View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

When this song kicked on during me sliding into the hole it was so powerful and this album was burned into my soul so deeply. I love this band so much you have no idea. This whole thing is a work of perfection. The way Dissos can make whatever music you hear become the most important thing you witnessed is something really special isnt it.

This was like probably the strongest part of the trip I would say, I mean it's hard to define such things. There were was moments where I was cut back to only the briefest glimpse of my senses as I was falling under the anesthetics spell. There is so much to be learned about the nature of consciousness by fiddling around with these switches in our minds.

This was like probably the strongest part of the trip I would say, I mean it's hard to define such things. There were was moments where I was cut back to only the briefest glimpse of my senses as I was falling under the anesthetics spell. There is so much to be learned about the nature of consciousness by fiddling around with these switches in our minds.

Good music man

Think im going to weight out some 4-AcO-DMT and go for a little swirly time. Gonna have to stay sober for the next few days working. Went on the date with my new girl and it went really well we had Panero Bread and sat inside to eat was good to feel normal again. Came back to my place and cuddled and made out. She is a real sweet woman and im looking forward to see where it goes. I swallowed the 30mg capsule, decided not to plug or inject it, my tolerance shouldn't be to bad over the past days it went Dissociatives, Phenethylamines and then Tryptamines. Now that is how it's done properly. Love all you guys, thanks for being there for me all these years.

Took some mda last night had a great time but just woke up still high and still cant piss. Maybe I'm due for an acid day
I did very much much appreciate those specific characteristics of MDA I’ve mentioned. One- notable tactile enhancement. Like, not just what you touch, but your whole connection to the environment around you, spatially and energetically.

But then, my fave bit in ways, those fantastic 3D holographphic wavering Closed eye visuals I had with high dose MDA, like 4-600 and huge blunts of world’s best weed ever too I swear.

The whole, longer lasting, more stimulative aspect of MDA could probably be very suited to many real world situations, though there is that extra psychedellic tinge.

The only actual shame though really, the increased level of neurotoxicity from MDA above MDMA.

But wow, MDA was a trip itself. Young student, 20, May 2000 Swansea Uni, we got these sensational MDA “Limes”. Original snowball copies, lime though. The OG non scored dome shaped Snowballs were 200 mg MDA, those Limes felt right there too.

PONGING! I took just two one night at a club. Next morning, went to theme ride park with very straight uni housemates for a day in the adventure park.

Amazingly, I also had then, the bestestest real skunk of all time. I was nuts. “Oak field” amusement park.

Rides etc, littered with nice parents and kids.

There’s me, standing in plain open, blazing a huge pure reefer of the truly stinky proper skunk stuff, off my face on the likely 400 mg MDA and mind altering weed lol, STINKING.the theme park out lol.

One of my memorable true psychedellic experiences in life that day. I even raced go carts lol, cashed twice trying to overtake a poor guy called...Elvis! Lol.

Good day in the end.

Moral- MDA is a real trip, with that type of super buzzing real skunk.,great stuff.

The entire time I was outside playing with the fire I had no axe so I was burning unsplit not ideal firewood. Got over ambitious with a line of K while crawling around on the grass I came across the axe that had not been 15feet from me the entire morning

Well, if plugging all that means I'm bipolar I guess that's between me and my docs.

As for now it overpowered it all. Seriously. No sleeping for next few hours that's for sure

Take lsd under my life circumstances, you'd be in the mental hospital no doubt

Take lsd under my life circumstances, you'd be in the mental hospital no doubt
I do empathise bro, and I love how you are so open and c,ear with your feelings and thoughts.

I’m really trying not to take LSD myself currently. It’s not conducive to my needed state of calm, and every Microgram is like dropping a penny in the slot of awareness essentially.

And I can’t handle being so hyper conscious currently.

I often wonder just how much acid Syd Barrett did take in 1967 alone. I believe he may have been taking it daily, surely 600 ug minimum and above. I think that’s realistic and logical.

They pulled out the whole undiagnosed schizophrenia thing but I can’t buy that personally.

After my recent ocean drop in comparison, I storongly expect he simply took way too much LSD.

On my point again- tolerance! I don’t accept that we simply become immune to micrograms. Maybe it takes an active consciousness but again it’s like pennies in the slot.

Otherwise the man would not have gone so so so increasingly far out there with prolonged daily dosing.

I honestly believe after 25 years, I’m actually sensitised towards LSD. It really never fails to work and provoke me.

Status
Not open for further replies.