View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a small amount of Ketamine sooner than later just 250mgs and 100mgs 4-OH-MiPT, gonna plug the later and hopefully bypass the nausea I was getting with my last batch. For whatever reason I threw up on it numerous times I tried and I did with the batch before that also but I like Miprocin after that passes. Not sure why I didn't try plugging it before I just gave away what i had left to friend. But within thinking is I will rack up all the Ketamine into lines and snort half then plug 30mgs Miprocin and once I've come up sniff the rest of the K and go for a Hole with some Tryptamine flavor. Then save the rest of that one to mix with other Dissociatives...like maybe 3-MeO-PCE. I've got a new source for Ketamine now in the states tho for very fair price im pretty stocked about, after trying this batch out im gonna get a few grams for the safe.

man i wish drugs were not so fucking expensive man. But jesus christ inflation has hit hard after our min wage got raised to $20 a hour. Its like every single thing in the shops and supermarkets costs a few dollars more its a straight scam. Suddenly i have even less money than i did before it.

Gonna take some DOB and then stop tripping until next weekend or something it's been alot the past week like maybe 3-4 days in a row on a variety of substances. Last night I did DMT/3D-MXE/4-AcO-DMT which was really nice. I'm gonna take a break from Dissos till later I'm the week tho and then when I open the safe I will weigh out 4 capsules of 3-MeO-PCE that are 30mgs each and spread them over a few days. Saturday I'm going on a date with this beautiful blonde I met with a big booty and beautiful face I mean she is so damn sexy, and 5 foot tall and thick as fuck so my speed. I have a great feeling about her that it's gonna be my next true relationship.

We talk all day when we aren't working texting and on the phone last night for an hour, her voice is really sexy. Normally I only date girls with dark hair but she is just a knockout and im making exception. Even my ex-fiance from the City was like wow Charlie she is so pretty. And hopes that it works out she is a really good person, a science teacher so very smart and she doesn't give me hard time about tripping but she isn't into drugs. She drinks occasionally and quit Weed when she was 20. She is in her midthirties like me and wants to settle down so we are on the same page. I love going after these good girls cuz they keep me outta trouble. I told I take the Methadone for pain and didn't mention my criminal past or anything all in due time you can't drop bombshells too quickly. I need her to fully fall for me first.

Well 2mgs of DOB down the hatch, largest dose I have taken of this one so far. I'm sure it will blow past any tolerance the DOx generally do. But like I said after this im not tripping on anything until Thursday/Friday when I do some 3-MeO-PCE when the safe opens will probably take some Thursday towards the end of my shift and then again the next day but also combine it with aMT or something...not alot, but enuff aMT to make me smile heavy all day at work Friday and feel Euphoric and not be effected by not sleeping much the night prior then once again towards the end of the night dose the 3-MeO-PCE...save the other two capsules for the following week set the safe for 7 days...

Well, in true harm reduction style’ after a world eating fanatical argument with my mum on way ironically to mental health CBT appointment, I have honestly never been in such a high state of emotional distress and trauma.

From. Year of unbroken, solid, fluent easy verbal communication, non effort, my tongue was tied with tension and despair.

We had to stop the appointment due to my distress and very rare inability to communicate fluently and brilliantly.

So Um back home. Kava and 5 mg’s Etiz have eased the tension off.

Point- I’m feeling strongly compelled to take some acid now. Not sure on dose at all, just room temp warming a sealed fridge jar full, I might ear 300 ug straight- but could turn into a heavy redose.

I also am genuinely considering now, biting the bullet, taking my MDMA pills once happy on the trip.

I’m way too tired for it really, but I’m hoping to wash away this acute traumatic state if I can before it sets hold.

I might even take 500 first. So not sure. Or 300, 200 2 hours later maybe.

Black coffee first to wake me up a bit. If not so tired I wouldn’t hesitate.

This isn’t such a crazy plot you know. Call it desperate measures and times. I don’t care if I have a bad trip, don’t think I will but I’m toughened up right now and will take what comes.

If less tied, I might take a 1mg. But so tired though.

Wish me luck guys an emergency self psychotherapy.

I’m leaning strong to 500 ug.

Guys, you know me, the so unfortunate world chaos, gergoniously dividing catastrophic global, political events have lured me from my natural eares into all that.

But apart from that I try never to talk shit and am real to the bone.

I did it - 500 ug just now, after edible cannabis and strong black coffee, nearly 40 grams kava too.

