View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've indulged last week in a measly 250mg of O-PCE, for various reasons, enough reasons to settle internal debate. Some higher doses went well with the little European heat wave, with minimal tinnitus. Low doses, 1-10mg, had inconsistent effects on the tinnitus, sometimes evoking some noise, sometimes quieting it. I suppose that's consistent with the fact it both works directly on excitatory neurotransmission, and indirectly on inflammation. The most important thing is that I never got near any dangerous level of amnesia that would get the cops called on me. The worst that happened was that I forgot an empty cup of herbal tea outside. That's okay.

I don't know how to feel about it. I've got twenty years of reading, study and ideas in me that I want to offload in creative writing, or perhaps various other media. But I didn't encounter the unleashing spark I expected. Acid is more suited for the job I reckon, but it will be much noisier. Maybe I can tone down acid noise with O-PCE?

I'll grant myself some time to mull over that plan before I get engaged in any grand drug cocktail again. I just don't know whether the tinnitus means I better learn to do everything slowly endogenously, or whether I'm all-in on elixir use, and it would behoove me to continue sculpt a wise pattern out of it.

I think the next new psychedelic I try i going to be 2C-T-4. I have a single dose of 8mg in solution. I'm thinking I'll plug it to get the most out of it. Not sure when, though. I will trip before then, but it'll be at a festival next weekend, so I'll be doing DOC and/or LSD, because they're great festival drugs, tried and true.

Lucky. That's still the 2C-x that interests me more than any other. I do definitely recommend doing something like plugging it though with that amount. Hope it's a good one when it comes and looking forward to hearing about it!

Huh, really? Poor reading comprehension I guess... I also was convinced I read of severe bodyload for 2C-N in PIHKAL, but in fact it never says that.

Weird, I SWEAR I remember reading that. I remember the text and everything that I thought I read. But I just looked, and indeed, you're right.

We are getting on in years. I read here in a thread recently that you're like almost 40.

So I've indulged last week in a measly 250mg of O-PCE, for various reasons, enough reasons to settle internal debate. Some higher doses went well with the little European heat wave, with minimal tinnitus. Low doses, 1-10mg, had inconsistent effects on the tinnitus, sometimes evoking some noise, sometimes quieting it. I suppose that's consistent with the fact it both works directly on excitatory neurotransmission, and indirectly on inflammation. The most important thing is that I never got near any dangerous level of amnesia that would get the cops called on me. The worst that happened was that I forgot an empty cup of herbal tea outside. That's okay.

When I use 2'-Oxo-PCE, there is an almost roaring, whirling, whooshing sound that accompanies the entirety of the peak, although not the rest of the experience once it really settles into the plateau. Methoxetamine does the same thing for me but less intense. They give me a different liking for soothing music than I usually feel.

Lucky. That's still the 2C-x that interests me more than any other. I do definitely recommend doing something like plugging it though with that amount. Hope it's a good one when it comes and looking forward to hearing about it!

Yeah I only managed to obtain the one dose. So I'll definitely plug it. I like plugging 2C-Xs anyway, as it is very smooth and reduces the bodyload. Nowadays I rarely get much in the way of bodyloads, but the quality of trip from plugging 2C-Xs still stands out.

We are getting on in years. I read here in a thread recently that you're like almost 40.

Indeed I am. Just turned 39 on the 7th. In less than a year I'll be "over the hill", lol. I remember as a kid, it seemed like all my parents' friends and my friends' parents were having "over the hill parties" for their 40th birthdays, it seemed to be a big thing people thought about. I feel like these days, 50 is truly the new 40... 40 is not seen as quite as old as it once was. But still, it trips me out that I'm so close to it. It's a milestone, regardless. I mostly feel much younger than my years... I still feel like a kid in some ways. But I am so much more confident and comfortable in who I am, and am much more in control of my thoughts and emotions than I once was. I am also in a position to be much more financially secure than I was when I was younger, due to progressing in my career. Not having kids surely helps me to stay younger in spirit.... being a musician also helps hugely because I live an exciting lifestyle and have more close friends than I even did in college. The only thing I don't like is that my body is starting to feel my age... my joints, especially my knees, are not what they once were. Running for long hurts quite a bit. I can't jump as high as I used to be able to, and in general I feel stiffer and more sore, always. My back is never 100% and sometimes is pretty sucky with low-grade but constant pain... and every so often I have a sciatica episode for a few days and those can be awful.

