a bdo (still wicked though), they must be doing something right if the whole country has sold out.

One of my mates has to try and get a ticket tomorrow, hope he does but I told him so 8)

Lets hope there's enough room to move in the fucking place

Of course there will be, its probably some advertising gimmick to sell off the last of the tickets .. in a mad rush at inflated prices ;)

Oh the marketing team are working hard this year ;)

have a ring around some places in perth .. i heard yesterday a few places still had tickets in the city.

PLEASE, ANYONE.... IF YOU HAVE A TICKET PLEASE PM ME, ILL BUY IT FROM YOU.... PLEASE....

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE 1 TICKET BETWEEN US.... HELP PLEASE...

PLEASE...

78's HAD tickets this morning, don't know if they still do.
It's worth a try.
Otherwise you should try the ol' fence method.
I suggest using a doormat to climb the first fence with the barb-wire.
=D
PEACE

im not buying off ebay, they are going like $150-$200 each, thats jsut stupid...

DOH!

im gonna be camping on friday morning with maytes at 4 am.....it will be fun.......but still would prefer to get a ticket before then......
they had several tickets in the quokka and i called at 8am today and all have them switched off there phones already!!

Looks like bestas giving this one a miss but i hope you all have a wiked day and go hard for me!!!!!!!

^It wont be the same without ya!! We seriously need to get the time to catch up, its been too long!!