Will see how it goes. If I don’t have a bad trip coming from peak emotional traumatic stress levels very in my life, I actual think, it says something about high dose LSD.

But whatever comes, I won’t whine. I can take any bad trip. As long as I’m relatively physically comfortable I’m okay to sail through anything.

I’m lots more physically comfortable today than usual. Can breathe 100 times better. Infections lower. Bowels not exploding as normal.

@Cosmic Charlie my own simple dinner last night- basmati rice, organic Rumo,steak, broccoli, cauliflower and olives. Olive oil and spices mix as a sauce.

digital dice online

Just got out of the shower and im about to ride my bike to the store for a few things. Feeling the DOB mildy actually gonna take off tripping for awhile and just do Dissos for the next couple weeks journey's and if anything at all maybe only a little of the Scorpion mix one time in that period. But yeah im just gonna he doing mainly 3-MeO-PCE and weight out small amount of 3D-MXE for the week also like 100mgs of each of those im thinking. I have to use those to keep my off Phens/Tryps for a bit so tolerance falls meaning no aMT either now. It's all good I need to reset and it's fine I have this wonderful new woman to draw my attention away, she makes me so happy!!!

Just eating a quick snack, need to have some more food in my belly. Feeling the permanent start this stuff just has such a crazy long onset like it takes 3 hours to feel completely and im at about 2 right now, but yeah im gonna be taking a break from it all for awhile to focus on lovelife cuz that is so important to me. I can't wait until I get to kiss this woman and eventually make love to her, im gonna eat her out until completion first thing to show her what im all about. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

DOx turn me into a straight up sex freak just like 2C-x...put a little 2C-E or 2C-C in me and ladies watch out 😛

Guys one absolute truth to me here, Peter Tosh is hillarious. And I mean hilarious.

Last edited:
Really, this man’s music and purity has me in flowing tears of psychedelic joy not typiquied by myself usually. A cleaner and higher man you surely cannot know. Debate me?

I received a letter from NL in the normal pre-COVID timeframe! And to my personal address, which is great because it means I'm not flagged (anymore at least) from my seizure of a package some time ago. I got some emylcamate, not much, but a few doses. Excited to try it, some people say it's tied with methaqualone for the best old school sedative (in terms of euphoria and recreational potential). Also got 1g of hexen, couldn't help it. But fortunately I have time lock safes now which help me so much with stims in particular.

So I gotta pick myself up, dust myself off, and staaart all over again So humble right?

Peter Tosh lyric.

Well, “They make them in all shapes and sizes.”

I can honestly say that I have never have another trip quite like this one today In not the least negative sense whatsoever but more remarkable and revolatonary.

Last edited:
took a massive shit and had this insane light headed europhia feeling over my entire body it felt just as good as drugs for a few seconds my body went numb hope i didnt pop a blood vessel lol.

There used to be a thread somewhere on Bluelight about people who feel insanely euphoric when they have to take a shit. I can't remember where though.

So low and behold, my 500 ug redose, I made a fuffle of the very simple task of detaching 5 large perforated tabs.

I ended up with what I was dead sure to be 5, some uneven, doing puzzle checks etc lol.

Then, while later I found a whole tab on my bed.

I wasn’t sure if it was a loose one, or one of my 5 redose didn’t make it.

I ate it.

From a count now- damn it was an extra tab. So 1100 ug.

No wonder it’s been the most incredible, rawest LSD trip I’ve ever had.

1 mg is magic but it seems 1100 pushes it into another place.

I spent several hours not knowing anything yesterday evening.

Not at all bothered by it.

But then, I was constantly drifting into these mad super complex, unordinary, totally hilarious thoughts, insights, which so frustratingly were perfect language,,concept, meaning.

I kept snapping round trying to recall these crazy insights and visions, only to have no recollection, unable to bring them back from the flames.

But never lost though. Wow. Only once ever have I accessed that pure, timeless, super constructed totally mental everywhere everything for ages ages.

In the end, I accepted my mortal cognition wasn’t fit for processing this stuff and recalling it.

Visuals as spectacular, fiery, sparky as ever.

And when I made that coffee- just picture me right. Kettle just boiled. Coffee in cup waiting.

I’m looking in the cup, NO idea what the powder (coffee) is inside, forgot about the boiled kettle.

Minute later snap! I’m making COFFEE!

Wow. Some trips are just super special.

Status
Not open for further replies.