View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
that timeless transcendental place of infinity i was there last year in may most amazing experince ever. I wish i find my way back there one day but i gotta let it go

There used to be a thread somewhere on Bluelight about people who feel insanely euphoric when they have to take a shit. I can't remember where though.
I get that, and I like to push it in and out a little bit, on teh rare occasion I got a rock hard turds wiggling it around a little... I think Freud called this literal anal retentive

All pleasure is simply relief from something. (I mean it takes an addict like WIlliam S Burroughs to realize this due to being relieved from dope sickness with a shot of H)

How many times have we had to pee and were like AHHHHH. :D

Tomorrow I am going to Arizona. I'll be hiking in the grand canyon soon, going to be a good night for a blast off soon I can feel it :)

There is no doubt in my mind after a trip I look younger. I have thought that all my life. Tripping brings back the wonderment. LIfe wears you down. I mean I live as a weary pilgrim. But tripping has a way of lightening that. And then I notice I look younger. Sometimes I coincide with a hair cut. lol

Farts are better than morphine.

You ever tried farting, maaaan?

You ever tried farting.... on morphiiiinnneee??

wgpch.jpg

Actually you fart a lot less on it, on account of the terrible constipation.

You ever tried farting, maaaan?

You ever tried farting.... on morphiiiinnneee??

wgpch.jpg

Actually you fart a lot less on it, on account of the terrible constipation.
You mean....OONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....NNNNNNNNNNNNN....... ... ... morphine?

Lol

🤣

Half Baked didn't age as well as I expected it would, but this is one of my favorite scenes.

My other favorite moment is when Killer the dog gets killed and the apartment is ripped up and the guy on the couch is still sleeping, and the Mexican dude (forget his name) wakes him up and is all like "Yo man, did you kill my dog??" And the guy just shakes his head and goes back to sleep. And dude slowly looks up, and deadpan, goes fully serious and solemn and says:

I believe him, yo.

I don't know why,

but I do.

For some reason that shit is so hilarious to me.

Last edited:
fuck man i wish i was not so busy and not have a tolerance i would so drop tomorrow night to celebrate my LSD travels with at least 5 + Tabs. But ima be productive instead hell im sure if did take 5 tabs tomorrow night i would trip hard as fuck but it would end bad with all the things on my mind atm. so ill just keep grinding out work and microdosing.

13 ug had a very fucking powerful effect on me.

How easy it would be to drop out of society and become a full fledged acid head again haha.

need to go on some wormhole travels. Mushrooms are to dark of a force for me to reckon with.

fuck man i wish i was not so busy and not have a tolerance i would so drop tomorrow night to celebrate my LSD travels with at least 5 + Tabs. But ima be productive instead hell im sure if did take 5 tabs tomorrow night i would trip hard as fuck but it would end bad with all the things on my mind atm. so ill just keep grinding out work and microdosing.

13 ug had a very fucking powerful effect on me.

How easy it would be to drop out of society and become a full fledged acid head again haha.

need to go on some wormhole travels. Mushrooms are to dark of a force for me to reckon with.
Not necessarily you know. The mega high doses of acid, what makes it all round and lastingly different and so amazing, is how it’s like a wipe of your “cache” and cookies.

Like, 1 mg specifically. It’s like, one moment you are in the Default mode network, where your worries and struggles channel through and dwell in....instantly, that’s all gone.

Tabula Rasa they taught us emphatically in Latin at school- blank slate.

I have felt renewed after trips of course, but it really is like aged 19 after insane festival benders, world is still a crazy place. Impacted!

Officially....my mind feels blown! Not once, any trip last two years or run of dosing, have I felt that in such a true sense.

It’s not a bad thing. Just very rare. Like, I could use a week in a cabin somewhere to just keep to my own thoughts and chill before engaging with the whole world again.

But the high dose LSD is different to shrooms in that you can tap into it without any discomfort, and it can be totally freaking incredible when it’s optimum clean, fully visual, reality melting shifting soaring no looking outside of it LSD high.

So it’s a very different tool to psilocybin IMO. But those bigger doses, surprisingly can just bypass all that shit you don’t need until later it’s just rubbish you dropped along the way.

I told you how I spent a good few hours not really knowing anything much on the initial comeup.

All I was focussing on or drawn to was the captivating, swirling, mesmerising trip itself.

yeah LSD is all about letting go and mushrooms letting go does fucking nothing the mushrooms will pin you to the bed and subject to whatever the fuck they please to do you. On LSD even through the come up as long as you meditate breathe and let go you will not get sucked up along it all and once it peaks its smooth sailing. Mushrooms make my head spin to much aswell. Honestly if mushrooms did not have their body effects i would easily handle the mental aspects of mushrooms. Just the body load and sickly feeling is to much.