My beard is also turning more gray every year, it's less than half gray, but there are big patches, and the gray makes it so that people finally don't constantly think I'm 10 years younger than I am. I haven't been carded for anything in years. I notice gray head hairs increasingly more often, mostly pulled out in my hair ties. If I look closely I can point them out on my head but at a glance my head hair doesn't seem to have any gray. I'll likely continue to age slowly and take a long time to go gray, like my mom, since I take after my mom in many ways in terms of genetics.

Also it takes more out of me to party, and to take long-lasting psychedelics. 15-16 years ago, I was doing stuff I'd never do now, like taking AMT 3 or 4 days in a row, barely sleeping, and going to work high as a kite. Or taking DOC every weekend for months, staying up all Friday night on it, then taking more in the morning so I could keep it going all through the next day. I'm too old for that shit now.

::sits slowly rocking in a rocking chair on the porch, talking about back in MY day, and yelling at kids to get off my lawn::

Indeed I am. Just turned 39 on the 7th. In less than a year I'll be "over the hill", lol. I remember as a kid, it seemed like all my parents' friends and my friends' parents were having "over the hill parties" for their 40th birthdays, it seemed to be a big thing people thought about. I feel like these days, 50 is truly the new 40... 40 is not seen as quite as old as it once was.

Yeah, I don't really think of 40 as old at all, my parents are in their 60s and 70s and they're still pretty lively.

But still, it trips me out that I'm so close to it. It's a milestone, regardless. I mostly feel much younger than my years... I still feel like a kid in some ways. But I am so much more confident and comfortable in who I am, and am much more in control of my thoughts and emotions than I once was. I am also in a position to be much more financially secure than I was when I was younger, due to progressing in my career. Not having kids surely helps me to stay younger in spirit.... being a musician also helps hugely because I live an exciting lifestyle and have more close friends than I even did in college.

Glad you're in a good place. :)

The only thing I don't like is that my body is starting to feel my age... my joints, especially my knees, are not what they once were. Running for long hurts quite a bit. I can't jump as high as I used to be able to, and in general I feel stiffer and more sore, always. My back is never 100% and sometimes is pretty sucky with low-grade but constant pain... and every so often I have a sciatica episode for a few days and those can be awful.

Do you do anything like yoga? It goes great with psychedelics.

My beard is also turning more gray every year, it's less than half gray, but there are big patches, and the gray makes it so that people finally don't constantly think I'm 10 years younger than I am. I haven't been carded for anything in years. I notice gray head hairs increasingly more often, mostly pulled out in my hair ties. If I look closely I can point them out on my head but at a glance my head hair doesn't seem to have any gray. I'll likely continue to age slowly and take a long time to go gray, like my mom, since I take after my mom in many ways in terms of genetics.

Gray beard is good when you can't see the gray head hairs, it makes you look distinguished. No one will doubt someone who has the efficiency of a young person and the wisdom of an old one.

Also it takes more out of me to party, and to take long-lasting psychedelics. 15-16 years ago, I was doing stuff I'd never do now, like taking AMT 3 or 4 days in a row, barely sleeping, and going to work high as a kite. Or taking DOC every weekend for months, staying up all Friday night on it, then taking more in the morning so I could keep it going all through the next day. I'm too old for that shit now.

It's been a long time since I took more than one of something. The last time I took more than five of something was like a different lifetime.

You were always crazy for taking DOC twice every weekend lol.

::sits slowly rocking in a rocking chair on the porch, talking about back in MY day, and yelling at kids to get off my lawn::

You old coot.

