• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

PedEgg: Awesome or Disgusting?

Is the PedEgg Awesome or Disgusting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ i thought peeing on your feet was for athlete's foot. but the peg egg is for dry skin and callouses.

my cat hated it , ( kids don't try this at home ! ) sorry I thought it was a PETegg...
2834043625_884ef5b09b.jpg

What? Mazey I don't get it? You didn't seriously use that on your adorable kitty did you?

i saw the tv ad for this yesterday.
it seems fucking putrid. bleh!!

My wife sent that cat to the groomer for her summer cut and she gave the girl a hard time, we got her back half shaved and scraped . Scooter died early this year from kidney failure . :(

i'll bet the ol fakir would have a tough time walking on coals after this treatment. i get callously on my big toe after a while so i scrub it a bit with a pumice stone and it's good as new. the only as-seen-on-tv shit i'd consider buying is that putty that you have to squish to activate and it's like a fucking super epoxy. lol, they even demonstrate it having enough grip to pull an 18 wheeler

Mazey said:
My wife sent that cat to the groomer for her summer cut and she gave the girl a hard time, we got her back half shaved and scraped . Scooter died early this year from kidney failure . :(

i would have scraped the groomer if someone returned my cat looking like that :(

^^no shit!!

i'll bet the ol fakir would have a tough time walking on coals after this treatment.
exactly, I walk on hot rocks quite a bit-I'm almost always barefoot

i thought peeing on your feet was for athlete's foot. but the peg egg is for dry skin and callouses.
yeah its also for if you step on a sea urchin. Urine has lots of uses in fact :) It makes sense though that peeing on my feet in the shower is what is keeping mine so soft- I heard a rumor that my great-great grandmother (who lived to be 109) would take her first morning's piss in a cup and dab it onto her face to keep that "baby soft" feel. :\

Foot scrapers (like the Pedegg) are certainly not new. To me, it's just a more marketable version of the foot scrapers already on the market. I prefer the actual scraper that comes with disposable blades. Nothing like soft feet! In fact, the place I get my pedicure now uses this PedEgg. Contrary to popular belief, u'r feet don't have to be extremely callused or gnarly to benefit from this type of product. I think if you have never used a foot scraper, this product would be safer to start out with, without the fear of cutting and uneveness that other foot scrapers can cause. I'm all for it!! My boyfriend still thinks its called a PET egg! Jackass. LOL!

it sucked, and if you angle it slightly the wrong way all the stuff is dumped out.

it's not awesome and its not disgusting. it's mediocre. my feet feel no different. i just might already have well manicured feet. i'll leave them alone for a few weeks and try it again.

^how disappointing! I am sorry your PedEgg did not live up to expectations. Maybe you just have a poorly made one? Or maybe its just a crappy product .... tell us what happens in a couple weeks.

*bump* to avoid the prune :)

Has anyone tried the PediPaws - a device made by the PedEgg people to trim pets' claws? I'm thisclose to buying one for the cats since I don't want to pay the vet to clip their claws when I can do it myself.

This is kinda nasty if it's somebody elses foot shavings that is. I have seen pedipaws IRL and those dogs have the weirdest look on their faces when that shit is used on them lol, but yeah it's kinda nasty still as an animal product.