But for now ill get life sorted and find the perfect time to go super far out there on LSD.

even on this microdose when i close my eyes and focus on previous trips i can kind of go back to them. Good for integration work aswell.

Anyways i have a clear vision of what i need to do now i just need to put my ass into action and get it all done. In my bones is resilience to move foward.

yeah LSD is all about letting go and mushrooms letting go does fucking nothing the mushrooms will pin you to the bed and subject to whatever the fuck they please to do you. On LSD even through the come up as long as you meditate breathe and let go you will not get sucked up along it all and once it peaks its smooth sailing. Mushrooms make my head spin to much aswell. Honestly if mushrooms did not have their body effects i would easily handle the mental aspects of mushrooms. Just the body load and sickly feeling is to much.

But for now ill get life sorted and find the perfect time to go super far out there on LSD.

even on this microdose when i close my eyes and focus on previous trips i can kind of go back to them. Good for integration work aswell.

Anyways i have a clear vision of what i need to do now i just need to put my ass into action and get it all done. In my bones is resilience to move foward.
Haha at one point deep in my trip I did playfully and slowly recite to myself- Actions...speak louder, than words.

Said just like that too.

I got some emylcamate, not much, but a few doses. Excited to try it, some people say it's tied with methaqualone for the best old school sedative (in terms of euphoria and recreational potential)

Do let me know when you've tried it!

So guys here. Quick true story. While having a really nice relaxing and enjoyable evening suddenly, I was in the downstairs kitchen fixing some food for coming up.

I looked out the back door. Crikes it’s getting daylight! I know time flies, but.....

Clock check, it’s 9.15 pm, just getting dark lol. Phew!

As a measure of me still being super tripped out.

What a wicked realisation too phew, only dusk, not dawn.

Well well sky high on acid still, 150 ug dose today just kicked up “the trip” still running strong in me.

I hope I made one tiny point of worth, .I did try.

Last edited:
Did you guys know that prozac was invented because Lily Pharmaceuticals hoarded the initial LSD supply from sandoz (or took control of distribution to the US in the 50s). Serotonergics were new and LSD led to Prozac being invented years later

LSD directly inspired modern antidepressants.

Interesting bit of history.

One day, age 18, home Sunday late avo from a mental UK warehouse rave, after my first ever PROPER LSD trips.

Due at work Monday 5.30 am.

I fell asleep early evening.

Slept so unconsciously- woke up.,felt like I’d been asleep forever.

It was dawn. Shit time to go to work on Monday.

Too cained though HAD to dash back to bed

After what seemed like another deep deep restful sleep, woke up it was Monday night.

Back to sleep.

Then, dawn Tuesday. Up in time, ready for work.

Except....It was still Monday after all because I had drifted off Sunday evening lightime, and woken up at dusk feeling a whole night has passed then went back to sleep and woke up in the night thinking a whole day has passed.

Nuts hey?

Last edited:
Fuck man bk-MDMA is some strong shit I feel mega cooked and scattered. That was some hood shit smoking it on tin foil lol gets u so cooked

Fuck man bk-MDMA is some strong shit I feel mega cooked and scattered. That was some hood shit smoking it on tin foil lol gets u so cooked
Good time. I would love to do that. I did enjoy the sparse foil Heroin uses. I wonder if it can be effectively vaporized? (BK MDMA).

Like a controller with coil around a glass bucket?

Did you guys know that prozac was invented because Lily Pharmaceuticals hoarded the initial LSD supply from sandoz (or took control of distribution to the US in the 50s). Serotonergics were new and LSD led to Prozac being invented years later

LSD directly inspired modern antidepressants.

Interesting bit of history.
The white as white CIA, initially under the 1962 MK-Ultra program, basically engineered the explosion of rock culture and used LSD as a tool to predictively make it happen like that.

Woodstock. They set the Beatles up for surefire success. Bussing there a big group of schoolgirls paid to scream hysterically.

At Woodstock, One big part of the operation was focused on deliberately spiking people with laced Coke cans in order to endure psychosis.

There were loads of such young people really lost their minds there. I guess this was publicised as negative propaganda.

Mmm. LSD used to create the illusion it is so dangerous and likely to lead to psychiatric illness. Many already have I this. So....we need psychiatric drugs to cure the evil cause right?

Status
Not open for further replies.