I'm 31 so I'll be dead soon.

When I use 2'-Oxo-PCE, there is an almost roaring, whirling, whooshing sound that accompanies the entirety of the peak, although not the rest of the experience once it really settles into the plateau. Methoxetamine does the same thing for me but less intense. They give me a different liking for soothing music than I usually feel.

Yeah, noise on the peak almost doesn't count as the euphoria makes one just not care. It's the lingering stuff I get on the tail end that's so awful. But that's how I got the idea of trying out low doses, basically having a hair of the dog that bit me. It's looked down upon with booze as alcoholic antics, but in my experience it's just sensible to smooth out the hangover. The liver might technically be given more work, but subjectively there's just less suffering. (There's better hangover treatment out there, but even this crude way is superior than have the sinner take the full punishment catholic style, as if we haven't evolved since last century.) And it turns out that can also apply to O-PCE and its noise hangover.

The analogues closer in effect to MXE are worse for me. Serotonin isn't kind to already fucked up ears.

Yeah I only managed to obtain the one dose. So I'll definitely plug it. I like plugging 2C-Xs anyway, as it is very smooth and reduces the bodyload. Nowadays I rarely get much in the way of bodyloads, but the quality of trip from plugging 2C-Xs still stands out.

Indeed I am. Just turned 39 on the 7th. In less than a year I'll be "over the hill", lol. I remember as a kid, it seemed like all my parents' friends and my friends' parents were having "over the hill parties" for their 40th birthdays, it seemed to be a big thing people thought about. I feel like these days, 50 is truly the new 40... 40 is not seen as quite as old as it once was. But still, it trips me out that I'm so close to it. It's a milestone, regardless. I mostly feel much younger than my years... I still feel like a kid in some ways. But I am so much more confident and comfortable in who I am, and am much more in control of my thoughts and emotions than I once was. I am also in a position to be much more financially secure than I was when I was younger, due to progressing in my career. Not having kids surely helps me to stay younger in spirit.... being a musician also helps hugely because I live an exciting lifestyle and have more close friends than I even did in college. The only thing I don't like is that my body is starting to feel my age... my joints, especially my knees, are not what they once were. Running for long hurts quite a bit. I can't jump as high as I used to be able to, and in general I feel stiffer and more sore, always. My back is never 100% and sometimes is pretty sucky with low-grade but constant pain... and every so often I have a sciatica episode for a few days and those can be awful.

I don't mind the aging. As opposed to you I feel older than I am, so it's much of an egosyntonic process. Having delayed the stress of financial security has also saved the body from deterioration... not that I'm inclined to physically push it to begin with. Heavy drinking has ruined my hair I reckon, I got a monk-like bald spot. But I shave it off anyway, can't stand having hair on top at 40°C.

It's just a shame I don't have the genes for a wizard beard, heh. It's been stuck at a thumb's length forever now.

Well, so I have extensive experience with all sorts of batches of 2-FMA in the last 3 years, and even then I noticed major differences.
A good dose of 2-FMA provides clean mental and physical stimulation for a very long time, the "bad" batches I got were wildly different, even small doses would make me feel 'wired', no focus, no ability to think and no legs at all. I can spot it from the powder too.
Yeah, man, I noticed the same,
2-fma batches can vary so much it's so frustrating.
The last batch I got was useless, using low doses were like being stimulated with a zombie-focus, I would even say unfocused-focus and absolutely no motivation (less than before...) and feeling tired... I guess it was more the bad batch than my adhd.
So shitty. Using more only lead to adrenergic build-up and insomnia FOR DAYS, along with strange toxic effects during the peak when redosing more than 2-3 times and doing IN ROA.
Bad substance if you don't find a good batch, it does the opposite than what it should do.

Also, 3-mmc I probably won't buy again, since the last batch, I think you know which one I mean, it was incredibly weak and "yellow": the test came out being 67% pure or something like that. Crap, I flushed more than 4 grams, it was just addictive without a proper rush. Definitely that marked a "before" and and "after" regarding cathinones (and stims) for me.

