View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. What a great substance, too bad it‘s so rare and expensive. My girlfriend absolutely loved it too. She said it was the best drug experience she ever had, despite being very ill for the first two hours. I had surprisingly little stomach discomfort, not even close to the merciless nausea/vomiting I got from Methallylescaline.

I have 375mg left now and want to make the best out if it. Do you think I should just enjoy it for what it is or does it combine well with a tab of acid?

I might try combining but that's just me.

The nice thing is, mescaline isn't rare or expensive, really, since you can use san pedro or other cactus. :)

I might try combining but that's just me.

The nice thing is, mescaline isn't rare or expensive, really, since you can use san pedro or other cactus. :)
Maybe I‘ll give the Mescaline/LSD combination a shot some day. AL-LAD/2C-B has been my favorite drug combination of all time, so I can see that combination work quite well too. :)

You‘re right, but I‘m a sucker for dose and taking a capsule or two instead of drinking half a liter of cactus tea is just so convenient. But I always wanted to try a cactus like San Pedro anyway to see if there are noticable differences from synthetic mescaline due to the other alkaloids.

Going to San Jose Del Pacifico in the next couple of days to eat some mushrooms in the mountains. Pretty excited to finally give them another proper go, it‘s been like three years.

Had one of the most beautiful days in my entire life today. Took 300mg Mescaline HCl together with my girlfriend at a beach in Puerto Escondido, Mexico. The trip itself was pretty mild but it was absolutely marvelous nonetheless. Definitely among the best chemicals I’ve tried. Love you all
Nice one! When mescaline shines, it really is incredible. Did you purchase the mescaline or extract it yourself?

Regarding combos; I've had better luck with mescaline and mushrooms than with acid personally. Mescaline really changed the nature of the mushrooms; the visuals were straight up sorcery. The contents on my coffee table were levitating and began spinning while my bedroom door appeared to be opening and closing! Ambien style weirdness.

It was also much more social than I've ever found mushrooms on their own.

I think my last acid and mescaline experience was mediocre due to low dose acid on the tail end of a mild mescaline trip. I have heard of others liking it so it was probably just me that time.

Have fun!

While I have always been resistant to combining it because I don't want to risk something so special being muddied, I hear rave reviews about combinations with mushrooms, 4-HO-MiPT, and DMT. I imagine most 4 substituted tryptamines would be great

Nice one! When mescaline shines, it really is incredible. Did you purchase the mescaline or extract it yourself?
I bought it off the deepweb, had it lab-tested and brought it with me.

Well it seems people agree that a tryptamine would be a great idea. I have a few base-, 4-sub and 5-sub tryptamines so that shouldn‘t be a problem.

Can't go wrong with a 4 sub. Phens provide an excellent physical and mental base for tryptamine weirdness.

I haven't tried any but I think a mescaline acid combo would work best when acid is on the forefront, since the fast acid sharpness kinda goes against the fuzzy, dreamy slowness of mescaline. I think? In theory so..... 2 excellent drugs so how wrong can you go really =D

Mescaline is so good, it doesn't make sense why, taken face value the headspace is so basic and unrefined, yet so very rich because of exactly that.

I did have a really bad time on it once, when I foolishly tried to come out of a depressive episode by eating a bunch of San Pedro powder, it worked for an hour or two, the rest was suffering.

Oh man, that reminds me, I have a bunch of San Pedro powder left. That won't last forever so I'll try to distribute among blessed souls that might benefit.

Can't go wrong with a 4 sub. Phens provide an excellent physical and mental base for tryptamine weirdness.

I haven't tried any but I think a mescaline acid combo would work best when acid is on the forefront, since the fast acid sharpness kinda goes against the fuzzy, dreamy slowness of mescaline. I think? In theory so..... 2 excellent drugs so how wrong can you go really =D
Eh, I don't actually find pure mescaline to have a fuzzy, dreamy slowness. San Pedro does for sure 100%, and I prefer it tbh. For me, pure mescaline is crystal clear and sharp to the point that I've heard people compare it to LSD, but even clearer. It's an amazing feeling, like staring into the the bluest of blue skies on a mountain peak.

I think the confusion of tryptamines would blend amazingly with mescaline, with incredible blending of somatic elements. I think you'd lose that clarity, though.

