View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white as white CIA, initially under the 1962 MK-Ultra program, basically engineered the explosion of rock culture and used LSD as a tool to predictively make it happen like that.

Woodstock. They set the Beatles up for surefire success. Bussing there a big group of schoolgirls paid to scream hysterically.

At Woodstock, One big part of the operation was focused on deliberately spiking people with laced Coke cans in order to endure psychosis.

There were loads of such young people really lost their minds there. I guess this was publicised as negative propaganda.

Mmm. LSD used to create the illusion it is so dangerous and likely to lead to psychiatric illness. Many already have I this. So....we need psychiatric drugs to cure the evil cause right?
I've notice on the subject of drugs, aliens and conspiracy... CIA will go along and stuff it all in your face until you lose all credibility.

Smart tactic...

you can def vaporize bk-mdma it gives it a different effect once again rushing stim pinging relaxed body high very clean but scattered as fuck and cooked. Tastes like licorice the smoke and smells like it aswell.

so far all i can gather smoking bk-mdma is unique to this country lol.

Well im in the process of writing a full length trip report about 3D-MXE, just sniffed 60mgs of it about an hour ago after drinking 5 Beers. Then I took 600mgs of Cimetidine and 105mgs Methadone cuz my stomach kinda feels iffy nausea wise. Almost threw up when I drank back the bottle of Opioids from the bitter flavor/strong brought on by such a high dose of this stuff. But im okay now and surfing on thus Soviet Wave...about to do some more 3D-MXE in a little bit and go for a hole but I want my stomach to feel better so I'm probably gonna wait another 45mins and at 2am sniff another 60mgs and chronicle my adventures.

Before I goto work in the afternoon I'm planning on taking 25mgs of 3-MeO-PCE, bring another capsule of that same amount in my pocket to keep me pushing thru my shift. I can work well on that one and it will allow me to not feel the fatigue setting in but I can guarantee I will sleep like a log tommrow night. Things are going well with my new girlfriend and I think she may really be the one but I laid the bombshell of my drug addiction on her tonight which led me to here. I have to really sort this all out right now and trip a trip allow me to be reborn. I'm feeling much better already I don't think alcohol and DMXE is the greatest mix but it sure as fuck killed my inhibitions. Now I'm gonna pray with my sacraments tonight and try to find a way to get it right this time, im falling in love with this woman and its happening so fast straight up whirlwind kinda romance and not just on my end she is head over heels for me as well. We talk on the phone/text all the time we aren't working. Can't get enuff of this sexy little goddess...

The Dissos Junkie you have all grown to know and love Cosmic Charlie. I'm gonna treat this woman like a Queen and not fuck on the first date but I will take her back to my place after lunch at the restaurant and cuddle and kiss and all that good shit. She is so beautiful a 5 foot tall blonde that's thick as fuck with a big juicy booty and beautiful face, gonna count my lucky stars and hold onto her tight. She is a Chemistry Teacher believe it or not and so smart and loving, most definitely a keeper. When I have her in my arms this weekend I wanna drag every moment on for a lifetime 😊

didnt have to much of a comedown smoking this bk-mdma but fuck i was tired from staying up for ages. Jesus christ my mates are cooked they thought they were getting chased by a drone 4 days awake tweaking lol.

have fun man, chemists are chill people usually. Man i wish i didn't make the mistake of telling people i was a past addict now i get judged and people think i am on drugs all the time when i am not lol. But its one of the first things i tell people so i can be truthful from the start.

Still dragged my ass to class after a cooked night.

I still wish i was 18-21 in the 60's though man i would of been wild on oweslys acid

Ah I miss when I can take drugs like you do @Charlie, or like I used to at least, again. 😄 Looks like it might actually be just another month or 2 of bullshit I gotta get through before I'll be truly free. Looking forward to that DMXE trip report, I'm keeping a close eye myself for when it surfaces in my neck of the woods. Coulda probably got some last November-ish but was on my whole sobriety flex back then so missed it. I'm sure it'll pop up again eventually though.

unnamed.jpg

Heading out towards Alpha Centauri boys and girls 😛

2am My goodness this is so beautiful it took awhile to really kick in and allow me to be comfortable but now I can enjoy the show. The soothing sense of peace and purity radiating out from my spiritual core is immense. This stuff may truly be our Mana and the one in which we have searched for all along.
.*sneak previews 😉

4am My goodness great glory and perfection I feel as it ny has been renewed. I haven't gone into a hole because my tolerance is so high but I combined 50mgs 3D-MXE and 25mgs 3-MeO-PCE orally about am hour ago and imtanscending into heavej

Last edited:

Got my TV and my wireless Bluetooth Mianova Speaker Light both playing this just ten seconds behind eachother tripping thing you ever heard in your lives. I'm gonna show you a picture or video of this little guy I love my speaker so much when I trip on journies. It sounds great and the color changing effect is very soothing to me on dissociatives. Trust me I have this thing down to a science, peace and love good people of planet Earth 🌏

Just added around 250mgs of 3-MeO-PCE to the Scorpion Mix container. It was already a mush mash of 3D-MXE and 4-AcO-DMT. But when I sniffed some lines the other night I didn't get as dissociated as I would have liked to have been. So I believe my adjustment for this concoction would be sufficient. I'm gonna take a couple bumps of that on my way to work tommorow.

About to plug 65mgs of MAL

Feel good about this decision, think that thiw will finally allow me to get real complete perspective on that drug.

wish i could get my hands on some 4-aco-dmt. Fuck man living on this island is so shit for getting all these epic sounding research chems. Its sad since most analouges are class A if it was legal fuck man id be in wonderland all week.

What timezone is this site in? I've been here a while and still can't tell what the timezone is when is says what time someone posted at.

@TripSitterNZ 4-aco-dmt is great have you tried it? It's not so different from mushrooms that you really need to FOMO over it if you haven't tried though. It's kind of like riding in a jaguar vs a bentley to the same destination. They're both cool, and different, but you're still following pretty much the same journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.