I just got Billie Eilish's new double album on bright yellow vinyl and listened to it front-to-back. Wow! Ethereal, melodic, minimalistic electronic goodness.

She is very good, I hope she won't sell out. I think she kinda "plays" with industry, but you cannot fool industry for too long while being on top...

Yeah, man, I noticed the same,
2-fma batches can vary so much it's so frustrating.
The last batch I got was useless, using low doses were like being stimulated with a zombie-focus, I would even say unfocused-focus and absolutely no motivation (less than before...) and feeling tired... I guess it was more the bad batch than my adhd.
So shitty. Using more only lead to adrenergic build-up and insomnia FOR DAYS, along with strange toxic effects during the peak when redosing more than 2-3 times and doing IN ROA.
Bad substance if you don't find a good batch, it does the opposite than what it should do.

Also, 3-mmc I probably won't buy again, since the last batch, I think you know which one I mean, it was incredibly weak and "yellow": the test came out being 67% pure or something like that. Crap, I flushed more than 4 grams, it was just addictive without a proper rush. Definitely that marked a "before" and and "after" regarding cathinones (and stims) for me.
Yeah, I think they found an easier 2-FMA synth, which sucks. Fully agree on the bad batches, it's night and day, and I had the exact same effects.
It's strange, cause my friends (who I supplied during tough exam periods) didn't really notice all that much difference iirc. So I also thought I just reacted differently. But true 2-FMA is an entirely different beast as you say, very strong and it lasts. The shit batches smell and taste like soap or something.
I used to take regular amphetamine paste now and again as well, but it was even more addicting and not better for functionality (which was the reason I took stims, although I rarely got anything done).
Then about a year ago I realized I just had ADHD, my psychiatrist very much agreed, and since being on Strattera (highly recommended, a day without is so hard, I can't believe I went my whole life not knowing any better) and Ritalin I stay on my daily dose and don't even think about amphetamines.

3-MMC once was very good as well, but I also think they just found an easier synth leading to a way worse product. Not worth. As far as other dopaminergic stims go, I've tried things like A-PHP, NEP, Hexen, 4-FMA, 3-FMA... All no rush or anything and quite honestly boring, I suspect that my ADHD does play into that at least a little.

3-FPM was kinda good, but also very batch dependent. Most of my master thesis was written in the days when on the stuff. But again, addicting...

The things I had to do to graduate... =D =D it sounds bad but without drugs it would've literally been impossible, especially with all the other stuff that was going on with me.

Imo RC scene kinda went to shit with loads of terrible batches of everything and good things just disappearing. I rarely even check vendor sites or the RC reddit anymore.

Ugh, now I've got a bad taste in my mouth. Whispering all those names I hadn't thought of in ages. No thanks, I might be a changed man?
Much rather have some 2C-B... Though as deep as I may have been, that was always the case. I have made some friends though recently and have gotten closer to it in the meantime ;)

But true 2-FMA is an entirely different beast as you say, very strong and it lasts. The shit batches smell and taste like soap or something.
I used to take regular amphetamine paste now and again as well, but it was even more addicting and not better for functionality (which was the reason I took stims, although I rarely got anything done)
Completely agree,
my last batch smells and tastes so chemical is disgusting, I remember using a knife to destroy the clumps and after a while (some hours and redoses) the knife had a strange oily like substance instead of crystals or powder... solvent? who knows, pure shit, that's for sure.
In my case I used stims just to try, as a "stim psychonaut" or stimnaut, if you prefer, but if I would use them any often it would be for functionality, but I found that generally they don't work for me.
I was thinking in strattera in fact, I don't know how easy it would be to get a Rx and a diagnose in my country right now but surely if I insist I could.
Anecdotally yohimbe works really good for me (but causes insomnia if taken +afternoon) and it's principal effect seems to be on norepinephrines as strattera (?).

