View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
stonned once again. Think im getting addicted to weed now. makes me energized for a little while.

Ah etizolam... I love sleeping on that stuff. Wish I could take some now because I'm quite wide awake, but I have to avoid taking it too often. It's very seductive as a sleep aid. It's a damn shame benzos are so addictive.
I made it 3 days without benzos, and ate 2mg xanax last night and 2mg now... at 5 am. Going to hide them from myself now and save for trip killers / serious panic attacks, like I should have in the first place. I digress, its a damn shame benzos are so addictive.

I was so stoned all I can remember was a woman burning my arm with her cigarette, and them finishing with a long rendition of Surfin Bird and strobe light bonanza whilst Lux swung from the ceiling.

Anyone every taken 2cb in a bad (depressed/anxious) mood? Were the euphoric properties able to overpower it so you had a good time.

I've taken it whilst suffering from an existential crisis and being majorly depressed, and I just ended up crying cathartically after working through some thoughts and felt much better afterwards.

But obviously can't say for sure whether you'd have the same experience.

Just keep your doses low if you intend on tripping in that state of mind and maybe have some benzos around just in case.

I've taken it whilst suffering from an existential crisis and being majorly depressed, and I just ended up crying cathartically after working through some to thoughts and felt much better afterwards.

But obviously can't say for sure whether you'd have the same experience.

Just keep your doses low if you intend on tripping in that state of mind and maybe have some benzos around just in case.
Interesting may be helpful and what I need, to cry, I just can't imagine 2cb lacking that profound euphoria it used to have for me. I've used it maybe more than any other psychedelic except lsd. Maybe 50 times. Always loved it.

I was so stoned all I can remember was a woman burning my arm with her cigarette, and them finishing with a long rendition of Surfin Bird and strobe light bonanza whilst Lux swung from the ceiling.
Found this early version of Gorehound a coupla months back, Jimmy Lloyd did the original

Last edited:
i have taken psychedelics while heavily depressed and suicidal in the past and most of the time it went amazing. Though sometimes it does not and you just feel very empty and sad. I had one acid trip like that after doing 2 grams of mdma last year within a short time of space.

i have taken psychedelics while heavily depressed and suicidal in the past and most of the time it went amazing. Though sometimes it does not and you just feel very empty and sad. I had one acid trip like that after doing 2 grams of mdma last year within a short time of space.
What I try to do after I have a bad trip is take a small amount moderately over time just to change my mindset back to normal. This could be bad advice but it does work. Meditation also works.

What I try to do after I have a bad trip is take a small amount moderately over time just to change my mindset back to normal. This could be bad advice but it does work. Meditation also works.
when i have a trip that was not fulfilling i will wait a month take a decent amount of LSD then go on a series on increasing dosages till i find myself in a state i enjoy.

when i have a trip that was not fulfilling i will wait a month take a decent amount of LSD then go on a series on increasing dosages till i find myself in a state i enjoy.
Your name just reminded me that the first time I had a horrible trip was the first time my friend suggested that we need a tripsitter lol, before that it was always dandy

Anyone every taken 2cb in a bad (depressed/anxious) mood? Were the euphoric properties able to overpower it so you had a good time.
Another piece of bad advice, I mentioned this on another thread but keep some alcohol handy because even a small amount (bottle cap amount, depending on your tolerance) can bring you back from an anxious state

Your name just reminded me that the first time I had a horrible trip was the first time my friend suggested that we need a tripsitter lol, before that it was always dandy
i much prefer solo trips even on very heavy doses. Idk when i asked somebody to tripsit me on my first ever trip they just let me locked in my dark room without music granted i was on 330 ug 3 tabs of 110 ug white on white tabs where the plug told me to take half a hit for my first time ever as it was strong. But the cunt could of at least put music on. Though that ended as the #1 most amazing trip of my life.

I have given people LSD shrooms DMT and every time i sat them for their first experinces the same old i fucking love LSD i love shrooms i love dmt from everybody. I always started people on low doses then just let them go on there own exploration.

Status
Not open for further replies.