Mescaline is so good, it doesn't make sense why, taken face value the headspace is so basic and unrefined, yet so very rich because of exactly that.

I did have a really bad time on it once, when I foolishly tried to come out of a depressive episode by eating a bunch of San Pedro powder, it worked for an hour or two, the rest was suffering.

Oh man, that reminds me, I have a bunch of San Pedro powder left. That won't last forever so I'll try to distribute among blessed souls that might benefit.
It actually will probably last forever. There have been specimens of peyote found at archaeological sites that were very, very old with negligible loss of potency iirc.

Eh, I don't actually find pure mescaline to have a fuzzy, dreamy slowness. San Pedro does for sure 100%, and I prefer it tbh. For me, pure mescaline is crystal clear and sharp to the point that I've heard people compare it to LSD, but even clearer. It's an amazing feeling, like staring into the the bluest of blue skies on a mountain peak.

I think the confusion of tryptamines would blend amazingly with mescaline, with incredible blending of somatic elements. I think you'd lose that clarity, though.
Ah really, well yeah I was only talking about my experiences with San Pedro, didn't think there would be such a difference tbh

I wouldn't have thought so either. Let me tell you, the first time I sat down with brigesii I was in for a shock! o_O

I love both the clarity of pure mescaline and the dreaminess of San Pedro, but I think I like the dreaminess more. It seems a little bit more heart opening and soft. Both are magical though, once you stop feeling like barfing.

Never had to barf on San Pedro, not at all. I was actually closer to with MAL. Most I've ingested was 70g I believe.

I wouldn't have thought so either. Let me tell you, the first time I sat down with brigesii I was in for a shock! o_O

I love both the clarity of pure mescaline and the dreaminess of San Pedro, but I think I like the dreaminess more. It seems a little bit more heart opening and soft. Both are magical though, once you stop feeling like barfing.
Noted and stored in the memory bank :)

I've never had to barf on San Pedro either. Eaten it probably 4 or 5 times (and peyote a couple of times too, didn't barf). I find I'm on the edge of barfing while I'm eating it because the bitterness is so extreme, and then after that it's fine.

Not sure about combining it tbh.

Yeah, it's never made me barf either, but that's not saying much. Neither has ayahuasca. It just makes me feel like I'm going to for the first two hours. That's its only flaw in my book.

So far over the years I have not gotten even nausea on cactus. I also think the dried cactus chips powdered and tossed and washed like kratom is very effective and simple enough to do. I usually toss and wash, have some bread and yogurt to chase it and boom, in an hour or two it is take off. I have even tossed and washed my morning kratom, then tossed and washed 30 grams of dried cactus skins on top and not had hausea. :) Now with Morning Glories half the time I do get nause that ill go away with a few tokes.

I remember some years back it was frowned upon to by the already prepared cactus chips. While I have not done that in years it makes me wonder if it is still frowned upon and why it would be.

Lol, I have always or almost at least, enjoyed the combination of beef and cheddar cheese, but I accept that on occasion at least they could muddy one another.

But that would not deter me from serving them together. I can't tolerate cheese these years anyway but I so love cheese, moreso than meat which I have zero allergies with, of all the food groups.

I'm allergic to sardines though would you believe it? Purely a digestive allergy, no respiratory symtoms.

Otherwise....3 sardines in my cheese sandwhich please Sir, at the risk of muddying the experience of either lol.

Live for today I say. Always prepare for tomorrow.

But never count on it. That is a mistake.
I used to call sardine and swiss cheese sandwiches my "special sandwich". I don't think I've ever convinced anyone else to try it, but it's delicious!!

So far over the years I have not gotten even nausea on cactus. I also think the dried cactus chips powdered and tossed and washed like kratom is very effective and simple enough to do. I usually toss and wash, have some bread and yogurt to chase it and boom, in an hour or two it is take off. I have even tossed and washed my morning kratom, then tossed and washed 30 grams of dried cactus skins on top and not had hausea. :) Now with Morning Glories half the time I do get nause that ill go away with a few tokes.

I remember some years back it was frowned upon to by the already prepared cactus chips. While I have not done that in years it makes me wonder if it is still frowned upon and why it would be.

No idea why it would be frowned upon, I've bought outer flesh chips a number of times.

I've only bought dried, powdered green flesh and gotten a trip off it once. It was awesome, but every other time I've tried i didn't trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.