For me a-php and NEP had clear rushes, sometimes wonderful rushes, but the thing is that my brain seems so "adaptative" and get used to those dopamine spikes very soon, so I don't enjoy them so much after a few days (even not close).

Yep, the RC scene is so bad nowadays, I'm starting to think even paranoidly, about the quality of the products, lack of purity and all that, it probably is just money (money who didn't think on the lack of health outcomes of potentially wrecked customers..) but....

I have had bad batches of 3-MMC every time, except, very notably, the last time I got it. Usually they're a fine, sort of clumpy powder, never seen yellow, but like a dirty white. The effects are okay, but nothing to write home about. However, the last time I got a bag full of clear crystal chunks. That batch was just WOW. One of the most euphoric, nicest drugs I've ever taken. I never had pre-ban 4-MMC, but it beats any batch of post-ban 4-MMC I've ever tried. Crisp, crystal clear euphoria, very rolly, filled with love, desire to talk, to be kind, to socialize and ask people about themselves. The last time I did it from that batch, some lady got her car stuck in a ditch up the street from my house at 2am. I noticed after a while and went out to help her. Ended up spending until 5am with her, talking about everything, tried everything for her car, too. Let her use my phone because she had no reception, then drove her home. We ended the night with her wanting to hang out some time, it was so nice.

Anyway, this good batch, there are a few hours of euphoria plus an intense rush to the peak, then it gradually drops off over some more hours, leaving very comfortably and able to sleep. Truly one of the nicest drugs. I love methylone, and I had a batch of pre-ban methylone at that same time, and this 3-MMC was head and shoulders better than the methylone. It was better than any MDMA I've encountered in years, too. Very, very nice drug. But of all the times I've ordered it, that was the only time I encountered that batch.

Well, I'm steadily munching morning glory seeds.

I decided today would be a good day to eat up my stash of them. There are 13.6g total and I'm halfway through ingesting them and beginning to feel effects.

I guess I will decide whether or not to consume them all as I continue to chew.

Really chewing up mg seeds is about sublingual absorption I think. I always take my time and chew them all to a fine mush before swallowing.

Wish me a good trip!

Have a nice trip, man. :) I have only eaten morning glory seeds once, a long time ago. Once I got past the first couple of hours of nausea, I really enjoyed it, there really was a very special level of euphoria, very blissful and dreamy. The vasoconstriction was annoying when I tried to walk around so instead I just sat/laid down the whole time.

I have eaten HBWR a good number of times, but I find the trip inferior by a substantial margin. Much less nausea, but just as much vasoconstriction, and I never was able to get much in the way of anything beyond a generic, slightly anxiogenic psychedelic state, without the dreamy euphoria of MGS.

Anyway, this good batch, there are a few hours of euphoria plus an intense rush to the peak, then it gradually drops off over some more hours, leaving very comfortably and able to sleep. Truly one of the nicest drugs.
Yeah, I've had those batches too, amazing feeling and even has a headspace, which I love.
I would define that headspace as a crypto-cyber-punk "I'm going to a futurist party" feeling, if that makes any sense.
I got crystals but not very good crystals, 2 times, and very good crystal chunks, very hard, the first time I got it. But couldn't find that again... maybe the vendors I know are not reliable.
I need to recognize that I didn't want to waste a lot of money, since I tend to buy in bulk some substances.

During a very good rush of that good ol 3-mmc I was talking with a friend and I barely could even look at him and speak, I was almost drooling of pleasure and I was afraid of having an orgasm, the peak was so brutal.

I have had bad batches of 3-MMC every time, except, very notably, the last time I got it. Usually they're a fine, sort of clumpy powder, never seen yellow, but like a dirty white. The effects are okay, but nothing to write home about. However, the last time I got a bag full of clear crystal chunks. That batch was just WOW. One of the most euphoric, nicest drugs I've ever taken. I never had pre-ban 4-MMC, but it beats any batch of post-ban 4-MMC I've ever tried. Crisp, crystal clear euphoria, very rolly, filled with love, desire to talk, to be kind, to socialize and ask people about themselves. The last time I did it from that batch, some lady got her car stuck in a ditch up the street from my house at 2am. I noticed after a while and went out to help her. Ended up spending until 5am with her, talking about everything, tried everything for her car, too. Let her use my phone because she had no reception, then drove her home. We ended the night with her wanting to hang out some time, it was so nice.

