View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor stopped by and smoked a couple of bowls with me and now I'm feeling great!!

I have another bag of seeds that are organic and shit from Amazon but they don't do a darn thing. I've tried them up to 11g with zero effects.

I had a buddy that grew some once with zero effects too.

I store buy mine and stick with a brand that is consistent. Man I'm feeling great! The warmth reminds me of MDMA in a very nice way.

I wish my laserdisc player was working so I could go something silly and cliche. Watch The Wall. My player needs a belt replacement.

It's been years since I've seen it.
I think the heavenly blues are the most potent seeds and then all the rest, there's some that barely have actives.. probably those of Amazon.

Glad you're having a good time:cheer::laughing:

I have had bad batches of 3-MMC every time, except, very notably, the last time I got it. Usually they're a fine, sort of clumpy powder, never seen yellow, but like a dirty white. The effects are okay, but nothing to write home about. However, the last time I got a bag full of clear crystal chunks. That batch was just WOW. One of the most euphoric, nicest drugs I've ever taken. I never had pre-ban 4-MMC, but it beats any batch of post-ban 4-MMC I've ever tried. Crisp, crystal clear euphoria, very rolly, filled with love, desire to talk, to be kind, to socialize and ask people about themselves. The last time I did it from that batch, some lady got her car stuck in a ditch up the street from my house at 2am. I noticed after a while and went out to help her. Ended up spending until 5am with her, talking about everything, tried everything for her car, too. Let her use my phone because she had no reception, then drove her home. We ended the night with her wanting to hang out some time, it was so nice.

Anyway, this good batch, there are a few hours of euphoria plus an intense rush to the peak, then it gradually drops off over some more hours, leaving very comfortably and able to sleep. Truly one of the nicest drugs. I love methylone, and I had a batch of pre-ban methylone at that same time, and this 3-MMC was head and shoulders better than the methylone. It was better than any MDMA I've encountered in years, too. Very, very nice drug. But of all the times I've ordered it, that was the only time I encountered that batch.
I had a couple post ban 4-MMC batches, the NL ones always were bad, might not even have been 4-MMC. But I had 2 UK batches that were pretty awesome. I was contemplating somehow sourcing some true mephedrone again for an upcoming festival, but I recently got reminded by 3-CMC how absolutely miserable cathinones can be, so I'm gonna skip that part.

I had a couple post ban 4-MMC batches, the NL ones always were bad, might not even have been 4-MMC. But I had 2 UK batches that were pretty awesome. I was contemplating somehow sourcing some true mephedrone again for an upcoming festival, but I recently got reminded by 3-CMC how absolutely miserable cathinones can be, so I'm gonna skip that part.
Good 3-MMC is close to good 4-MMC.

How's everyone day? I woke up still feeling some effects from the LSA. Then I smoked a couple of bowls with neighbors before I went to do an easy subcontracted IT job today.

Right now I'm enjoying my first drink in like 4 days and smoking two different strains of loud marijuana.

Working is nice. I actually enjoy work and it brings me much needed money. Much needed to purchase more drugs.....

How's everyone day?
Great! Been hypomanic for a couple days as I've been tapering down Seroquel a little. I'm just playing around and seeing what sticks...
Today I noticed that I've been stammering/stuttering way less than in the last few months, especially the past few years it was often quite bad, but now I hardly even think about it anymore and I speak with zero issues and I can have whole conversations in English with minimal stuttering, French is still a no-go though. Pretty crazy how it just comes and goes over the years.

Good 3-MMC is close to good 4-MMC.
Close in how recreational they are? Sure... Different but both very fun.
But 4-MMC had me like "wow, this is crazy" never could get close to that level on 3-MMC or any other stim/cathinone for that matter.

Working is nice. I actually enjoy work and it brings me much needed money. Much needed to purchase more drugs.....

I also like working. In fact as I get older, I think I'm becoming a bit of a workaholic, if I'm being honest. I put lots of hours into my programming job and it brings me a lot of money, and it's satisfying. Then my other time is spent working on music/the band. Which is the most fun and fulfilling thing ever. I rarely have any downtime. I prefer it that way, boredom makes me crazy and self destructive (with drugs).

I on the other hand would hate not being able to be content with regular downtime. Otherwise I feel my attention would leak away in this mobile gadget world, instead of being recuperated.

Slaving away at a field over its head in replication crisis of course isn't exactly as addicting as putering. That ingrains escapist habits :weedleaf: rather than filling in for them. But I suppose you don't need psychological hacks if you can get your sustainable mind expansion out of a healthy relationship to psychedelics.

I have to remember that mantra. It is a good worthwhile one for me.

While I like my work and can get lost and enjoy the projects, my mind sees how corporate america is a selfish beast. I did like it better when I worked for my company when it was a start up. Once it got too big it got soulless and I am sensitive to people. A financial institution bought the company I work at. The first thing they did was get rid of about 80 people that had client relations and helped the company grow over years and outsource their work to people in India for like $6.00 and hour and no training. So they screwed the employees and the clients and the poor people in India that had no training but are cheap labor. I never got past that. But as I do the work and bring my focus to the projects I do enjoy. I just would rather do it for human beings not soulless overpaid morons. I admit when I worked at the company as a start up it was like family and now none one is left. I did roll with it and am the last person on a system with 150 clients. I will say there is a lot of development/database work out there. I am not even looking and I get contacted.

I am that guy in Office Space. Peter Gibbons. I thought that show was flawless. It was not the work that got him down. It was all the soulless morons making too much money on the work a few people do.

But I could for sure be happy as hell never working again. Very well put CT. Could not have said it better.

I hope everyone is well.

I am that guy in Office Space. Peter Gibbons. I thought that show was flawless. It was not the work that got him down. It was all the soulless morons making too much money on the work a few people do.

But I could for sure be happy as hell never working again. Very well put CT. Could not have said it better.

I hope everyone is well.
Lumbergh fucked her!!

Lol.

I love office space too!

I quite enjoy my job. My heart's not in it but my brain is busy.

It's just nice to actually be doing something and not having to be anxious and worried about all the things I wasn't doing.

Can you vape aMT succinate?

Was thinking about trying it out sometime to avoid putting drugs up my ass in front of my girlfriend. Don't think she would judge me but she says that she would never do that, I could probably get her to vape some with me tho...

I know you can do it with freebase to great effect.

^Do you have to plug it in front of her? My wife wouldn’t care if I boofed things but she wouldn’t do it herself. But I also doubt she’d want to see me physically shoving a syringe up my bum lol

She said that is pretty hardcore when I brought it up and said she won't let me stick anything but my manhood up her bum. When I plug things I like to lay down on my stomach for awhile and I usually plug it that way in bed. It would be pretty awkward in the hotel room laying with my ass out shoving an oral syringe up there. Really like plugging that stuff tho so she may have to deal with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.