View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
After years of heroin and needles I sort of said I would stay away. In fact (at least 28 years ago) I had a dog that was diabetic and for 5 years shot her up with insulin twice a day and never once used her needles for me. I had just found poppy tea. But I use to IV lots of things from bottles. Liquid diazepam. Oxyorphone. I worked as a med tech then vet tech then to get away from all the drugs the family flower business. (poppies galore though for cheap) Then programming when I got sick of flowers lol. More money in programming. I wake up in my underwear log on, click a check box because I created a script behind it and go do what I want for a while. lol

BUT, I will try and find needles again. I am willing. I want to IM DPT. This is a different time for me so I can't shoot fentanyl and meth. lol I'd be dead. But a psychedelic I believe I would use a needle

After years of heroin and needles I sort of said I would stay away. In fact (at least 28 years ago) I had a dog that was diabetic and for 5 years shot her up with insulin twice a day and never once used her needles for me. I had just found poppy tea. But I use to IV lots of things from bottles. Liquid diazepam. Oxyorphone. I worked as a med tech then vet tech then to get away from all the drugs the family flower business. (poppies galore though for cheap) Then programming when I got sick of flowers lol. More money in programming. I wake up in my underwear log on, click a check box because I created a script behind it and go do what I want for a while. lol

BUT, I will try and find needles again. I am willing. I want to IM DPT. This is a different time for me so I can't shoot fentanyl and meth. lol I'd be dead. But a psychedelic I believe I would use a needle
I used to believe in IV for the win! Lol.

Seriously though I'd love a 90mg line of DPT. That's one I've never shot so far, but a serious favorite.

Uhm.... Well I just exercised my best judgement and instead of rolling tonight I just snorted roughly 35mg 4-aco-dmt. Coming up.

Shit now I really want to roll tonight too. Was trying to substitute tripping. Dang it. It's almost too late to call.

There comes the drip. I can tell I don't need the MDMA lol not gonna make the call.

I quit using the needle 4 years ago after my ex OD’d. I think about it from time to time but I told myself I won’t do it and I’m sticking with it.
The first drug I ever injected was ketamine because I heard that was the best way to experience a khole and it’s true, I’ve never gone as deep with ketamine as I did shooting it. Shortly after that I tried shooting heroin, oh boy, that was love at first shot.
Experimented with shooting Several stimulants but they just aren’t my drug of choice. Pharmaceutical opi’s were fun to shoot, mostly oxycodone and a couple times dilaudid.
Most of my IV experience is with dissociatives. I don’t recommend it, it was one of the darkest periods of my life. I’m glad I made it out of that trap. I have a hard enough time controlling my use with dissociatives with out syringes so I know I can never go back to shooting then again.

There comes the drip. I can tell I don't need the MDMA lol not gonna make the call.
Lmao hope you had fun, I haven't flipped before but I'm hoping to give it a go soon. Leaning towards a candy flip as I haven't done acid since bicycle day but I've got most of the classics on hand so we'll see.

Speaking of. I moved house today but haven't moved my stuff in yet so all I have for entertainment tonight is my phone, and a bag of 2C-B. Always travel light, just the essentials ;)

Lmao hope you had fun, I haven't flipped before but I'm hoping to give it a go soon. Leaning towards a candy flip as I haven't done acid since bicycle day but I've got most of the classics on hand so we'll see.

Speaking of. I moved house today but haven't moved my stuff in yet so all I have for entertainment tonight is my phone, and a bag of 2C-B. Always travel light, just the essentials ;)
I did have fun. It was a crazy trip. Lol. I posted a little bit about it on the other social thread.

Chill it with the dxm motherfucker, youre frying your brain taking that shit every other day
I actually take every day, twice a day, but only at about 60 mg per day. It helps my depression and anxiety and fibromyalgia. I have read that it’s supposedly to be bad for you taking it every day, but the most problems I get from doing that are erectile dysfunction, and slight memory problems. I find that my body Andy mind tolerate dxm better than other antidepressants. Maybe I’m weird, idk, but I do appreciate the warning, I think if most people did what I do wi5 dxm they’d go insane (literally). I feel fine doing it though, the biggest problem is sometimes I have trouble ejaculating, but atleast I can stay hard.

Breezy Sunday afternoon.

Strolling in the sun, almost like a summer day. Just ate some mescaline. Not sure how much.

Looked about right though.

However much I had, turned out absolutely perfect. mescaline came on with sparkly closed eye visuals and a huge mood boost. Been making music all afternoon. Uplifting in every way. Exactly what I was after. Comparable to MDAI (at least the way MDAI seemed on paper).

Been a while since I smoked any weed, just had a dab of some home-made hash oil and everything intensified immensely. In a good way though.

Considering some DMT, but maybe another time..

Considering some DMT, but maybe another time..
It's always "another time" with DMT.
But when it comes, you'll know it has come!

I'd love to smoke some DMT on the peak of a shroom trip. In a forest. At night. At a campfire. By a river... Now that'd be magical.

Oh man, epic night last night. Was my bandmate's birthday so we invited close friends and hung out/played music, essentially a public practice rather than an "official" show. Such a famtastic creative night, since it was just fam, we could be much mroe experimental than usual with no pressure to perform at any particular level. Got a couple of fantastic musicians up with us too. Took some AMT and then LSD. Glowing, but tired. :)

In other news, 2c-b crept up on me and now I'm tripping balls. "Cheeky sunday evening trip" my ass
i havent tried 2cb proper in many years. ive done it recently, but only nasally, which truly is sort of a waste of 2cb. i need a nice creepy 2cb trip

You neglected to say whether it was 87.451 Micrograms, or 143.256.

Am I the only one who remembere these details? 😉

Sleep well when you do. Body allowing, post LSD sleeps can be deep, effortless log like voyages.

Because it takes more recharging IMO, you just need to do it so it is possible,

I don't know, they're gel tab pyramids, so the dose should be pretty consistent but not sure how much. My guess is about 150ug. They've widely circulated in my area and everyone has been raving about how good they are. And I have to concur, some of the very best acid I've ever had. I took 2 of them, 1 about 2 hours after the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.