Anyway, this good batch, there are a few hours of euphoria plus an intense rush to the peak, then it gradually drops off over some more hours, leaving very comfortably and able to sleep. Truly one of the nicest drugs. I love methylone, and I had a batch of pre-ban methylone at that same time, and this 3-MMC was head and shoulders better than the methylone. It was better than any MDMA I've encountered in years, too. Very, very nice drug. But of all the times I've ordered it, that was the only time I encountered that batch.
Nice. I love both 3-mmc and 4-mmc. Methylone is nice but not my favorite cathinone roll anymore. I've never had post-ban 4-mmc but i actually might prefer pre-ban 4-mmc over MDMA.

Every batch of 3-mmc I've had has been crystal chunks. All from the same source.

Were yours all from the same source?

Well, I'm steadily munching morning glory seeds.

I decided today would be a good day to eat up my stash of them. There are 13.6g total and I'm halfway through ingesting them and beginning to feel effects.

I guess I will decide whether or not to consume them all as I continue to chew.

Really chewing up mg seeds is about sublingual absorption I think. I always take my time and chew them all to a fine mush before swallowing.

Wish me a good trip!
I wish you a good trip, I have 20 grams of my own harvest, I think I will use around 3 grams to grow them now, this summer, they grow fast, and probably use the rest.

Really want to try germinate HBWR and get some rivea corymbosa too...
LSA is one of my favourite psychs.

I wish you a good trip, I have 20 grams of my own harvest, I think I will use around 3 grams to grow them now, this summer, they grow fast, and probably use the rest.

Really want to try germinate HBWR and get some rivea corymbosa too...
LSA is one of my favourite psychs.
I really like LSA too. I had some really spectacular (for LSA) trips a few years ago on this same brand of store bought seeds on 10g+. Fairly visual with lots of patterns and shifting/swirling. The nausea is very slight which leads me to believe that they are untreated.

The one time I got treated seeds it was accompanied by severe stomach cramping. I don't know if they even sell treated seeds anymore. It's kind of sick to add something that will poison a person for consuming your product.

I really like LSA too. I had some really spectacular (for LSA) trips a few years ago on this same brand of store bought seeds on 10g+. Fairly visual with lots of patterns and shifting/swirling. The nausea is very slight which leads me to believe that they are untreated.

The one time I got treated seeds it was accompanied by severe stomach cramping. I don't know if they even sell treated seeds anymore. It's kind of sick to add something that will poison a person for consuming your product.
I get them from entheobotanics shop so they are alwasy untreated, and I always grow my things organically ; )
I think LSA special trait is the deep euphoria it sometimes has, it has a powerful spiritual undertone on it, sometimes I can even feel the plant "talking" (I had visionary experiences on them on which I've been communicated things like the death of my dog, which happened months after due to a "sudden" cancer).
The emotional bonding and empathy of LSA and similar compounds is, IMO, stronger than most psychedelics or at least warmer than LSD and other more mental experiences.
It doesn't happen everytime, I think freshness is a thing with these seeds.
The patterning and visuals I got with the seeds was always with my eyes closed, very intrincate and alive, it seemed otherworldly, but not consistent.

My neighbor stopped by and smoked a couple of bowls with me and now I'm feeling great!!

I have another bag of seeds that are organic and shit from Amazon but they don't do a darn thing. I've tried them up to 11g with zero effects.

I had a buddy that grew some once with zero effects too.

I store buy mine and stick with a brand that is consistent. Man I'm feeling great! The warmth reminds me of MDMA in a very nice way.

I wish my laserdisc player was working so I could go something silly and cliche. Watch The Wall. My player needs a belt replacement.

It's been years since I've seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.